Community > Posts By > Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:40 PM
Lonesome

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 01:35 PM
Depends on the reasoning...

If it is goin to endagers the life of the Mother & child
Or a rape....there'll always be an argument...i think it should be up to the woman not the state, Government or church.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:39 AM
Hmm whisper to a scream? sounds like what happened in my bed on leave....laugh drinker

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 11:32 AM
Ladies and Gents as you can see another beautiful Poem from a Gorgeous woman.... Queen Tater.

Great Job hun i knew ya still had it...keep it up

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 09:42 AM
Bob and i like sharp objects....happy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Fri 03/28/08 02:04 AM
Well i hope you BF stays safe.....im out here to so ya'll sleep well

Wiccancowboy's photo
Thu 03/27/08 03:06 PM
We all carry scares my friends, some are shown with pride others are hidden away until time.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 06:33 PM
To be honest with ya'll i know i kid in my own unit who was stop lossed and brought over here...now he's only got one leg. Believe what the ppl are sayin sometimes but the Government.....well thats a differnet story

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 05:38 PM
No i wasnt wounded physically. I saw my friend get crush in a freak accident and we lost 10 ppl to the war over here.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:45 PM
Zanne i hope your youngin comes home safe. To all the Military Folks families and Dependents i thank you for helpin us out here with your continued support and to all Americans that still stand beside us Thank you as well

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:26 PM
I lay my head Down on this pillow and dream of America the beautiful. But the explostions wake me and the bullett seem to know where i try and hide. I hear the cries of the wounded and know what i need to do.

I know bein a hero may get me killed but my bros need me
thats what drives me on.

I hear her voice on the other end of the line askin when im comin home and all i can say is "Soon babe" i have nothin but a faded photograph and memory to remind me of a happier time before the hell broke loose and now im on the move again.

i hear her voice in my head tell me to come home to her and my youngin thats what drives me on

On the road again i feel it in my bones that somethin isnt right but i tell no one. We all laugh and joke cause we dont have much time till we go home. And the bomb rips through my legs without me knowin...i feel at peace with anyone and everyone.

I tell her im comin home finaly but im not the same man and she say i dont care all i want is you home cause thats what drives me on...

To all my Brothers and Sisters out there wounded and to those who never made it home alive...

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 04:09 PM
that is great....i have thought that many times over here

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:54 PM
May the Light of the Goddess bless ya Both...and the God of your choice. I have lost too many ppl i care about toCancer so i understand.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:48 PM
What i hate worse is a family disownin part of their family because of religious differences, or treatin one kid like a king cause his daddy was a good man and the other kid like dirt cause his daddy was a POS.grumble grumble

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:23 PM
Well i dont hate New Yorker's but i dont like the sound of New York itself....i like Upstate in the Country tho

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 03:02 PM

i yr 3 months today

Hey Kojack long time no see

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:58 PM
Hmmmm i reckon ppl arent too keen on the whole edumacation thing...lol

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:41 PM
OMG THAT IS WRONGnoway noway

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 02:02 PM
Good afternoon ladies and Gentlemen i figured i might be able to educate some people on somethin i figured out in my studies into symbols. The American "peace" sign is accuall the Rune Algiz inverted from some of the research and according to people I talk to it means strength. Now the Circle has long been linked to protection. so if you put the two together you get strength and protection....in all accuallity the Hippies were sendin the Troops in Vietnam strength and protection without knowing it....

Now it you know what i am talking about please let me know if what i am saying is well correct in any way and feel free to correct it if ya want...

Always willing to learn
Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Wed 03/26/08 01:40 PM
WHY DO I HAVE TO PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. Last i checked this is America not Mexico.....All the immagrents that came over in the 1800s learned English, why do we have to change for these ones?