Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Thu 11/03/11 03:12 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Thu 11/03/11 03:12 PM
Happy Birthday to the Emperor of Pervdom. Love ya honey. I hope you have a particularly perverted day!

Here's a few presents just for you.

love :heart: smooched Much love to you on your special day!!
YOU SEXY SCORPIO!!
smitten

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 08:58 PM

critical or argumentative......either way im turned on!!!!!maybe you should be glad that they texy at all!!!!laugh

heh. I told someone politely that I was not interested. He let me know that I should be happy he sent me a message at all. whoa

LOL ..well, it's not everyday that we are blessed with their glory now! Thank goodness for them, or where would we be? slaphead

OH this made me think of something a local country station is doing. They have a number that goes to a generic answering machine to give out to creepy guys at the bar (or wherever) They play the messages back everyday at 5:30 for people to enjoy on the ride home. MOST of them you know immediately why the women gave them a fake number. (Obviously they bleep out any identifiers like names or places. )

SOME are abosuletly priceless.

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 08:56 PM
VERY unlikely. In fact just happened recently. Was dating someone for about 2.5 months. He is looking for a LTR/ marriage. I told him from the beginning I'm NOT looking to get married again (three strikes and I'm out) He starts hinting about moving in, when I made it clear No. He said he needed to see if he could find someone who was willing to be married to him. We stayed friends and after about 1.5 months we went out to dinner as friends. He decided it was better to have me part time (due to living an hour away and our schedules dont; line up real well) than not at all. After thinking about it for a day, I told him no sorry, not trying to hurt you BUT no. Basically told him he had his chance, when he tossed me aside so easily, I was not ready to be an option again.
So we are definitely only friends now.

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 08:37 PM
I agree with you Lex, I find it terribly annoying to use a nudge as a first contact. I mean in person would you really blow a kiss, or hug someone you were interested in . I would hope not. I just delete them. I mean it doesn't really take that much effort to send an email saying "Hi, your profile sounds good, I would like to get to know you."

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 08:35 PM

Does it really matter where you find happiness and satisfaction? Same sex relationships or heterosexual relationships?

Ok So I don;t particularly care if anyone doesn't like my opinion. SOOO here it goes.
I see nothing wrong with being gay. I believe this is how you were born. NOONE in their right mind would choose to "become" gay. Why would you choose a lifestyle that you will be looked down on for having? I have two male friends that are gay, they discovered this as they were teens, and found they did not have the same feelings for women as they did men. Both in fact have been in relationships with the same partner for over 15 years.
So in my opinion that is how they were born. And for the record, I feel the same way about someone who is born a transexual. I think it is possible for someone to be born into the wrong body. You brain and feelings may say your female and yet have all the "equipment" of being a man. You feel like a woman trapped in a mans body.

So now that I have said my peace-- bash away. I have a right to my opne minded opinion. Just as alot of people have a right to their tiny, small minded opinions.
happy

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 07:51 PM
They say they are looking for their soul mate, Doesn;t matter where they live, age, or size. That "true love" will make it all worthwhile.

whoa slaphead UHH YEAH!!

no photo
Wed 11/02/11 07:49 PM
I don't thihnk so, That would be like showing up for a first date, all messy, late, unshowered and rude.

NOT a good way to start off.

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:42 PM

Candy for Halloween

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:41 PM
Razors

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:40 PM
He was doing "naughty" things with rusty spoons in public

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:39 PM
Nearly

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:39 PM
backward

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:38 PM
Wake up little susie

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 09:37 PM
Twitter

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 08:48 PM
Personally no, That is the choice they have made, a friend should honor it.
And besides what kind of friend are you to push something on someone who doesn't want it?

no photo
Tue 11/01/11 08:40 PM

if they bothered to write one.

EXACTLY!!

no photo
Mon 10/31/11 07:17 PM
Honestly No. I live near where I grew up , I'm set in my career have a house (well the bank does). And this is where my parents and my sons father and 1/2 brothers are. I know I may miss out on some opportunities, But Just feel like I gotta stay where I am.

no photo
Mon 10/31/11 07:13 PM
Tired, didn;t sleep much today after working my three day weekend. Then trick or treating for 2 hours. I should go to bed.

no photo
Mon 10/31/11 07:11 PM
Had a REALLY nice meeting today with a man. Please Lord let this work out, I'll be the happiest lil camper.

no photo
Sun 10/30/11 08:29 PM
Good Luck in your search