no photo
Tue 10/16/07 03:58 PM
From eastern Nebraska...anyone close?

no photo
Tue 10/16/07 03:54 PM
Nebraska City, NE

no photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:23 PM
A lot of people are really fed up with the direction our country is going....ever wish you could fire the whole bunch and start again? They're trying it...see web site below

http://unity08.com/

no photo
Sat 10/06/07 07:19 PM
Just a quick question....has anyone else heard on the news about several states actually proposing seceding from the union because the differences between the liberals and conservatives are too great? I've attached a website if you're interested. I'm just kinda curious to see what people think of this and if they think it might actually happen.

God bless

no photo
Sat 10/06/07 06:57 PM
Mainline Christianity, believes the "real" you lives inside the body. When the body dies, according to the Bible, the "real" you leaves the body and goes on to eternity, whether your decision is eternal life or eternal damnation. How do you choose? What do you do with Jesus? Do you believe? Even satan himself believed..... Religion doesn't save you from eternal damnation.....only a RELATIONSHIP with Christ, and that choice is yours. He doesn't force himself. You likely wouldn't accept marriage with a person who was forced upon them....the Lord is no different. He wants you to have a RELATIONSHIP with Him because you want to. Beliefs do not in any way save a person.

As far as having no senses, thoughts, etc.....only the physical realm.. read the story of Lazarus and the rich man. The spirit man continues on with full faculties.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:36 AM
I have sometimes received replies to emails that it seemed pretty obvious that the patient returning the email was pretty desperate. Comments like they were already in love..they've been waiting for you or immediatley making comments regarding sex and such. Makes you get kinda leery! I take into account what was said or the tone of the message before I answer. Too many weirdos out there.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:30 AM
I understand the comment that the "christians can afford it." There are plenty of folks who claim to be Christian, but they too have been born into the "religion" rather than being born again in the Spirit. Those who truly believe and live what they believe, having absolutely nothing to fear from anyone at any point in time. Nothing can separate them from the love of God! They can kill them...and purely sentence them to eternal life? There is no risk! They can afford the opinions of others and know that they are completely loved, protected and highly favored by the Most High God.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:23 AM
Will be having my 53rd birthday on the 6th.

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:21 AM
I think that many people in this thread fail to realize that "secularism" is considered a religion. Well, if this be the case, then why should those who are secular be able to legistlate their beliefs over the beliefs of others?

no photo
Tue 10/02/07 02:10 AM
New member here..... just wanted to say hello!