AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:31 AM
laugh When does the game end? lol

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:28 AM
Brockway, PA waving

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:25 AM
laugh I'm sure the world will end one day, but i dont think anytime soon. Soo, in the mean time live it up!! :banana:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:21 AM
Hi, Welcome to Mingle.waving

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:07 AM
I guess for me i cant have sex with someone i dont know, there has to be some kind of an emotional connection.I have to care for the person. Does that make better sense than my original post? LOL. I have 4 brothers & they told me if a woman gives it up to them the first time they meet then they dont pursue anything because they lose all respect for her.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 07:54 AM
Hi no, thats not what i meant.. There is a right timing for everything. Some people are easy, & some people test the waters a little bit.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Mon 01/14/13 06:51 AM

People are confusing. Why would someone try to push someone away if they truly love them? Insecurity? Hmmmmmm. Or just making up excuses to get rid of them? Either way, I don't understand. :/ *shrug*

Maybe fear?
Probably :) But then why be in a relationship? I guess some will always want it all. Just something I was wondering really.

Im thinking why am i meeting all the freakin morons on this site! LOL

AmandaXoxox's photo
Mon 01/14/13 06:46 AM
Why not sex on a first date? Is it some kind of power game? R u serious dude? I think a woman would be able to know if she would EVENTUALY sleep with a guy she likes. You have to keep a man on his toes, it is trashy, & slutty to give it up on a first date even a 2nd & 3rd date, Not my goodies anytime soon, if he cant respect that than buh-bye someone else will. Its Called RESPECT. Respect is something a lot of people are lacking these days.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sun 01/13/13 05:21 PM
Hi, Welcome, This place is a joke kinda, there are some nice people here but relationship wise its probly gonna be awhile before you find a true soul, Goodluck 2 ya!

AmandaXoxox's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:44 PM
Ummm,I havent eaten yet today! LOL Almost 4:00 pm, Taco party tonight @ friends. Yummmy,lol :)

AmandaXoxox's photo
Thu 01/10/13 12:39 PM

A guy sent me a friend request...which I usually accept friend requests.
I mean, Who is so rich that they can afford to throw away a friend, Right?

Well, I accepted him but then I noticed he is
" Looking for an Intimate Encounter"

Why did he contact me, Yeah..I have my scatter brain moments but I sure as hell wouldn't have forgotten to say NO Intimate Encounters!

My question.. Shouldn't Intimate Encounter people be MADE to stick with their OWN kind? ok, ok... That does sound judgey but I'm sorry... there is an ICK factor there for me :-(

YES! I totally agree with you. I find it Disgusting when men have that as all they are looking for. Makes me wonder how many people they have slept with & EEWWWW. It is ICK!

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 01/08/13 11:31 AM
SLIPKNOT-Dead Memories & Psychosocial

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 01/08/13 11:30 AM
OMG!!!! LOL, Funny! :)

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 01/08/13 11:18 AM
Trust, Communication, & Appreciation are 3 big things in a relationship. I wouldnt give him another chance, that is his loos & he needs to learn from his mistakes. Only insecurity with ones self would someone EVER put up with that. I know that i wouldnt. If someone is determined to make it work i guess he would have to prove himself that he is worthy of trusting again. Goodluck to you :)

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 01/08/13 11:11 AM
Ive never been anywhere "exotic" either, although i would love too. :) Colorado is the most beautiful place i have been & lived at. Nothing like a log cabin & looking out your window sits very gigantic snow capped beautiful Mountains. Breath taking in my eyes. :)

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sun 03/04/12 08:35 AM
No...Whats the point in being with someone you cant tolerate? Makes no sense.spock

AmandaXoxox's photo
Wed 02/15/12 11:44 AM
Thinking i need a well deserved nap. Thats what i am thinking! lolwinking

AmandaXoxox's photo
Wed 02/15/12 11:37 AM
I hardly ever get responses and i havent been on in over 6 months hmmnnn that could be why lolzlaugh

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 09/14/10 06:57 AM
Maybe he didnt text bc he got busy.You said he apologized so he did in fact get intouch with you correct? Goodluck :)

2 Next