Community > Posts By > Simonedemidova

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 09/14/13 03:08 PM

Gov't taxes are out of control and will never keep up with their spending! $17 Trillion dollars in debt...... does anyone even have a clue how much that is? You could fill a dozen football stadiums with hundred dollar bills and they would still over flow!

To avoid taxes, regulations and Obozocare our "job creators" outsource our jobs to other countries. The tax base deminishes. They steal the remaining wealth thru bailouts, inflation and still higher taxes.

Borrowing more, spending more, and taxing those remaining few middle class still afloat even higher is supposed to fix the problem?

Has anyone noticed the only jobs worth having these days are in gov't or their crony capitalist conglomerate empires, the banks or wall street?

The only thing on the rise is need and greed!

The problem stems from an out of control gov't, greedy bankers and corporations, and corrupt leadership!

And the sad part is, young people like Mort will end up paying the bill.

Without any benefits.

I've been working for the government for the past 7 years, steadily, but listed as seasonal so that no benefits are given outside of my required retirement fund Pers. no medical. I was recently given free life insurance that's all.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 09/14/13 01:05 PM
Sunny daze! Foggy haze!

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:59 PM

Wtf simone witwoooo! Lol nice to finally see wat u look like

Wtf u never checked out my profile? Lol

wtf simone i check out mens profiles as i am after a man lol

Wtf I'm just a nosey biotch. laugh I check out everyone's profile.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:48 PM

Men can not be friends with women. Only homosexuals can.

I agree, it's awkward...unless one of them has secret crush on the other.

Simonedemidova's photo
Sat 09/14/13 12:45 PM

Only if you were.....
1. 6'3
2. Six pack abs
3. Extremely wealthy
4. Bought me a car of my choice
5. Have a long hard one

Of course not, have you read your profile. Sheeze! That's what it sounds like when I read your interests section, no offense. Keep that to yourself because your weeding out way too many candidates by posting it on your profile.

Is there such thing as ugly ( . ) ( . ) 's anyways?

Which is why I answered him with this, lol.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:47 PM
It's very important....we all make mistakes...

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:44 PM
No, you should be very picky about who you sleep with. Not everyone is worth it.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:42 PM
waving

Well you are beautiful. It's hard to date having a child 24/7. I think you're profile is good. It's straight forward. It also has your pic on it. Good luck.flowerforyou

Simone

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:39 PM

I glad I don't live in Denver this week. sad tears

What happened in Denver, CO?

Major flooding, 172 people still missing. Google it. I feel sad for them.:cry:

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:34 PM
Wtf Kin, total party foul!

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 10:32 PM

I was getting off the elevator then I was going to buy a soda that's when we saw eachother she gave me a hug then we talked hugest again and the she left dam I wanted her

That's when you throw in a quick, "we should meet up sometime. "

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:26 PM
Like he even cares what we think, he hasn't posted in here since but posts on all the other forums, and worse doesnt listen to our advice. Go to his profile.... At least he's honest. But not very likeable.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:23 PM
DO NOT TEST MEmad

flowers

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:22 PM

It means chances are you live in the same town, which is why you had her as a therapist in the first place and that you both ended up at the hospital at the same time. Maybe she has a patient there....and didnt want to miss out in her co-pay. Has she attempted contact with you in the past 5 years?

I once ran into my mother at my mothers house, weird.

Uhhhhh! It can't be!surprised

You'd better call Ripley's!:wink:

I know, it was bizarre, I was like get out of town, what ya doing here girl! laugh

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:20 PM

I know, my birth,surroundings,education,living and much more has made me different and unique but when it concerns to joining other as friend, lover or else, i expect others to be like me..why?

Your parents.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:16 PM

where r u i come to u

Then wear your ( . ) ( . )'s

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:13 PM
I glad I don't live in Denver this week. sad tears

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:10 PM
It means chances are you live in the same town, which is why you had her as a therapist in the first place and that you both ended up at the hospital at the same time. Maybe she has a patient there....and didnt want to miss out in her co-pay. Has she attempted contact with you in the past 5 years?

I once ran into my mother at my mothers house, weird.

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:07 PM

I want an essay......"in pen"....

...and YES, You WILL be tested on this!

I'm just glad I won't have to do it with a magic marker!laugh

Do it in invisible ink shocked

Simonedemidova's photo
Fri 09/13/13 09:04 PM
Edited by Simonedemidova on Fri 09/13/13 09:05 PM
People do that sometimes and then they come back. I was gone for over a year and never deactivate. I didn't want anyone to steal my name,,,,explode

Well wishes if she was here to read this. Come back soon Sweetest girl.....you'll be missed. And never take people seriously. You are loved! flowerforyou