Community > Posts By > adidas0068

adidas0068's photo
Thu 04/10/08 03:53 AM
I was burned in a house fire when I was 3 and was told that 3 more seconds and I would have been dead, was suppose to be in the hospital for 2 years but only ended up being in it for 1. When I was released I had to wear this awful mask and vest when I went outside to help protect me from the sun. They don't hurt (a lot of people ask) but if I go swimming outside I have to wear a shirt or the sun will go straight to my scars and cause me to sunburn faster than normal. I have scars on my arms and face, but through the years they have slowly faded (more like blended in). Most people who fist meet me say they never even noticed them at first, and some say they never noticed until I point them out, which I never believe either. I have always been self conscious of them, but I wouldn't change them for the world. I believe they have made me a better person and knowing that 3 more seconds and I would have been dead, I figure I was put on this earth for something. (BTW, I always give to Shriner's burn hospital since I know the physical pain and mental anguish being burned causes).

adidas0068's photo
Sat 02/16/08 06:41 AM
Here's the situation:

There is a girl at a wholsalers that my company buys from. Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she has a great personality and we get along very well. She had some extra weight on her at one time, but even then I was attracted to her (basically her personality and values are more important than her looks). When I go to the wholesalers to drop things off, we usually end up talking for about 5-10 minutes, even though she is very busy. I like dealing with her because she gets things done, and is basically a no B.S. girl. Her work ethic and personality is the type of girl I go for.

Here's my question: I would like to ask her out on a date, maybe to dinner, but I'm not sure if I should since we buy from this company. Should I do it and see where things go, or just leave it alone? I feel we are mature enough that if it wasn't to work out, it wouldn't ruin our business relationship, but should I take that chance?

I am very picky about who I date, and from the conversations that we have had over about 6 years, I believe that she could be the one. I would like to take it to the next step to see if this is true, but don't want to ruin anything business wise.

When it comes to love, should I just go for it? Or am I being selfish, putting me ahead of my company?

adidas0068's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:58 PM
I hate talking on the phone. I only call someone when I have something to say, not just to call for nothing. However, in person, it is a completely different situation, I will talk like it is nobodies business. Maybe she is the same way, have you tried asking her. Maybe she doesn't like talking on the phone, is too busy to talk on the phone, or maybe she isn't as intersted as you. You should talk to her about it if you think this is a problem. Communication is the biggest thing in any relationship. If you can't talk to her about this, then it isn't going to last.

adidas0068's photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:47 PM
I have two favorite teams... The Houston Texans and whoever is playing the Dallas Cowboys! happy I will admit that I do like Tony Romo and I do like watching him play, but I still want the Cowboys to lose.

adidas0068's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:54 PM
adidas

adidas0068's photo
Mon 11/12/07 05:54 PM
Elliptical

adidas0068's photo
Wed 10/10/07 05:57 AM
Papa Roach - Forever

adidas0068's photo
Sat 10/06/07 05:47 PM
The profile "Petty" contacted me and I added 'her' (or him, not sure) to my Yahoo! Messenger as "petkay4", if you look at 'her' bio on Yahoo! ( http://profiles.yahoo.com/petkay4?warn=1 ), it says 'her' name is Petty Mary Scott. I did a little research cause that's just the type of person I am, AND 'she' was insistent on knowing my real name, anyway I came across this site that shows scammers ( http://www.romancescam.com/album/displayimage.php?pos=-209 ) and 'she is on it with several different emails, names, and locales, and of people who have been scammed by this person (The pics aren't of this person, they got them from a modeling site). I wasn't one of them, but I thought people should be warned about 'her', especially you guys out there that have been contacted by 'her', and, of course, the administrators of this great site. Any questions and I'll be happy to answer them. "adidas0068"