Community > Posts By > feelyoungagain

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:53 AM

New to this. Any advice on how to improve my profile?

Where do you say anything about who you are and what you bring to the table? You also don't mention what you are seeking in a woman. You have a thought-provoking sentence. That's it. That tells me nothing about you.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:50 AM

1.Remove your whatsapp number.Leaving that up will lead to you getting unwanted calls

2.Upload a photo with you smiling

3.Upload more photos

4.As nicely said in 1 leaving your number up will cause some gals who want gift cards or money to call you

Agreed! Also, don't mention that you will remove your profile. It makes you look desperate. You need to write about yourself. I know nothing about you. Nothing caught my interest. What do you have to offer? What are you hoping to find? What qualities do you want in a lady? Some of your pictures are silly for a man your age. Take them down. Lastly, be patient. You JUST joined. Of course you haven't found anyone yet!! Give it time. Good luck!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:44 AM

I am what I am. Everything is recent and truthful. Rate away!

The pictures are the only thing that maintained my attention. Your profile is skeletal and lacks content. It didn't get my attention. Expand on what you want in a woman and out of life. E.g., type of relationship, what kind of qualities you are looking for, and lastly, what you bring to the table. Good luck Michael!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:41 AM

Impossible to rate until you use punctuation and occasionally start a new paragraph. I doubt anyone will read a solid lump of text. I know I won't. Plenty of others, so it's an indicator to move to the next.
If you want something serious and not just sex I'd remove the bikini photos.

So if a woman posts a bikini photo it means she wants to have sex, or won't be taken seriously? WHAT???? What if a man posts a picture of his swimming trunks. Does he want sex? Should he not be taken seriously? I think it's great that she is so confident and living life where her age is not stopping her.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 07:39 AM

Hi what do you think of my profile am I on the right track

I absolutely love your pictures. They truly showcase who you are. The only thing that turned me off was the lack of punctuation. I would not respond to a male who writes w/o using punctuation. It comes across as lazy or sloppy. Don't be scared to use it. LOL Also, I would include what you are looking for in a man and what type of relationship.
I agree with mzrosie-- leave negative stuff out!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:36 AM

when someone blows you a kiss or likes you....When you message them...They reply back wanting your personal Email Address so they can talk worh you there....Do you think thats cool...Or it's not...????

certainly better than your username.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:35 AM

If love is a crime, would you go to jail for love

Nope; not going to jail.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:34 AM

I see girls posting their half nudes .. to look se#y but the hell they don't know that a man like me doesn't love a girl for her body .... But the positive attitude .. not the nude but the heart ,... Why girls are idiot enough to expose themselves to be attractive :pensive::pensive::pensive:this world....

And men aren't idiots sending dick pics? Because unfortunately that is now the nature of dating. That's how the word "sexting" came about.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:31 AM

Most of guys or straight girls hates a gay boy.. Idk why lol

What is your point?? You're just expressing an opinion.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:27 AM

I don’t think you qualify as a couple if you
haven’t already figured this out amongst
yourselves.

Agreed 100%

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:26 AM

how long should a couple wait b4 they have sex?

Depends on the couple

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:24 AM

It's become quite treacherous for straight males these days . We may try and say something meaning it in the most harmless way intended and STILL find a way to screw it up an sound like a complete perv

:(

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:23 AM

I'd appreciate some responses from women on this forum.

Men seems to be flattering me an awful lot and I am wondering if this is pretty typical for this type of site. I do have nice photos on line and I look younger than my age. I suppose I am wondering if it can be sincere.

It seems to me this type of thing doesn't happen as much when you are meeting in person.

I wouldn't read into it. Just enjoy it!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:19 AM

In what conditions would you be willing to be open about your experiences, feelings, thoughts, interests, etc.?

With a doctor or a trusted friend and/or lover; but there are always boundaries. My provider doesn't need to know everything; he/she just needs to answer my questions. I'm very careful about discussing my sexual experiences with a partner. It can backfire.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:15 AM

We all know that men who has money will build a woman who has absolutely nothing but would you women build a man in the same position if you had money?????
Your most honest opinion.

I think it depends on your personal views. I for one, don't believe in supporting a man financially. However, there are plenty of women who will eagerly build a man. They are better known as sugar mommas.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:13 AM
Well, if he/she is your partner as you describe, then it's not platonic.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:09 AM

I drove to Charleston, South Carolina. A tire blew and shredded on the highway. Darn thing pulled down the wheel well and things went south after that.

He was not understanding.

I canceled the date, extended my stay and had an awesome time by myself.

Good for you! Sounds like he was a piece of crap not worth your time or attention.

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:08 AM

Showed me her ulcers. Had them in her mouth too. No kisses for her.

Sexy (LOL)

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:08 AM

Showed up with her husband. grumble

Oh!

feelyoungagain's photo
Sat 08/01/20 03:05 AM

What’s the worst thing that your date do on first night

Wasted my time. He knew he was not what I was looking for, but didn't tell me until more than halfway through the date. That's unforgivable.

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 21 22