t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:51 PM
Um. Like this...

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:18 PM
I haven't eaten baloney in years.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 02:04 PM

To everyone bashing Obama saying they will not support him...Do you realize that makes you traitorous and un-American? This runs on the same logic that all of you were calling anyone who didn't support the Bush regime as traitors. It works both ways.

If one side dishes it out, the other has to take it in like manner.....

In other words "what is good for the goose is good for the gander."

LINDYY
:heart: :heart:

This sentiment of undermining Obama before he's even in office will backfire with an even more resounding defeat in 2010. A growing number of Americans (in growing demographics) want a new direction in this country. I hope many Republicans choose a bi-partisan road, and that doesn't mean agreeing to everything Democrats want. It means coming to the table and working toward solutions. Those who choose not to will be crushed in future elections.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:56 PM

Cynical, cruel, idiotic.....

And accurate.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:39 PM

...but the "OTHER" someone thought the US comprised of 57 states...DUH!!!!!

Why is it that you're so hateful? Really. It would do you some good to ponder that one. Perhaps with a professional.

t22learner's photo
Sun 11/09/08 01:31 PM

I noticed my waiter had on a "Obama 08" tee shirt.

When the bill came, I decided not to tip the waiter and explained to him while he had given me exceptional service, that his tee shirt made me feel he obviously believes in Senator Obama's plan to redistribute the wealth. I told him I was going to redistribute his tip to someone that I deemed more in need--the homeless guy outside. He stood there in disbelief and angrily stormed away.

That was cynical and cruel and puts you in the same category as the idiotic woman who refused to give Halloween candy to kids whose parents supported Obama. It's also not an example of "walking the talk." More like "Christian" hypocrisy at its worst.

t22learner's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:40 PM
"Yes we can."

t22learner's photo
Fri 11/07/08 06:39 PM
If we're so "exceptional," we should be able to compete in a "free trade" environment.

t22learner's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:48 AM

we are the greatest nation on Gods green Earth...you need to research American Exceptionalism

In many ways our country is exceptional, but we are also perceived as greedy and wasteful, and have often behaved as a bully. Nobody likes a bully, especially when they're pounding their chest telling eveyone how great they are.

We're not without fault, and the character of our people has fallen greatly since "the greatest generation" saved the world from Hitler and Imperialist Japan. We need an honest assessment of who we are and some serious behavior modification before this bully picks on someone who ends up kicking our ass.

t22learner's photo
Fri 11/07/08 02:35 AM

hmmm, obama for pres? wonder if he lives to accept office.

Hateful statement...

t22learner's photo
Thu 11/06/08 06:02 PM

Palin's anti-intellectualism is driven home point by frightening point while Biden is let off the hook with unconvincing platitudes about being someone prone to gaffes and someone who has been a good Senator.

I can't dispute a double standard by a left-leaning media, but in terms of their knowledge of the issues, Palin and Biden are not comparable.

t22learner's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:37 PM
"Custard Pie" is a great Zep song.

Oooh, it's sweet and nice!

t22learner's photo
Thu 11/06/08 04:31 PM

SARAH PALIN Was not the cause of McCain's defeat. She energized the entire party. She is the real reason he did so well. McCain's handlers are a bunch of sore losers. The fact is they lost the election for him.

She energized the simpleton wing of the party and worked hard to stimulate our retail sector. She is done in national politics.

t22learner's photo
Thu 11/06/08 03:29 PM
Barack Obama's victory, and the number of white votes that secured it, is one of the proudest moments I’ve experienced in my half-century as an American. However, with the amount of hate I’ve read in the blogosphere since, including some here, I have no illusions that our nation will now enjoy some unified renaissance, but now we have some hope that we can. Yes, we can.

t22learner's photo
Thu 11/06/08 03:59 AM
...Isn't working. It keeps returning a "Site Temporarily Down For Maintenance" page. Is this happening to anyone else?

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 06:16 PM
There was an absolutely brutal report tonight on Faux regarding Palin's behavior during the campaign and her basic lack of knowledge including not knowing Africa is a continent.

She is done in national politics.

One thing she finally learned last night is what a "Community Organizer" does. He becomes President of the United States.

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:49 PM
Obama read every Harry Potter book to his oldest daughter. I believe our President-Elect is a Griffindor, though some may still think he's secretly from Sylherin...

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:40 PM
Hillary will play a dominant leadership role in the Senate. Bill marginalized himself and tarnished his legacy* with his tepid "support" of Barack Obama.

* Yeah, yeah... To some, he improved his legacy...

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:37 PM
Edited by t22learner on Wed 11/05/08 03:37 PM

YEP! Avoid any accountability by playing the race card. No wonder some folks are still in the dark ages...

It's one thing when people keep people ignorant...it's another when they just don't want to hear the facts. Sad....very sad.

"This is our moment. This is our time - to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our kids; to restore prosperity and promote the cause of peace; to reclaim the American Dream and reaffirm that fundamental truth - that out of many, we are one; that while we breathe, we hope, and where we are met with cynicism, and doubt, and those who tell us that we cant, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people:

Yes We Can."

Your President-Elect, Barack Hussein Obama

t22learner's photo
Wed 11/05/08 03:34 PM
The aftermath of this election is separating the thoughtful opposition (Thomas27, Giacamo, Nutz, others) from the true right-wing nut jobs.

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25