Community > Posts By > Julie444

Julie444's photo
Mon 10/22/07 10:24 PM
Oh Mr Troll-bait, I'm so devastated! I can't believe you won't have me, what dear god will I do? How will face myself every day knowing you have rejected me?

Please, give me a break....

Julie444's photo
Mon 10/22/07 07:15 PM
That is correct, if you are receiving welfare, SSI or any other type of government *assistance payments* you can forget about immigration allowing Maria to come to the USA. You have to prove you can financially support her otherwise she stays where she's at. And did I not read a post somewhere that that said you have a criminal record as well? If that's true then you're really going to have problems because of new laws that have gone into effect since 9-11.

And the same goes for visitors to the Phillipines, unless you got lots of money to pay off certain government officials, you'll be denied entrance into the country.

Sorry to pop your bubble honey but that's the cold, hard facts...

Julie444's photo
Sun 10/21/07 09:26 PM
Activate, deactivate, activate, WTF? I just googled "freeonthree" and found hundreds of posts all over the internet. You've been very busy and either you're a troll or just very strange. I hope you find what you're looking for and have the decency to follow through on your promises, from what I've read online so far makes me wonder.

Julie444's photo
Sat 10/20/07 09:41 AM
What I don't understand is that if everything is going so well why did you cancel your account Dennis? You briefly enable your account just long enough to read the replies to your original post then cancel it again. I'm beginning to believe this entire thread was troll bait.

Julie444's photo
Tue 10/16/07 06:04 PM
Dennis, It appears the reality of the situation is that your landlady (or whatever she is) controls your strings. You are in serious need of a *****slap because you have a beautiful lady at your beckoning who truly loves you. Are you going to just let her just walk away? Don't be a spineless gerbil and work it out. If you don't I'll learn to ride my Uncle's Harley and personally give you an attitude adjustment! -Julie

Julie444's photo
Tue 10/16/07 03:32 PM
Dennis, I tried to reply to your email but you have deactivated your account so I can't. Sorry your problems are so out of control. Personally I think you are being selfish and vain allowing your landlady? to set the ground rules. What are you thinking? Do you think you are the only person who has faced simular life blocks? If you can't resolve this then you really are worthless. I'm sorry but I don't have any sympathy for you. Many people have faced and overcome much bigger problems then yours. Get over it and get on with your life, your landlady needs to accept reality.

Julie444's photo
Tue 10/16/07 02:36 PM
Women seldom lie but when we do it's because MEN lied to us first!

Julie444's photo
Fri 10/12/07 01:44 PM
Rant mode on:

I don't do flu shots. Needles are for junkies. Don't take vitamin pills either. Total BS! Saw the photos of where 80 percent of the vitamins you take goes. That's right, down the sewer lines. My ex worked for city sewer and water, he showed me photos of collection grids that were plugged solid with undigested vitamin supplements. It passes right threw you! To get into your bloodstream you have to grind them up and mix them with water or fruit juice otherwise they pass mostly undissolved out of your body. The only people who benefit from supplemental vitamin pills are the makers, not you.

Julie444's photo
Fri 10/12/07 01:20 PM
A man replies to me and leaves his phone number, I'm supposed to call him. So I call and guess who answers? HIS WIFE!

Why do men all lie?