Community > Posts By > Troublebug

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:34 PM

I call the blonde in the middle!drool

Helllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooooo!smitten

HEY WHO SAID I'D SHARE? You already got a long haired man in love with you.

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:33 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Sat 11/19/11 08:33 PM

Yo Baby..........this is The_Pete_Man sayin' (and I have a real deep voice).........

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drinker :banana: :tongue: drinker :banana: :tongue: drinker :banana: :tongue: drinker :tongue: drinker :banana: :tongue: drinker :banana: :tongue: drinker :banana: :tongue:

Pete did you say you have a deep voice?

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Talk to me baby!
:wink: happy

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 08:16 PM
Happy Birthday my birthday Twin!!
I hope you have a GREAT Day sweetie.
Couldn't think of a greater person to share my birthday with.

:banana: drinks drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: drinks :banana: flowers

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 09:25 AM
smitten smitten Thanks all. I love my minglers!

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 09:23 AM

Happy Birthday Darlin!

What's a Birthday suit? Anyway, they told me I was suppose to show up at your place wearing mine.

WOOHOO- Please mg! With a bow placed strategically so I can unwrap it. :wink:

no photo
Sat 11/19/11 09:19 AM

Turning 31 this year?????

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Only if you've got a time machine to take me back 12 years.

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 04:34 AM
In my thoughts and prayers Sweetie.

no photo
Thu 11/17/11 04:33 AM
Wave to me as you fly over the south. I'll wave back from Sunny Florida waving

no photo
Wed 11/16/11 03:44 AM

If you didn't have to be embarassed about
what people might say, what would be
your best non-intimate date?

While I was onstage, accepting the Oscar for
'Best Screenplay' HE is in the front row,
looking up my dress.

Funny, I had the same thing happen to me. I've got to stop wearing dresses.

slaphead OMG Mg~ Is there a video of that-- I WANNA see. whoa :laughing:

no photo
Mon 11/14/11 10:49 PM
TOPIC BUMP

no photo
Thu 11/10/11 09:46 PM

A real man wants his women to be happy the way she is

GREAT ANSWER!! :thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 11/06/11 08:43 PM

no photo
Sat 11/05/11 07:26 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEXY LADY!!

no photo
Sat 11/05/11 06:13 AM

no photo
Fri 11/04/11 01:13 PM
WOW look at all the sexy scorps!! Gotta keep this thread at the top, at least until out time of year is over. Mines 17 days away (21st) Me and shannonMarie21 share our day-- And I think its great to know someone else to share my birth date with.

Give em hell my fellow scorps!

no photo
Fri 11/04/11 12:01 AM

they (the animals) are just following an instinctive urge to put there willie in something. they have no one to teach about procreation like we have, with our parents, schools, what we see on TV. they just are following a preset condition that tells them to hump something.

so by this, you are saying that heterosexuality is something that is learned? this makes no sense.

Kylie, heterosexuality is a natural human instinct , there to keep the species alive

however, the mechanics do need to be learned, and many people who are sexual still have no clue of how the mechanics really work or they wouldnt differentiate sexual satisfaction by gender,,, but thats another topic,,

homosexuality is a deviation from that natural instinct,,,

OH MY! GODD GRIEF! Do you actually belief this?
You obviously have noone that you know and love that is homosexual. Or know of someone who feels trapped in the wrong gendered body (transgender).
If you did you view might change.
And just to add my two cents on the related family members getting married and having sex. The whole reason that was frowned upon was because of the genetic mutations that appeared in closely related people.

no photo
Thu 11/03/11 03:34 PM

might be less Strife and War if we kept out of the PERSONAL Business of other People!

I wish we could. But the law often is made to do just that, get INVOLVED with their personal business and promote and encourage and legally sanction it.

Ms Harmony,
May I suggest you look up some of the laws. ALOT of laws were put in place years(like 100's) ago. Sodomy is against the law in many states. Yet from what I see it is generally accepted by the puritan community if it is consensual between a husband and wife.
But yet is forbidden and frowned upon if by someone of the same gender.
This world would have a whole lot more peace if people would just accept things they do not understand, and may not agree with.
If an act happens between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes, then I believe NOONE has the right to try and dictate if it is right or wrong. No matter my personal belief, I feel everyone should be allowed the chance to try and achieve their own level of happiness. If I do not agree with them, then I will simply not involve myself in it. As long as it is not illegal (which again some states do still have some really odd laws on the books if you research them)and it is between consenting adults---Then LET THEM BE!!

Hallelujah sister!!!flowerforyou

Thank you , I have a real problem with people who feel the need to PROJECT their beliefs on others.

no photo
Thu 11/03/11 03:29 PM

might be less Strife and War if we kept out of the PERSONAL Business of other People!

I wish we could. But the law often is made to do just that, get INVOLVED with their personal business and promote and encourage and legally sanction it.

Ms Harmony,
May I suggest you look up some of the laws. ALOT of laws were put in place years(like 100's) ago. Sodomy is against the law in many states. Yet from what I see it is generally accepted by the puritan community if it is consensual between a husband and wife.
But yet is forbidden and frowned upon if by someone of the same gender.
This world would have a whole lot more peace if people would just accept things they do not understand, and may not agree with.
If an act happens between two consenting adults in the privacy of their own homes, then I believe NOONE has the right to try and dictate if it is right or wrong. No matter my personal belief, I feel everyone should be allowed the chance to try and achieve their own level of happiness. If I do not agree with them, then I will simply not involve myself in it. As long as it is not illegal (which again some states do still have some really odd laws on the books if you research them)and it is between consenting adults---Then LET THEM BE!!

no photo
Thu 11/03/11 03:22 PM

How can you say you "love them most in the world" but you consider part of what makes them who they are, you consider "unhealthy and unclean and unnatural"?

Wouldn't your considering that about them taint your love for them?

gay is no part that make them, it is simply part of the choice they make.

Is your being African not part of you, just like my being of Irish descent is part of me? Just like you have dark hair and dark eyes and I have red hair and green eyes is part of which makes us different....things we have no choice (except for hair color) in changing.

I am the proud mother of a lesbian/transgendered young adult. I say it that way because she hasn't gone for her shots yet in order to change her appearance, so she is still a lesbian right now. I knew from the time she was about two years old that she was gay...there was NO abuse of ANY kind, my ex and I were still together at the time so it was still a two parent home, so where was her "cause" for hating to wear girls clothes, not wanting to play with girl toy?? She had both older male and female cousins but always wanted the clothes from her male cousins. Even if the outfit only had a teddy bear on it, she wanted the one driving the truck not the one holding flowers.

For her first three years of schooling, she tried to act like a girl but it wasn't working and she had so many problems with schooling. Once she went into counseling and into a different school where she could act how she wanted without being around other young children she grew up with who picked on her because of her liking girls, she came into her own, did great in school, and graduated with honors...and a girlfriend who stood behind her.

It most definitely is not a CHOICE....she would not choose to be in a situation where she had to move to a different state away from most of her family, just in order to finish her middle school/high school education. A choice that would put her through so much shunning and ridicule that she had to find somewhere else to feel accepted by her peers, her family always accepted her, no matter what.

AMEN Eileen!! I got your back girl! BRAVO for you and your daughter to face the difficulties that small closed minded people have to project on others.

no photo
Thu 11/03/11 03:18 PM
Edited by Troublebug on Thu 11/03/11 03:18 PM
Scorps? scared Where are all my sexy scorpios? surprised

Just want to announce another FABULOUS SCORP BIRTHDAY!
Our own MIKEY!!:thumbsup:

Come on all my fellow scorps--SHOW him the love, we all know is in you.