Wed 08/05/20 05:18 PM
NOT TO BE YELLED AT! LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 05:17 PM

What are your thoughts?

Neither. Her intellect

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 08:07 AM

Im Asian women.I've married for 6ys. Im 27ys and i think im young . My husband is Asian man too. He 41ys. I have a boy 5ys. Im working everyday. But I always feel bored. My husband never understand me and he not really care about what I want. No gift, no wishing for special day... he seem just like his life... i live in Ireland with him and no friends no family... very congested

Hi there. I am no expert on marriage, but I have been in long-term relationships and I have some exposure to marital challenges in my career and from my grad school program. I would also try counseling. People change over time and since you are so young, you are certainly going to go through more changes and more significant ones as well than your older husband. That in itself is a challenge. It's easy for people to grow apart as they change. On top of that, it's already been 6 years. I would also look at yourself and not blame your husband for everything. That's toxic for any relationship. In addition to that, you may want to see if there are support groups for mothers in your community and you might also find some support groups online and have forum discussions like you have on here. It doesn't sound like you're bored. Rather, dissatisfied with your marriage. I can relate to living in different countries. Is there anyone at work with whom you see yourself being friends or acquaintances? You don't have to get personal with a work colleague, which I actually advise against, but perhaps spend a lunch break with someone just to serve as a positive distraction during the day. Good luck! You have a lot on your plate and a little boy to look after too.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 07:59 AM

Is there any way to sort search results by last login time?

[/q

What kind of search? You can see who viewed you and who liked you, but I'm fairly certain that is all you can do for previous login times.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 07:57 AM

Hello Everyone, I'm Sojie from Philippines. I'm looking for MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP hope I can find here.

Welcome Sojie and good luck on your quest! :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 11:31 PM
Edited by feelyoungagain on Tue 08/04/20 11:32 PM

Hi, I am looking someone, from Dhaka, Bangladesh

It's probably best to start a new separate thread, rather than adding onto this one. It will create a lot of confusion. Good luck

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 11:30 PM
Welcome. Get ready to mingle! lol

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:39 PM

I don't think there is a search criteria for what you want. Someone's race, if they have children, ever been married, if they want children?

There certainly is. Go to search and then click on "Advanced Search." Lots of boxes to check off.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:36 PM
I have no idea my friend. Use your search engine and good luck! :)

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:35 PM

Who is Jeff Ross?

Not a clue! LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:34 PM

Older women
Why am I so sexually attracted to them?

Doesn't really matter if none of them are sexually attracted to you.

Other than that, how much older are we talking about?
A month? A decade? Are we talking nursing home biddies with the bright yellow "come do me" tennis balls on their walkers, shambling around with the tops of their knee high stockings showing?

His preference ;) I don't think he has a dilemma that we can help him with. Seems like he wants complete strangers to answer his question, which of course I don't think anyone would be able to do that. I can't read minds and... quite thankful for that. LOL Wonder what's going on here? Attention-seeking?

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:32 PM
Welcome and good luck on your journey on mingle

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 06:06 PM

I tried searching for white women 18-25 with no children never married who want to marry and want kids. I only got 2 results within 100 miles of me. I decided to search only for 18-25, and got no results. What is going on?

No one meets your criteria. That would be my guess

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 06:05 PM

Like Jeff Ross roasting me when I post this? Lol!

Because you're asking for it. LOL Jokes aside, I like it when members describe themselves, besides being bored and stuck at home. haha For example, are you witty, are you adventurous, etc. ? Other than that it looks ok so far. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 06:03 PM

Why am I so sexually attracted to them?

Why or how should I or anyone else know?? LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:44 AM

I already adjusted my messaging and requested no mail unless in a 50 mile radius. What gives?

Mine works well, except for one message that came through that didn't meet the age nor distance requirements.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 08:42 AM

Love marriage or arranged marriage ?

Commitment is enough for me. Too scared for marriage

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 08/04/20 06:32 AM

I just got this app few seconds ago and I feel like it’s a good place to vent my frustrations ...

Ever felt like you’re not contented with how things are ?

Or feel like you have to be elsewhere doing something different from how you do things at present

It’s kinda confusing .. I’m caught between I want things to change and I’m not so sure to take risks :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

What is causing the uncertainties?

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:19 PM

A disability in body is not a disability in mind. As long as I can interact with someone and understand them, I'd be fine with such a person. Don't put yourself down like that and don't let anyone make you feel like you are less in anyway. I wish you the best

100% agreed. We all have something; trust me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/03/20 06:18 PM

Hello ladies I'm Brian and I'm 47 years old! I'm a survivor of a very serious football injury at 16 years old! I suffered a brain hemorrhage and I was in a coma for 5 weeks, I unfortionately suffered a stroke while I was in my coma. I did loose half of my vision and was parilized but with many years of intense therapies I'm waking with a limp now! I'm limited financially and only able to work a part time job at a grocery store! This site has been very disappointing because all woman want is Money and nudes, I'm here for a stable lady and unconditional love! Any ladies want love hit me up

Then they are NOT the ones for you. Move on, don't waste your time on those girls; they are not women. These things take time. Good luck!

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 21 22