Community > Posts By > valerie71ok

valerie71ok's photo
Sat 05/17/08 01:48 PM
collectively, humanity is too stupid to even ponder the meaning of life, let alone what happens after death.

valerie71ok's photo
Thu 03/20/08 06:59 AM
how about driving a guy to wichita falls to look for a phone (for myself and one for him), buying his lunch, paying for the gas, driving his lame ass around Lawton, then as we are still driving around looking for accessories for his phone, another girl calls and he doesn't even tell her he's with me, until she hears my voice in the car. Then he spends the next 20 min texting her back and forth and acts mad at me when I get pissed and insists I drop him off at his place.

valerie71ok's photo
Tue 03/18/08 02:29 PM
I look for a guy that will pay my way on the first date, who has a car, and who if we decide to date, will split the check or alternate paying. Also, someone who doesn't constantly text msg or talk to other women on the phone when we're out together would be a big plus, and preferably someone who is single, divorced, and has no drama with baby's mamas, etc.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:45 PM
WOW!!!! Congrats!!! That's so great.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:40 PM
hot chocolate from starbucks

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:38 PM
I know there are good people out there; I'm just a little jaded I guess. I would agree that confidence is important, so is knowing what you want and recognizing when someone isn't treating you right. It's better to be alone and wait for someone to treat you right than it is to put up with jerks just so you won't be alone.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:31 PM
size does matter in some departments

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:30 PM
she wasn't talking about THAT lol

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:23 PM
to be fair to the others in here, I have a cousin, he is tall and slender, and nice looking. He married a woman that is 2 1/2 times his size and he treats her so well, so I suppose there are exceptions to the rule. I just have found that there are a lot of men that consider how big a woman is a big issue.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:21 PM
ummm no, when you don't give a girl a chance and only have one date with her. especially when the guy says things like, oh, you're "healthier" than the women I usually date, etc.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:17 PM
well, lax, you are rare. I guess what it comes down to is confidence sometimes. It seems like the more confident a guy is, the less size matters to him in a female. Grant it, there has to be mutual attraction, but he is more likely to overlook it if she isn't height/weight proportionate as long as she has something about her that draws him to her, but it still takes a confident man to see that.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:15 PM
ok thump, not EVERY man is an asshole. Just all the ones I've dated. How is that?

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:14 PM
wonder, I'd rather have no dates, by choice, than date a string of assholes.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:12 PM
see Sexy knows!!!

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:12 PM
hey thumper, I can generalize as I am speaking from experience. I'm 37 and I've dated lots of diff types of guys. You put a good looking skinny girl next to a good looking curvy girl and see who gets asked out more every time. Men will put up with a complete ***** of a woman just because she looks good in a bikini.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:10 PM
oh really lax? and what planet do we find these guys on?

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:07 PM
Ummm, no. I'm sorry, they will say what you want to hear to screw you, but at the end of the day, look how many times the skinny girls get asked out more. Trust me, I'm "curvy", and I usually get 1 date maybe 2, then it's always some excuse. Men are pigs. They can be 300 lbs, but the woman better be 120 or less depending on her height. Just my experience. I keep hearing that there is someone for everyone, but I'll let you know when that happens to me.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:06 PM
I think the purpose is diff for diff people; some only want friends, some want more. Personally, I haven't found anyone I want to spend my life with. I just like connecting with people online or otherwise.

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:04 PM
by the way lots of people are annoying: dumbasses, morons, jerks, loud obnoxious people, people that are self-centered, and the list goes on . . .

valerie71ok's photo
Mon 02/25/08 08:03 PM
just be a little more assertive next time and say thanks but I'm not interested and walk off. It works with any unsolicited advances.

Previous 1 3 4 5