Thu 11/15/07 10:09 PM
Still here :) But headed for bed!
Hope this all settles down!

Holly Dolly's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:46 PM
Oregon, cool :)

Holly Dolly's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:39 PM

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou alli, hootie&new if you ladies live here blushing blushing flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Well bummer I am from Michigan, but if I was in Florida I would date ya :)

Holly Dolly's photo
Thu 11/15/07 09:28 PM
Crossen, I like the new pics! The one with ya smiling is nice :)

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 09:01 PM
Good for you! At least she didn't leave ya hangin for too long!
Good luck!

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 06:38 PM
My daughter's father has never been around and trust me, it gets better!
I know it's really lonely right now, and there will be rough spots along the way but you and your child will be so much closer.
That's what makes it all worth it :) Hang in there!
(and make sure he at least fulfills his financial obligations)

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 04:09 PM
I will talk to people without one, but I think it's easier to get a sense of who someone is when you can see them. I figure, if I put my pic up why can't someone else? If someone is interested they will see what you look like eventually for better or worse!
:)

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:46 PM
Sounds like she was sending some mixed signals which is definitly confusing!
She might not really know what she wants yet, so if you really like her, I would let her take the lead on what happens next.
I don't think the email and voicemail is too much. If she is interested she will give you a call back!

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 01:42 PM
Not if either side still has feelings for the other!
If one still has feelings, they will always be trying to wedge themselves back into the other's life.
Tried it before, and this person screwed up several possible relationships before I put an end to the friendship!
Maybe if there is some distance, where you won't have to see that person all the time and they won't know about everything going on in your life...

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:33 AM
Only a year older? Hmmm.
Weird that someone would set their age limit so low...but then I like older guys! Maybe she likes 'em young?

Holly Dolly's photo
Sun 11/11/07 12:22 AM
I don't think it's unethical or sneaky to send her a friend request. It wouldn't freak me out nearly as much as some of the stuff I get in my inbox ;)
I say try it. I sure would hate to miss out on someone just because they are a few months outside of my age range.

Holly Dolly's photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:23 PM
Hi, I'm from Ann Arbor :)
Serial lurker...anyone up still?
yawn

Holly Dolly's photo
Sat 11/10/07 10:17 PM
Yea, there is something very wrong here!
Either he is just messing with you, or he wants to get you alone away from witnesses!
I would drop him fast, you don't need to waste your time on this guy if it took that long to even try meeting.
And be very careful when you meet new people!