Community > Posts By > Shaden

Shaden's photo
Sun 05/18/08 06:26 PM
York

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:33 PM
I just did that after my divorce was final last moth. Getting that in check now. That could be bad. I have several things I'm returning. noway

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:20 PM
Today, happily single. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:18 PM
An update--the kitten calmed down and we are bonding. He tested negative for the diseases. His heart sounds good and he weighs less than a pound. I think being in the bathtun reminded him of being on the plastic in the crawl space. I'm also good with animals and at first could not understand the problem. He now lets me hold him. Lous purr & meow, for his tiny size. His name is Drake..so now I have Millow and Drake... both boy kittens.

Thank you all, for your help. flowerforyou flowerforyou

I am isolating him in the bathrooom, because he is not yet house trained. Just a tiny, little. thing. A wisp of a cat & so adorable that I'm taking a ton of pictures.
:smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:

Shaden's photo
Sat 05/17/08 12:10 PM

I say swear words bad. The only one I dont say is GD

Unfortunately, I was too. Not real bad but too often for my liking. Chet and azz are the words I use, but really just resurfaced the last 2 years. I end up being frustrated with myself, as it's bad, when you are supposed to be setting the right example, as a mom. I am now realy woking on it.
I do not believe in ever saying GD.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:35 PM
I just read up on Feral cats and the taming there of. Must be his problem. Each bite is serious...oh snap! Not good. I'll try working with him, though.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 11:17 PM
Edited by Shaden on Fri 05/16/08 11:23 PM
Thank you. He's wigging out so I will pay for his testing but he has to calm down a bit. I'm seriously hoping it isn't rabies. It is out of control. He scratched my neighbor, even. I'm wearing utility gloves to go feed him, in a minute. This last feeding had me exhausted and I've had cat scartch fever once before. I was told not to get it again, well oh chet! This is not good for my child..he's really adorably cute, though. I'll look up the URL and pray for kitty valium. Crazy little fragment of a cat. He bites and scratches and gets all paws going at once. :smile: :smile:

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:53 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou For all the gentleman and this post!

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:17 PM
No, understand yes, but not suffer.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:13 PM
That's great! No, I quit, but I'm going back.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:12 PM
If you truly care for the girl/woman you are talking to ask yourself how you'd feel is the situation was reveresed. That's why you are seeming not like a nice guy. A commitment is serious and requires you to behave accordingly. I hope you choose well. Our actions determine who we are.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:03 PM
Anxious

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:03 PM
Funny "blah" profile. Nice smile!

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:01 PM
Unpierced.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 10:00 PM
I like when all are respectful to another with that in mind you gotta learn to politely comeback. Some hide behid their keyboards like some hide behind the telephone, in areas of rudness and brassness.explode

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:56 PM
Why do you? Is your prostrate ticking? Okay that is 2 who said that. I was laughing. Men!, I could comment on pictures but I don't. I am taking the cat to a vet. Most vets are booked liked doctors. Morning the testing will come about. I appreciate all who answered in a helpful manner. flowerforyou

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:44 PM
Matter At Hand

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:44 PM
Yeah..not me. Try most things once right, it wasn't my thing. Have no idea why I just wrote this. blushing

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:38 PM
Yes, but i think things like that make us stronger. What is a weakness at first, becomes a strength, plus we may be able to help out another, going through a similar, later on. I have had 3 life changing exeriences.

Shaden's photo
Fri 05/16/08 09:30 PM
How sad. I know how you feel minus 3 years. flowerforyou
Unfortunately i think my ex was and is still in love with the same person, Him. He doesn't make room, for another.

Feel better!flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25