Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/12/20 03:39 PM

Presumably you have met up with them both , at different times of course and hung out for a bit , well surely then you know which one you gel with the most :rolling_eyes:

Let's assume, he did meet them in real life, why is he signing up here? I gonna scratch my head oops

He might have met them in person after having talked to them on here and then agreeing to me.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/12/20 03:37 PM

Now I'm in trouble, i have a crush on two girls, they both great
I can't decide which one of them i should ask out.
I like one of them more than the other one, but the other one is so cute and kind, and she likes me a lot, even more than i do
So if you were me, you would pick the one you love or the one who loves you

I cannot tell you who to pick. You got yourself in this pickle. You can take your time before making this decision. Maybe it's best if you move on and continue your search and hopefully find someone that does not present this problem. I would advise against picking someone who loves you but you don't love her back. That's just wrong and very very selfish. That person is hoping and expecting the same feelings from you and should not be lead on under false pretenses. That is a train wreck waiting to happen and there is nothing good that will come out of that. You should know better than to take somebody's feelings and time for granted just because that's what (only) you want. Feelings should be mutual. It's not all about you when you have somebody else's heart in your hands. You need to be considerate.
I agree 100% with Blondey111. You should have told each lady upfront that you are not going to commit to anyone right away so that they know you are seeing other people. That's what I do and I've never had an issue. What got me in trouble was being deceptive and then having to figure who to hurt. So unfair!

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/12/20 03:28 PM
#1- State this in your profile. # 2, click on your profile picture, choose "Setting," and then choose "Limit Who Can Send You Mail." That should be all you have to do, but definitely put it in your profile. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/10/20 06:19 PM

IS THIS GOOD OR BAD

What do you think? You shouldn't fake anything with a partner...

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/10/20 06:18 PM

wrong age group getting likes from all over 20 30 40 year olds

Have you gone to setting under your profile picture and then click on "Limit Who Sends Me Mail?" Works for me. **Not settings**

feelyoungagain's photo
Mon 08/10/20 06:14 PM

Can I find Truelove here ?

I have no idea. Can you?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 05:47 PM

Is death taboo to u?Out of bounds?Are you afraid to die?how do you justify nature for such a outcome?If you had the power of its course would you extend your lifetime with the course of age still current?Are you afraid to die and if you werent what fear anyhow would u fear your circumstance to dying?

How is death taboo or out of bounds? Death is inevitable. There is no justifying nature. It's a normal and natural phenomenon; nature is nature. I would not extend my lifetime. If I die due to natural causes in my 80's or later, I'm sure I'll be ready to leave this world. I would not want to see more of it. I am not scared of dying. What is there to fear? Living in this world is far scarier than leaving it.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 05:41 PM

Hello ladies, anyone near East Mesa?

I strongly suggest you use the search engine

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 04:02 PM

Hey, I'm here to find a friend or two. This isn't a bad spot but I'm still having some trouble with the learning curve as scant as it might be. Hope to hear from y'all.

Learning curve in which area?

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 08:31 AM

looking to meet or know any real woman for friendship or a relationship,
Age no bar but understanding...!

Just gotta look then

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 08:30 AM

Ok , you may have better luck on a more lesbian and BDSM focused site

There are lesbians on here. Woman searching for woman. So, perhaps use more than one site to improve your chances. That's what I would do. Up to you of course

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 08/09/20 08:28 AM

Hi community. I hope you're all doing well. If you have some time and, would like to give me some constructive feedback in reference to my profiloe, it would be very much appreciated. I'm sure it can be improved on. Thank you for your time.

Thumbs up for sure. I would however list interests. It helps others to see if you have anything, or what, in common. Love the variety of pictures. Have you tried Fetlife? That's a site specifically designed for BDSM and other kinks, and it's free. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 02:38 PM

i have been on this site for years why do i not have anyone message me i only get guys in there 20's whats up with that and all so FAR away just sayin

Because you have no profile. Secondly, you can set who contacts you. Go to setting under your profile pic icon and then click on "Limit Who Can Send You Mail."

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 10:43 AM

hello there, we can chat for fun

Are you a housewife? If not, no talking. Otherwise, chat away

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 10:23 AM
I wouldn't know which one is better since I've never had paid sex

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 10:21 AM

I'm sitting home alone and very very bored out of my mind

Haha. I bet you are. How are you staying busy? Do you have friends you can call instead of visit? Do you have any hobbies? Do you own any movies you can watch again and again? Take a free online class, even if it's frivolous. You'll not only be occupied, but you may even get a sense of accomplishment which will lift your mood.

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 10:17 AM

I read this morning...

Younger generations more negatively impacted by pandemic than older generations
John Murphy, AccuWeather staff writer

Millennials and Gen Z are twice as likely than their parents to have upended financial security due to the coronavirus pandemic. A new report from Age Wave and Edward Jones found that younger Americans are more financially impacted and have had their financial stability negatively impacted, or even wrecked at rates twice as high as baby boomers. The survey asked 9,000 Americans across five generations in May and June about how the coronavirus has impacted the individual. One-third of millennials and Gen Z respondents said COVID-19 had extreme or very negative impacts on their financial security, according to CNBC. Only 16% of baby boomers and 6% of the silent generation responded the same way. Younger generations also reported a mental health decline more severe than past generations reported. It was also found that 37% of Gen Z and 27% of millennials have had their mental health negatively impacted since the pandemic began, while only 15% of baby boomers reporting the same.

Most NEWS is unreliable these days.
Mingle2 Forums has a fairly diverse generational population.

Do you feel its true the Baby Boomers are more stable?

Is it true Gen Z and Millennials are being harder hit? Are having mental issues?

Personally, I couldn't care less about who is upending their financial security. Now, as far as the stats go and mental health, I'd like to know why in ADDITION to the numbers. The numbers don't tell me anything. And... they sampled 9,000 individuals out of 5 generations. I don't know if 1800 individuals for each generation is sufficient. From where were these individuals. What socioeconomic level, what type of community. Are resources limited? For example, who can and can't access mental health treatment. Is there a waiting list? What specialty do their providers practice? I question all of this because the percentages indicating the decline in mental health are extremely low. Only 37%?? I'm not buying it. In order for me to get a better understanding of what this means, I would need to see the article written by the one(s) who did the study. These articles are not published in common printed form or the Internet. I'm referring to journal articles that address methodology, findings, implications, correlations, charts, conclusion, etc... And lastly, baby boomers being more stable in which ways? Again, only 1800 of baby boomers in this entire country were sampled. I will say though that that is a large sample, but I don't think it's adequate studying a pandemic.

feelyoungagain's photo
Thu 08/06/20 04:26 AM

Someone rate my profile

First of all, why would you say how you feel about your sexual orientation?? No one cares. You profile is so sparse I don't even know what you bring to the table. The only thing I saw was your preference in what you are looking for. No mention of what you desire in a woman. I'd give it a two at best and only because since your profile has something. It is missing a lot! I would undoubtedly skip right past you. Any other pictures that don't look like a glamour shot pose? I.e., a natural pose.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 05:28 PM

Guys are to far away

Set your filters when searching. For incoming messages, go to settings and then click on "Limit Who Can Send You Mail" and specify distance. It works.

feelyoungagain's photo
Wed 08/05/20 05:20 PM

Oh come on folks! YouTube him. He is known for doing celebrity roasts. Hilarious! He is also merciless!

Oh come on you! Why should we have to YouTube him just so we can get with your program? LOL But I might consider it. I do like comedians and roasts can be very entertaining.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 21 22