Community > Posts By > spiritfilled24

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:21 PM

I am naively trusting & think mostly good things of people.

Until I am proven wrong & then I naively trust again.

I'm naive too!!!!! I try to only see the good in people too!!!! You would think that by now we would learn our lesson.lol.

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 12/12/07 01:16 PM
Sorry guys got busy at work but I am single and we both agreed that when the timing was right he would look for me. He said that he knew I was going to break up eventually he just wanted to wait and let it be my choice rather than telling me to move on.We will still keep in contact with eachother and I told him I'd be here for him with anything else just not with money.He had no problem with it and wished me the best.

spiritfilled24's photo
Tue 12/11/07 09:06 AM
Something about me that you wouldn't know.hmmmmmmm.....
I'm really a 42 year old trapped in a 25 year olds body.lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:33 AM
I always end up here.Every time...lol.I always say take.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:29 AM
I will make my decision tonight and will give you guys an update mon. BECAUSE visiting isn't until Sun. and I will tell him then.Thanks guys.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:16 AM
Edited by spiritfilled24 on Fri 12/07/07 09:16 AM
Her father ditched us for my best friend.That slutgrumble

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 09:04 AM
She's 3 now.Well,thanks for your opinions and I think I know what I'll do.If he truly ever cared or loved me then he will understand and let me go on with my life.Now the thing is we lived together before all this...so what do I do with his stuff?huh huh laugh

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:58 AM
How do I explain to my daughter that the only dad she knows won't be coming home ever again? She has known him since she was a newborn and has been there for her in every aspect of her life. How do I tell her that we won't be together anymore.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:52 AM
granted but then the owners showed up and kicked you out.

I wish I was married to the man of my dreams.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:44 AM
Edited by spiritfilled24 on Fri 12/07/07 08:45 AM
I also told him that the Only person who could get him through this is himself and faith in God.I told him that this is a test from god to see how devoted he truly is when times get rough.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:40 AM
He assaulted this person before he was born again and he wasn't proud of it and yes he did ask forgiveness.The guy said he forgave him and then this came up.It's like everyone he ever wronged in the past is coming up now to get him and I hate that he's in this situation but you guys are right he deserves it.I told him you pay what you owe.Right now he says that I am the Only one who he trusts to get him through this and it kind of makes me feel like I'm put in a spot you know?

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:33 AM
I did know what I was getting into to a certain extent.He did tell me the things he used to do before and he did tell me that it wasn't good.I guess I just assumed that it all got taken care of and that was the end of it.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:24 AM
Edited by spiritfilled24 on Fri 12/07/07 08:26 AM
Well,the charges were aggravated assault,no sentence has been put out yet and he's in county jail.When we met he was a born again christian and was a totally different person afterwards.He was arrested before but for traffic tickets and once for being drunk in public.This was before we met.He was in jail before for a yr but I forget what that was forhuh I just hate that after all his hard work to be a better person this has to happen and now I don't know what to do.I thought about my babygirl and she loves him to death.He's the only real daddy she knows.

spiritfilled24's photo
Fri 12/07/07 08:06 AM
I don't know what to do about the situation I'm in right now. I was engaged to this guy and we were together for almost 3 yrs. but he got arrested for some things he did in his past before we met.I tried to be there for him and nearly went broke doing it but now I just don't know what to do anymore.The logical thing to do would be to leave him but he did nothing wrong to me and treated me like a queen.Our relationship was great.On the other hand I think I should stay and hope for the best so we can continue our life together when he gets out.I wish I knew how long that would be.Maybe this decision would be easier.I need some opinions or some kind of advice.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/06/07 02:00 PM
I'D TAKE IT BABY.HELL YEAH.LOL.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:58 PM
FOR CRYING OUT LOUD PEOPLE IT WAS A DAMN JOKE!PEOPLE THESE DAYS ARE TOO DAMN SENSITIVE.GET OVER IT.GOSH!!!!!!

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:45 PM
I know you're not a guy I was referring to the pic and don't change it.lol.It is cute.

spiritfilled24's photo
Thu 12/06/07 01:23 PM
take bc he is just so cute and very sporty with that backpack.lol

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:21 AM
Take Most definently.

spiritfilled24's photo
Wed 12/05/07 09:08 AM
This coming from a guy who is too afraid to show his face.Chances are he's probably married and looking for more but doesn't want to get caught or he's just too damn ugly to post a pic because he can only get laid by hookers.lol.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 15 16