Community > Posts By > AmandaXoxox

AmandaXoxox's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:04 PM

Superman TopherJ resumes his rightful place at the front of the pack. :banana: :banana:

Neener Neener.. LOL:banana:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Thu 01/24/13 03:03 PM
Im still winning...:laughing: I think we are all winning! :banana:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Wed 01/23/13 10:38 AM
Even stronger. Topher:banana:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Wed 01/23/13 04:24 AM
Still going strong.. LOLlaugh

AmandaXoxox's photo
Tue 01/22/13 09:59 AM
Intuition yes. :smile:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Mon 01/21/13 06:31 AM

This is 40... It was hilarious.. Cant wait to see the scary movie MAMA, looks really good.. Luv scary movies!!

I think you will really enjoy it.

Thanks tazzops, I did read where you have already seen MAMA...Did you get scared? LOL (Its okay you can admit it on here we wont tell):laughing:

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sun 01/20/13 06:53 AM
I dont like the 50 questions thing. It annoys me.ohwell

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 03:12 PM

Ive been having a lot of scary dreams like one was about that a man is chasing me to like actualy hurt me, he catches up with me only to push me over a cliff & at the bottom is red hot lava & as im falling my finger nails are falling off one by one..I woke up freaking out LOL It felt so real.. (i havent watched a scary movie in a long time) So i dont think thats what caused that dream... Yikes

Very detailed and scary! Maybe if you google dreams you can find something out.
Well i think The Falling part would have something to do with Anxiety maybe.lol Falling & jumping in a dream is a desperate escape mechanism.. So me running from whoever that man was, probly meant i didnt have the strength to face him..Maybe , just my thoughts.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 03:03 PM
Ive been having a lot of scary dreams like one was about that a man is chasing me to like actualy hurt me, he catches up with me only to push me over a cliff & at the bottom is red hot lava & as im falling my finger nails are falling off one by one..I woke up freaking out LOL It felt so real.. (i havent watched a scary movie in a long time) So i dont think thats what caused that dream... Yikes

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 02:48 PM
I am curious to know if anyone pays attention to their dreams or do you think we should pay attention to our dreams or do you just chalk it up & say that was a Crazy dream, or a Awesome dream, Scary dream etc..? I mean our Dreams gotta mean something right? (lol)

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 01:56 PM

Cant wait to see the scary movie MAMA, looks really good.. Luv scary movies!!

Been hearing nothing but good things from friends about it. I'm a big horror fan.
LOL Yup ive been hearing the same good things also. If the previews are already scaring the Crap outta me then its gotta be good & im gonna luv it!laugh surprised

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 12:43 PM
Single because i choose to be untill the right one comes along, by the looks of this site im gonna be waiting a while!laugh slaphead

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 11:03 AM

HOW DO I DEACTIVATE (DELETE) MY ACCOUNT?
You would go here to deactivate your profile:
http://mingle2.com/user/show_settings

You may want to go here first, to stop emails:
http://mingle2.com/inbox/mail_settings

And to: http://mingle2.com/user/edit_photos
to remove your photos.

Then open a new account, with a new email as the
old one is forever attached to the original username :-)
lol soufie you are great with helping people on here.. :)waving

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 11:01 AM
Ohhh lol oops i read it wrong sorry,,, try going to edit profile on your account..

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 11:00 AM
Go to Settings.. you can delete your account.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 10:53 AM

i am so tired of false profiles so many Nigerian men posing as Americans and the worst is they use real pictures of men and there families and of american soldiers and their families. shame shame are there any real men on this site? They get all the information and pictures from google
LOL, I know & they usualy start off with Hiiiii Pretty. Or Dont know english what so ever, & they have pics up of actors i saw Brad Pitt on here & Matt Damon, LOL.

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 10:47 AM
Really? LOLlaugh

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 10:45 AM

Maybe this is just my inexperience in the bedroom talking, but if a woman would have sex with me on the 1st date, I would take a bullet for her on the 2nd.
LOLwaving

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 09:00 AM
This is 40... It was hilarious.. Cant wait to see the scary movie MAMA, looks really good.. Luv scary movies!!

AmandaXoxox's photo
Sat 01/19/13 08:56 AM

You think it's a sense of entitlement because some women might want more than to only be wanted for sex? Really?

No. That's not what I'm saying. Women and men both are entitled to all the happiness and emotions that go along with getting together. The sense of entitlement begins when she starts insisting on gaining access to his tangibles. His house, his business, his bank accounts etc. This is what marriage is. This is the "more" women keep saying they want. They already have his love. They have his commitment. But, it's not enough. They aren't satisfied until they have it all.

Even though this is true in some cases, it probably has little, if anything, to do with a woman's decision to forgo sex on the first date in spite of the fact that she feels enough "physical" attraction toward him and from him to know that she wants to eventually bed him....I think you are beginning to blur the lines in terms of motive or no motive for screwing on the first date when you know you want to....Also, the women who have contributed various reasons throughout the course of this thread would have a better handle on why they abstain than you would simply because they are women...So you either accept their answers as fact or continue to believe that the only reason involves ulterior motive....It's really no skin off anyones arse but yours..yawn
Very well said Leigh, thanks.waving

Previous 1