Community > Posts By > Wiccancowboy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:57 AM
Never had the chance to see it, but i'll watch it with ya again Brook...and hold ya as ya cry...if ya want

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:51 AM
I was standin in the airport in full Uniform and this guy walks up to me and asked

"Are you in the Military?"

noway noway noway noway

So without missin a beat and with a straight face i said

"Nope just got dressed up for Holloween late"

laugh laugh laugh

**True Event**

anyone else have one?

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:24 AM
UGH NOT MONDAYnoway

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 09:09 AM
ill watch it tonight and tell ya tomarrow Eper

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:53 AM
Hey Izzie if i could id take ya with me...as a Date...cause you are smokin Hotflowerforyou

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 08:48 AM
i know Doll, but we the people also need to stand on our own two feet and let then on the Hill know that we will not take this anymore...We need to stand up for the Down troddin and misused...I, William Charles Monteith,II, am Willin and able to carry that torch...but i need help from others...

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:18 AM
HELL yeah thats right Toby Kieth Ladies and Gents...My Hero in Jeans!! drinker I have always wanted to meet this Guy!!!

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:11 AM
23 in Iraq fixin to go home soon to Ga then to TEXAS!!!! yeah im single too...lol

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:05 AM
I LOVE TEXAS WOMEN!!

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 03:02 AM
The Destroy littl towns across America. They run out the lil Mom and Pop stores that started America and Build from there....lil they are the Military takin out another country...

Wiccancowboy's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:48 AM
Ladies and Gents

Im comin home soon and as i said on my poem Scars..i would like you to take a lil time to help the homeless ppl. We send to much money and help to Afica and other places while our ppl starve on the streets. Please help them a lil if you can.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:18 PM
Congrats Babe hope all went well

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 10:10 PM
and they try and take the money away after a surgry

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 09:02 PM
ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts--- Monty Python

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 06:16 PM
Ladies this is a lil off topic...but i need to say it.
If ya need an ear to chew on so to speak i am a man who listens and gives advise...so feel free to email me.

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:59 PM
"Ladies and Gents i thank you all, but its been to bed of roses no pleasure cruise" Queen. Its been a long lonely yet humblin experience out here in the midst of all this chaos. To know that what i had was grand then would have been keen, but i know now. I thank Ya'll for the support. I am comin home soon but dont know the date and im gettin out so thank you again.

Wiccan...AKA
PFC William Charles Monteith,II

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:31 PM
Well i understand...i was just tryin to be sweet

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:23 PM
Well bad Girl id drive half way round the world to make you happy

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:18 PM
Well Im like half a world away and lookin to come home soon...once i get my licence....anyone want me to come see them...ladies?

Wiccancowboy's photo
Sat 04/12/08 05:09 PM

WELL hello ladies. How are ya'll tonight?

Hello (((wicc))) how are you doing doll face bigsmile

Well in Horny without a way to take care of it..lollaugh