Community > Posts By > spiritfilled24

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:54 AM
Well,like I said...just be up front about it.And if they DO want to a serious relationship but have a freaky,sexual need then let that come into place in an appropriate manner.If you come at a REAL woman with that kind of attitude...it ain't gonna happen lol.What gets me is I'm only 28 and these are older people who are supposed to be ''wiser'' than me but act like horny teens who want to be loved but get treated like sex objects instead and then turn around to cry about 'Why can't I find Love?!!!?'spock

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:32 AM
I KNOW AND DUDE!....Ok,I get we all have needs but if you're just looking for that then be honest about it and just say it.Have LONGHARDONE as your screen name who gives a f*** but also put something like 'just looking for fun/intimate partner/casual sex'.Don't sit there and complain about 'BOO HOO,WOE IS ME...I WILL NEVER FIND THE PERFECT ONE.' If you're putting yourself out there like that.It doesn't make sense.This goes for both but I have noticed that the majority who do this are 40+ men and it's just crazy.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:22 AM
In that case,then they should just say so instead of putting 'Looking for relationship'or'Looking for the right one'right next to it lmao.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/16/10 10:09 AM
Just want to make it clear to you 40+ men out there that the reason why you can't find a good woman on here is because you have screen names that make you look like,as the subject says,DIRTY PERVERTS!Do not try to make a move on a female with the screen name that says LONGHARDONE,THICKANDHARD,LIKEITROUGH,BIGCOCK,etc. etc.Seriously? If that's what you think catches a good woman then the reason why you're single at 40 is pretty self explanatory.So if you don't want to be called a dirty,perverted,old geezer and get a good woman...I'd suggest getting that fixed ASAP.JMHO.From a woman's perspective.

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:53 PM
:wink: It's ok.The first step to healing is admitting you have a problem....good job there buddy *pats on back....you're gonna make it.rofl

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:39 PM
Lmao....yes,,,,yes you are.whoa

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:19 PM
I only ask because for the past 3 years I was with this guy but it never felt right to me.I didn't know what to do.My family loved him,my daughter loved him,he did take care of us,fixed the house if it needed fixing but he was lousy at keeping a job,lousy at communicating,gave no affection to me or intimacy and had a bad smokin problem*weed.My whole family told me to marry him bc he was the best I could get.'There is no such thing as love mija,you need to be with someone who can take care of you and your daughter.'they said.Needless to say,I broke it off anyway bc my heart just wasn't in it.

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 12/13/10 06:07 PM
Thanks for that and yes,I love rock and roll lol.

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 12/13/10 02:48 PM
How many people truely believe that Love exists?Is it really that googoo,gaga,my world turned upside down and sweep you off your feet feeling like everyone says?Or do you believe in convenience?Well,he/she is there for me,they do everything a good woman/man is supposed to but I just don't think I'm 'in'love with him/her.They put up with my b.s.,the family loves 'em...I guess I could grow to love this person.What is your opinion?

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:57 AM
I have been on this site for going on 6 yrs. and still haven't found that right person.The people I do find interesting are no longer on the site due to deactivation and my question is this,why keep them on your search if they have not been on for years.I feel that Mingle should automatically erase those profiles that have been deactivated for more than 6 mths. so the people who are looking won't come across this big,bold "________ HAS DEACTIVATED HIS ACCOUNT" bc it becomes a waste of our time.Just my opininon.

spiritfilled24's photo
Mon 04/26/10 07:10 PM
I'm from Texas but where are all the 28-32 yr old men.Mama's on the prowl again and lookin for something that catches her appetite lol
smokin

spiritfilled24's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:15 PM
thank u master....i must go and be free like a bird.lol.I MUST FLY....
U know,I wasn't like this before I met him.It's like somewhere along the way...I lost myself and who I was.I was single for a long time before I met him and DID do everything myself,I was very independent and aware...........I don't know what the Hell happened.SOMEONE SLAP ME AROUND A LITTLE!!!!!!

spiritfilled24's photo
Sun 04/25/10 08:04 PM
lol,hey melodygirl,thanks for that.Now can u throw me a couple of slaps to get my head out my ***?lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Sun 04/25/10 07:45 PM
That is kind of what I went through with him when we first met.I found out that he had blown all his income tax on weed instead of helping me with bills.I broke it off and kicked him out,didn't see him for 2 mths. until he came crawling back,doin the cryin thing andI freakin fell for it.He hasn't moved back in,but I guess u can say that we're workin on it.When we broke upthose 2 mths. my daughter became angry and distant,I sometimes feel like I should stay with him bc of her and forget how I feel bc he's the only father she's ever known.Does that sound stupid?

spiritfilled24's photo
Sun 04/25/10 07:33 PM
I have talked to him,numerous times bc I've been married before and I know how important open communication is in a relationship.It's just everytime I BRING IT UP he does this thing where he flips the script and gets on the defense and starts pointing out things that happened like months before that I did.....and it's always something stupid like I didn't give him attention when my grandmother called lol.To me,and this is jmo,if there is a problem whatever it is I feel that u should be able to talk about the situation when it happens if it really bothers u that bad.Not to argue,to talk and solve the problem but he doesn't see that.It always turns into me just being a ***** some how.

spiritfilled24's photo
Sun 04/25/10 07:22 PM
I've been with this guy for 2 yrs.on-off.He continues to do all the wrong things and says he's sorry like every other day(literally) to where I just don't believe him anymore and pretty much think he's full of b.s.My problem is that he and my 5 yr old daughter have grown close and I need to know how I can handle that plus....I know I don't love him the way I should bc when he asks me to marry him,it just doesn't feel right.He's everything we need-provider,great friend,good father figure,funny,etc but he's got bad habits,he lies,bad in bed,and keeps things from me.Should I continue to settle for what I can get or should I move on looking for something I want that might not even exist?

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:39 AM
PISCES - The Dreamer (Feb 19 - Mar 20) Generous, kind, and thoughtful. Very creative and imaginative.May become secretive and vague. Sensitive. Don't like details. Dreamy and unrealistic. Sympathetic and loving. Kind. Unselfish. Good kisser. Beautiful. 8 years of bad luck if you do not forward.

That's me but it left out one detail....when you piss me off there is hell to pay.devil

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 03/07/08 09:34 AM
I think I might have found that special someone but only time will tell right? Thanks for applying to my ad all who did.flowerforyou

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:12 PM
What is life if you don't have a sense of humor

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 02/21/08 02:11 PM
It's always great to have that kind of relationship where you two can just BS eachother without having to worry about "feelings"getting hurt.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16