Community > Posts By > singlentri_ing

singlentri_ing's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:57 PM
Howdy!

singlentri_ing's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:57 PM
I'm thinking about how I feel so god awful tired & don't want to be.

singlentri_ing's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:52 PM
I'm always busy on the weekends, but I do LOVE being home alone some times too. I love both.

singlentri_ing's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:51 PM
I'm not really active in my community unless they have sports events (triathlons) I can compete in.

Plus, honestly, I don't think we have that much going on in our community. If we do, it's really geared around families, and with me being single, I don't really fit in.

singlentri_ing's photo
Sat 01/29/11 02:49 PM
Thanks! I won!!! I won 2 free entries in to this 1/2 marathon!!! bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

I'm so excited 'cause I get to see a friend I haven't seen in 7 yrs...plus, the race is held in Moab, UT and I've never been there.

singlentri_ing's photo
Wed 01/26/11 09:53 PM
Strap on my running or cycling shoes and hit the road. I go as long and far as my body will let me.

Another thing that I love to do when I'm stressed or need to clear my mind is just go for a drive. I don't even listen to the radio.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:39 PM
I'm SO excited!!! On Facebook, a running company in my area is giving away a couple of entries to The Canyonlands 1/2 Marathon in March in Moab, UT. Right now I'm in the running to win. I'll find out if I win on Friday!!!

I'm SOOOO stinkin' excited!!! If I win, this will be my second 1/2 marathon I've run. Plus, if I win, I'll get to see a friend that I haven't seen in probably 7 years that is also running the 1/2 marathon. Yay!

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:36 PM

Move...start over....join new groups...life is wonderful when you open yourself up to new things...change small stuff or big stuff...just do something that will make you smile.

I think moving is a BIG thing. I think that will help alot.

Currently, unfortunately, I live at home with my mom & dad. Finances have made it so that I can't afford to move out. But...I've applied for a couple of new jobs that will pay more $$$, so hopefully I'll be able to move out this year.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/25/11 10:35 PM

I usually start with the little things.
Rearrange a room, the drawer, or change the color scheme of a room. Then I go to the hair and the clothes.

From there I just keep going until I feel satisfied. Very easy to start.

You know what, that's a good idea. Maybe I'll go buy some paint this weekend and paint my room.

singlentri_ing's photo
Mon 01/24/11 10:25 PM
I feel like I need a change in my life, but I don't know what. I don't know if it's as simple as a new hair cut/makeover, or if it's a new job, a new place to live (out of the state), etc.

When you guys feel the need for a change in your life, how do you go about figuring out exactly what it is that needs to change?

singlentri_ing's photo
Thu 01/13/11 09:37 PM
Love them!!! I have 3 and I want at least 3 more.

I find them very attractive on a guy too. :)

singlentri_ing's photo
Wed 01/12/11 10:46 PM
What Not to Wear

singlentri_ing's photo
Wed 01/12/11 10:45 PM

Just went to see the movie "Country Strong" today really enjoyed it myself.

This movie is based on country singing so for those that don't like country music it may not be for you...

For those that do it is a good movie....:thumbsup:

I've seen previews for it & I would love to go see it. Lord knows when I'll ever have the time though. :(

singlentri_ing's photo
Wed 01/12/11 10:41 PM
I love a good salad.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:26 PM
I drive slow and careful.

What I don't understand is why people act like total morons when driving in the snow? I mean, I live in Utah, it's not like snow is a foreign type of weather for us, you know? Lol.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:25 PM
Nope. Can't remember the last time anybody said that to me. Oh well, that's fine.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:24 PM
Sick. :( I woke up with a cold this morning.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:21 PM
Hands down...Billy Joel.

singlentri_ing's photo
Tue 01/11/11 10:14 PM
I've always wanted to learn to ski/snowboard. This year I was going to spend the $$$ and have professional ski lessons, but then I got a personal trainer. I just wish I had $$$ for both.

singlentri_ing's photo
Mon 01/10/11 08:49 PM
I'll admit it, I'm one of those girls that worry about their weight. More now than ever.

I worry about my weight for a couple of reasons. In the past 2 years, I've lost 100+ lbs. I've worked very hard at losing the weight and keeping it off. I live in fear of gaining that weight back. When I was heavier, I didn't have confidence in myself. Now, I'm not saying I'm 100% confident, but I have more confidence now than I did.

Another reason I worry about my weight is because it has to do with my performance. I lost the weight by competing in triathlons (life long goal). It is something I thoroughly enjoy and if I gain weight, it doesn't reflect well on my performance in my races.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12