Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:26 PM

Am i too sexy for my clothes lol.

Ooh la la! Good luck! (but do you really need it? haha)

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:25 PM

you have a good photo and interesting profile. but i would suggest you drop the intimate encounter since you also listed marriage and etc. if you really want a friend or a wife, why look for a hooker?

Hooker?? That's a bit harsh/extreme. I like intimate encounters and I don't care about marital status and I am still anything BUT a hooker. For each their own and be true to yourself, no judgment. I also don't ask for payment. LOL

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:20 PM

Quite good, hint anyone of any gender can rate profiles

oh...ok
thank you

I also think it's good to get a man's point of view since that is what you are; not just a female's. I do like your profile- honest and open. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:19 PM

Not a good profile. And make clear in it you're into girls.
Also, having photos with someone else in it isn't very helpful. People may think it's your partner, and we don't know which one is you.
Photos with helmet on are pretty much pointless on a dating site. We're not looking to date a helmet ya know...

Those were some of my thoughts as well.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:18 PM
I don't know what's to like since you don't say anything about yourself or what you are looking for. So... not sure how you're going to find someone on here with such a blank "you."

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:15 PM
Edited by feelyoungagain on Tue 09/29/20 07:17 PM
I love it! Great sense of humor. I particularly liked how you are terrible at spelling and grammar considering there is no single spelling or grammar mistake. Your profile gives me a good idea of who you are. Maybe add one or two more pictures. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:13 PM

Thank you very much. I know I shouldn't be "negative", and the mask picture was for humor but if nobody gets it then it's not funny. Thanks though!

I think your profile is fine- very open and very direct. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:11 PM

I know right

Why are you even agreeing to this???

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:09 PM

Interests wine tasting
Do you drink no
Nuff said

ROFLOL Good one!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:08 PM
Well, do we really know why you're here? Perhaps, or perhaps not. You should explain yourself. At least elaborate on what you are looking for. I am not one to guess or assume. That is a lot of interests. I recommend adding pictures of you participating in some of those activities- hiking, skiing, baseball, knitting, etc.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:05 PM
Boring... yawn, next!

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:04 PM
Why even be cranky? It's not a quality that attracts people.

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:02 PM
What the heck is that??

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:01 PM
And still haven't changed it in your favor. Ummm... good luck?

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 07:00 PM

I rate a zeroill
No good for any good womansick

LOL How do you know this?

feelyoungagain's photo
Tue 09/29/20 06:59 PM

Just wondering how my profile rates.

One of the best profiles yet!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 09/13/20 11:55 AM

I have a colostomy and also a hysterectomy due to cancer 11 yrs ago. I don't really care about sex anymore, but am still interested in other intimacy. My partner of 23 yrs died 2 yrs ago.She didn't care about any of it because she loved me so much. I'm also past 70. I don't want any body contact that involves the ostomy area with anyone else. With my long term partner, I just wore underwear. Do you think I can find someone for an intimate friendship without sex or am I dreaming?

Of course you can! Just don't be surprised IF it takes longer or is more difficult. The person for you will understand because that person will be mature and have empathy and levels of selflessness. That person will love you enough to meet you where you're at and compromise. You know the rest. haha Good luck young lady!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 09/13/20 11:52 AM

Everybody is different in how they feel love.
You are making a generalization.
Personally, while I am over my X, I did feel strong love for her at one time and it was shaped by years of interactions with her and our children.
The love I felt for her was different than the love I've felt for others.
Not necessarily better or worse, just different.

What is different is the celebrity status of what you see in public displays.
Celebs are personifications for the public. The same can be said about many people here, personifications for public view.

Taking Bruce Willis as an example, its impossible to classify his love for his wives based on a public personification. You would need to actually visit his home and live there for a bit to understand how he feels for his wife. What you see may not be what is.

People tend to build walls.
You can't know if someone is actually who and what they are until you experience them unscripted and natural. It doesn't matter if it is a public appearance of a celebrity or an official date with someone you met online.

One of the main problems with marriage is marrying someone based on their public personification. They always turn out to be someone you were not expecting. Unscripted, personal interaction is vital to making a wise choice.
How many time have we read about or heard someone say they made a mistake marrying that person.

Perhaps Bruce's love for Demi was only a projection to advance his public image and now, being much older and less of a celebrity, he has no reason to project that type of public image. Perhaps he never actually loved Demi at all but loves his current wife and family more than anything and feels there is no need to project a personification to the public because he just doesn't care about his image as much as he did when he was making top-line movies?

As well as everyone is different with commitment and what it means to them

feelyoungagain's photo
Sun 09/13/20 11:50 AM

Why only the guys that are older that have used up there days to play around seeking to settle down and married am confused

Ask them, not me. I'd say it's pretty safe to assume they've outgrown those days and they have matured. I.e., it got old.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 09/05/20 09:31 PM

rate me

A one at best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 21 22