Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:07 AM

I have a four year rule I stick to.
lol. are you sure its a rule or is it a guideline? lol.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 11:03 AM

... turn offs, pics of her with a man
pics of her and 5 other women, ( which one are you)
calls themself princess or queen... ( princesses and queens live in castles. they are old, drafty, expensive to heat and maintain, and someone is always laying siege to the place. )
big hair
23 pic of her face. ( are we fat?)
tatts
drinkers/ smokers ( not interested in watching someone kill themselves in slow motion)
"wants someone to support them.
.... turn ons: the opposite of above...
intelligence
humility
foreign/ ethnic women. ( sorry white girls)
... some fun examples of life experiences may be of interest here.

Thanks, but mabe you should have let me take the heat, and pick up the spoils? lol. now your in the frying pan with me.

THIS STUFF NEEDED TO BE SAID---NOW IT'S THE LADIES TURN-?????:thumbsup:

mabe i scared them all off??? cmon women... , its ok if you like drunken smokers who want to support you in thier castle while you get fatter eating bon bons. lol/yup

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:58 AM

calls themself princess or queen... ( princesses and queens live in castles. they are old, drafty, expensive to heat and maintain, and someone is always laying siege to the place. )
big hair
tatts
drinkers/ smokers ( not interested in watching someone kill themselves in slow motion)
intelligence
humility

Thanks, but mabe you should have let me take the heat, and pick up the spoils? lol. now your in the frying pan with me.

THIS STUFF NEEDED TO BE SAID---NOW IT'S THE LADIES TURN-?????:thumbsup:

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:57 AM

I'm hoping to meet my favorite mingler in person someday soon....pitchfork
but you are happily spoken for, remember??

Its a gf......we are friends ....oyiiii
hey. i have a guy 'friend " too. lol.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:35 AM

I'm hoping to meet my favorite mingler in person someday soon....pitchfork
but you are happily spoken for, remember??

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:33 AM
is not sex the whole point?

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:22 AM

U have to put down ur gun so I can stay..:-)
LOL

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:14 AM
... i once had a gf with giant tatas.., i never noticed until we were in bed for the first time. I asked her where she had been hiding them. Her reply? " i have been sticking them in your face since the first date".

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:12 AM
also legs. nice smooth legs. the longer the better. not a rack man so all you little boobed ones can easily apply without being predjuiced. lol

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:09 AM
oh. almost forgot. .... wants to spend all my money on clothes and clubbing instead of contributing to the household.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:06 AM

hi my son has been diagnosed with Asperger's syndrome which is making him extremely intelligent my son is really polite and goes to school to learn, this does not go down to well with the other kids who bully him constantly and I mean real bullying e.g. books thrown at him, being spat at, being beaten up, etc. he has no friends at school and he was really unhappy. he has been to 5 different schools and this has been the story since he was 4 years old. when he started high school year 7 last year he did well up until the second week and then I had to pull him out because the bullying got so bad. the people that have the power to get him statemented have denied the action which would of given him protection and a helping hand to cope with the school environment. so now I have a choice do I send him to yet another school or do I become broke for a year to 18 months paying for a tutor to get him to the gcse's early so he can bypass high school and attend college. your advice would be great and very appreciated. :)

there is always homeschooling, if you are able and have the time, otherwise i would recomend a catholic school, or seventh day adventist. both expect kids to behave and both have a big lever to make it happen... parents dont want to pay tuition pnly to get thier kid banned from the place. Catholics use a sliding scale for tuition based on your income. I went to catholic schoiol, and my class reads like a whos who in the area now. ( except for me of course)

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 10:02 AM
.. Any other contestants?(sp)

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:58 AM
stay forever.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:51 AM
.someone who actually wants to meet, and doesent get offended or scared when i ask them . That would be new for me on this site. , also love it when SHE contacts me. oh be politically incorrect to a fault before applying., and not made of glass.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:43 AM
size? which direction?, height? no. width? oh yes.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:42 AM
younger than me, probably above 30 though..

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:40 AM
Edited by rambill79 on Tue 08/05/14 10:17 AM
big hair
tatts
intelligence
humility

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:14 AM
... GOT FIVE EXTRA KITTENS, NOW 5 WEEKS OLD.., looking for a good home for them.

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:11 AM

How willing are you to meet someone from
Mingle in person?
very willing. My last gf, abigail, and i met on here, we chatted for about a year., she found her way here without my help. When she arrived at Ohare, she had 28.00 in her purse. What would she have done if i hadent showed up?
I have noticed, though, that it is almost impossible to meet a woman on here who is actually on my Continent. They chat, they flirt, but when i mention meeting thjey have about 50 reasons why they cant, or its, .... "sure, just send money".

no photo
Tue 08/05/14 09:07 AM

Brother toks ,God bless u once again thank u for the bible messages and teaching ,in deed they are very much inspiring and may God continue to minister unto u to deliver his word here .it's my hope that many souls will come to know about our lord Jesus repent & accept him as their lord and savior in Jesus name & AMEN

pre trib rapture... nonsense. doctrine of man.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25