Community > Posts By > rambill79

no photo
Fri 08/01/14 07:35 AM

How important is looks to a man? Everybody has their own tastes I know, but is it more important to a guy what the girl looks like or is it more important to find that girl that respects you, loves you, and takes care of you?
For me , its about looks. the view if you will. I will never trust a woman anyway, so that leaves me back with the eye candy thing. Now. before you all get in a row and tell me that is sexist, i will say say this: ever notice how women dont trust each other? q- why is that? ans-- they know the species all too well.

no photo
Thu 07/31/14 03:19 AM

I think a lot of it is culture related....it makes you realise why some who come from those cultures want to get out and into the western world. Eg Philippines, India....do I need to go on.
Of course they want out. and i want in. (to thier pants.) lol. men will come out of thier houses in the phillipines and try to GIVE you thier daughters. It isnot uncommon to find baby girls in dumpsters there. my last gf has a friend, she was aborted,and found in a dumpster, but lived. when abigail first got here i had to teach her not to walk behind me. also when she wrecked my work truck she thought i was going to beat her.

I work with about 50 Filipinos and some of their stories are quite shocking.....the ratio of female to male is insanely unbalanced.....my fili mates reckon it is like 20:1 female to male.....as a consequence you get many, many single mums, and yes mate many foreign male visitors...two from my work are going there next week to find wives.

All I can say is good luck to them.
Where can I go to find a good husband??:wink: laugh
nas. buckley mnichigan, my house. i am planning on going back to the phillipines also, so many women here in the usa are gold diggers, drunks, on drugs, have 5 kids by six different fathers, ect,ect.
im going somewhere where there is an endless supply of hot young humble ones who are happy if the roof dont leak and if they are not being beaten.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:49 PM

I think a lot of it is culture related....it makes you realise why some who come from those cultures want to get out and into the western world. Eg Philippines, India....do I need to go on.
Of course they want out. and i want in. (to thier pants.) lol. men will come out of thier houses in the phillipines and try to GIVE you thier daughters. It isnot uncommon to find baby girls in dumpsters there. my last gf has a friend, she was aborted,and found in a dumpster, but lived. when abigail first got here i had to teach her not to walk behind me. also when she wrecked my work truck she thought i was going to beat her.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:36 PM
yes we are better, way better. . And humble as well. lol

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:32 PM
i know that a lot of men are intimidated by intelligent women, mabe for good reason, but i wouldent have my woman any other way.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:27 PM
nikki you about ready to come up and marry me before go to the phillipines again and pick me out a nice cute young one? ( wouldent be the first time).Half joking.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:26 PM
wesent like sex? that being said, yah.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:22 PM
... men have a bad hait of underestimating how intelligent women are... not sure why. the fact are that you brains are way more devolped than ours.

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:21 PM
referring to nickki 25, here is a keeper guys. get in line.. (behind me)

no photo
Tue 07/29/14 01:15 PM
hmmm what ARE you wearing by the way? lol

no photo
Mon 07/28/14 03:23 PM
big hair
250 pairs of shoes
wants to spend my money clubbing
drinkers
smokers

no photo
Mon 07/28/14 06:11 AM
lol who isnt.

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:17 PM

Biblical higher criticism is preserved in the particular enclave of academic Christian scholarship and is thought to be too unfruitful to share with the average pew-sitter, for it raises more questions than the church can adequately answer. So the leaders of the church would protect the simple believers from concepts they were not trained to understand. In this way that ever-widening gap between academic Christians and the average pew-sitter made its first appearance. [Bishop John Shelby Spong, Resurrection: Myth or Reality? (San Fransisco: HarperCollins, 1994), p. 12.]
rookie mistake here: confusing church and religion with the biblke and God. there isnt one church that follows the Bible, case in point- the sabbath day is saturday, so why sunday services? the churches are even more confused than you are.

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 08:13 PM
a lot of people have set out to intelectually prove that God doesent exist, only to end up being a believer. there is plenty of proof if you are willing to see it. most dont want to see , so they cant.

no photo
Sat 07/26/14 04:02 PM
yall just missed out on some cool motorcycle stunt driving.

no photo
Fri 07/25/14 03:19 PM
Usually lots of fun.., anyone?

no photo
Mon 07/21/14 03:39 PM
i could use a date for the races fiday nights.. at cherry raceway. m or f.

no photo
Sat 07/19/14 06:35 AM
still looking for someone ltr, am remodeling a house, have a lot of room, interested in men or women, g to xxx rated.

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 05:13 AM

does it mean that you are five pounds heavy or does it mean that you cant fit thru a standard entrance door??? HONESTY WOULD BE NICE HERE...

It doesn't matter, and if it does matter to some people then they are the ones with the problem. live and let live

... so would being healthy and taking care of onesself... we all fight the battle, its the one fight that is competly up to YOU.
If its health that youre worried about, have a conversation with them about that instead of obsess on their body. If its not actually about health (more likely) and you want a gal with a particular size range, then have a conversation about that instead of waste both of your time.
dont shoot the messenger, fat is unhealthy.

no photo
Sun 07/13/14 04:48 AM

does it mean that you are five pounds heavy or does it mean that you cant fit thru a standard entrance door??? HONESTY WOULD BE NICE HERE...

It doesn't matter, and if it does matter to some people then they are the ones with the problem. live and let live

... so would being healthy and taking care of onesself... we all fight the battle, its the one fight that is competly up to YOU.

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25