Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:05 PM
kiss.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:42 PM
.. who speaks bengali? sometimes we put up barriers, whether consiously or not, that undermine our efforts. im guilty myself of that one.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:37 PM
Edited by rambill79 on Wed 08/06/14 01:37 PM
if we were walking in a barren desert, and came accross a house, fully built, with hot and cold running water, shelves stocked, carpet cleaned, ect,,. and i told you that the place just appeared one day after a storm would you believe me? of course not. Yet any life, even simple life is way more complicated than anything we have ever made with our so called advanced science , ect. the math just isnt there and it is not logical. someone created your car, your house, and you.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:33 PM
the bible says each species will reproduce ACCORDING TO THIER KIND. The fossil record shows me that a species suddenly appears, exists or a time, and goes extinct. EXACTLY as the bible said.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:31 PM

Not understanding evolution is a sign of a poor education.

True, but there are subtleties to the theory which can be hard to grasp without a really good education.

Most anti-evolution arguments are based on complete misunderstandings of the theory.

there is in fact a lot less proof for evolution than most believe... the theory keeps changing with the lack of facts. To even considewr creationism as an option pretty much admits there is a God, which many dont want to hear. Do you know that MIT did the odds against life origionating by chance? 1- 100000000000000000000000000000. that is one to 10/28th power. there are not that many grains of sand on the earth. Where are the thousands of intermediate step skeletons..? there are sometimes one here and there, and most of them have been proven to be fakes, yet they drag these things out like they are gospel truth. Go make a tree with your chemistry set sometime.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:38 PM
.... does she have a job? has she been supporting herself?

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:33 PM
been there..., why not. if im not tapping that out someone else will be..., and if we are compatible, sure.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:32 PM
why indeed! age generally equals baggage. of course not always...

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:24 PM

Hi,

Satan owns nothing and never did he to is a servent and will serve the Most High , and is , as every one will , The Lord owns all and even if you come to Him or not ,None will be lost, .

...noeleena...
actually satan is in charge of the earth, dont know about who owns the title deed, but remember when Jesus was offered the earth by satan, when he was tempted in the desert,,?

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:19 PM

Then don't be in one,, some women takes advantage when they know their guy is their underlings you know,

Just man up and take charge! Not get charged! :laughing:
lol.
so to recap..... grow a pair and quit being led around by your nose??? Did i capture your thoughts?

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:17 PM
I ask them if they are from america. if yes, then i know. . lol/ kinda true. Most women my age that are single are so for a good reason, that being the number one reason. there are also the drunks, the ones with five kids by six different fathers, and of coursee the druggies.
Actually i ask them if they want to go clubbin, my treat. or to the bar. If they say yes, i fold.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 04:09 AM

When a word exist with a certain meaning and then a story is later told with a person whose name is derived from that word and performs the function of that word; this is the usual formula for a made-up myth.

Dinner, nap time and then work. In the meantime do your studies

That's entirely perceptive, but ok.

idle speculation. NEXT?
[/quote

No it is part of how one forensically examines a document; another give away is how later stories become more and more fantastical. This is almost like trying to argue science with a creationist who can't understand science but needs to prove what they believe. People believe what they need to, but upon examination and as per demographics- fundamentalism is on the decline.

mabe but its still speculation, or mabe a theory would be a better choice of words on my part. mY COUSIN IS a professional tournament fisherman, and he is quite literate. MOSES WAS named by his "adopted mother", if you can call her that, who was egyptian, dont know what her reasoning was, dont care. its just a name.

I can see that you are very 'versed" in the bible if you will pardon the pun. not many people actually take time to read it themselves, rather, most seem to believe what others say, like thier pastor for example, and we all kknow how screwed up religions are.., so no wonder they are confused and eventually fall away.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 04:05 AM

When a word exist with a certain meaning and then a story is later told with a person whose name is derived from that word and performs the function of that word; this is the usual formula for a made-up myth.

Dinner, nap time and then work. In the meantime do your studies

That's entirely perceptive, but ok.

idle speculation. NEXT?
[/quote

No it is part of how one forensically examines a document; another give away is how later stories become more and more fantastical. This is almost like trying to argue science with a creationist who can't understand science but needs to prove what they believe. People believe what they need to, but upon examination and as per demographics- fundamentalism is on the decline.

mabe but its still speculation, or mabe a theory would be a better choice of words on my part. mY COUSIN IS a professional tournament fisherman, and he is quite literate. MOSES WAS named by his "adopted mother", if you can call her that, who was egyptian, dont know what her reasoning was, dont care. its just a name.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 04:01 AM

From the Hebrew name מֹשֶׁה (Mosheh) which is most likely derived from Egyptian mes meaning "son", but could also possibly mean "deliver" in Hebrew. The meaning suggested in the Old Testament of "drew out" from Hebrew משה (mashah) is probably an invented etymology.

Quite random there, does not address anything anyone has said, please stay on topic. These threads get off into left field to much as it is, or please explain the relevance of this comment to the thread in itself. Nobody even mentioned or referred to (Mosheh)The only name mentioned is Moses and that is egyptian origin.

I am referencing your statement that Moses is an Egyptian name.

How is a "Hebrew" name in reference to an "Egyptian" name/person, as Moses is an Egyptian name and your statement has no reference to "Moses". Moses wasn't Hebrew, he was a former Egyptian prince.

Moses is derived from the Hebrew Mosheh; Perhaps you should read Moses and Monotheism by Freud as an introduction to the concept

ill read the bible, not everything but the bible.., moses was raised as an egyption after he was found floating in the river nile as a baby. he was actually a hebrew however.

no photo
Wed 08/06/14 03:55 AM
sell myself for sex. lol. hmmm good question. would need a new wardrobe for one thing...

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 01:38 PM
he always helped others.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:18 AM
... depends if her husband catches us or not.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:15 AM
bigail was 28 when she moved in, she thought she could out *** the old man... that one backfired on hr big time. lol

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:13 AM
IST BLAST.. 2 minutes tops. after i recharge for a few minutes, can go for an hour or more. .. ( but can be in and out in under a minute if you want me too. lol)

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:12 AM

Chating first to know each other f compatible each other b4 meet each other:-)

.... So lets get to chatting. you are exactly what i have been l;ooking for.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25