Community > Posts By > WhiteSox0507

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:22 PM
My vote goes to Thunderstruck. They play it while announcing the White Sox lineup at home games. It really gets the crowd going and I love AC/DC, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/06/08 08:15 PM
AC/DC. You have to love a band who's lyrics are 95% of the time correlated with Sex and Alcohol, lol.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:59 PM
I'll Be - Edwin McCain

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/06/08 02:57 PM
Except there's a backup in CF. Personally, I think Ellsbury's great end to '07 was just a hot streak. I don't see him becoming that spectacular of a player. You should sell high on him while you have the chance.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:16 AM
This is for all guys: Just remember, balding isn't a choice, but bald is.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:22 PM
Sorry, I'm a fan of the other Sox. You know, the ones that win a World Series within one year of your Sox. 1917 White Sox, 1918 Red Sox, 2004 Red Sox, 2005 White Sox, 2007 Red Sox....guess that means my Sox are going to win this year bigsmile

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 09:38 PM
Just tell her. If she rejects you, it doesn't hurt as long as it does keeping it to yourself. If she dumps her b/f for you (not saying she will, but it's possibly), then you didn't steal her. She made the choice to leave him.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:22 PM
November Rain - Guns N Roses

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 11:00 AM
Maybe, but it's better than all of the other topics you've previously mentioned.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 10:19 AM

she asked for the truth, and bobzeaux gave his honest view.

those who seek ignorance should not question.

and he was not rude, he was honest. i can imagine a thousand other ways he could have been a thousand times more rude than what he posted.

dont try to read between the lines of what i have said to slap the "rude" label on me, too. just take my message for what it directly says, and you will understand what i really mean... which is simply directly what i have said.

theres a great thing about attraction... anyone can have it and anyone can incite it within another person, regardless of what your god handed you at birth. where there's a will, there's a way.

I agree, I don't think bobzeaux was rude at all. She asked if people would date her and if not, then why. Bobzeaux gave her an honest answer. If all she wanted was sympathy posts, she should've called the thread "Nobody will date me. Make me feel better". People always talk about wanting honesty, but then can't handle the truth when they hear it.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:37 AM
I think something (not necessarily a ghost) is living in my attic too. I always here stuff up there like someone is dropping a marble or walking around. I know some people might say the marble dropping sound could've been something falling, sort of like a one time thing. But it happens multiple times a day. I'd be scared to death if I opened up the attic to look and there was a person up there. Or if it was a ghost, I'd move out of here in a hurry.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:32 AM

ghosts only do repetitious things, such as walk up/down stairs, sit in chair and rock or whatever it was that they did before they died. They don't even know your there. So there is nothing to be creaped out about, seriously!

Well in my situation, the receptionist phone is on the front of the desk closest to the office where I saw movement. So it could've been walking back and forth in the front. That'd explain why I saw movement in the glass door and why the phone made a static/beep noise.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:30 AM
Stan Marshall. Get it? Stan Marsh-all, lol. South Park would live on with your son's name, haha.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Sat 01/05/08 12:28 AM
At the office where I work, they claim there's a ghost. On Saturday, I was doing some work with a friend. I was in the back so I put the intercom/conference call thing between the receptionist phone and my desk so I could hear if someone came in the door. At one point, it started making a bunch of weird noises. And they say ghosts mess with electronic stuff. Then, 3 days later on New Years Eve I went up there to look at something. I was in the office by myself. I was at the receptionist desk and across from it is an office with a glass door. I was looking at the computer screen, but out of the corner of my eye, I kept seeing movements in the glass door. It scared the crap out of me so I shut down the computer and left.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:46 PM

you can be honest but that was kinda rude......what if that was your mom asking that??? think before you are being "honest" pleaseflowerforyou

Well I had a comment that was honest, but you've deterred me from saying it. Congratualtions.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:33 PM

Ya better stop and fix it before ya kill someone!!!

I only drove it around sidestreets those days because I put some sealer in it to slow down the leak. I've had other cars to use on the main roads. My uncle said he'd take a look at it, but I have to find a way to get it to his house. But that recquires getting on the expressway so I'm not sure how I'm going to manage that one.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:28 PM

They're not TOO bad if they aren't equipped with power steering. But, if they are and it just doesn't work they kinda really suck. Especially at low speed. I'll tell you one thing though. Don't try it for long with a '80's - mid '90s GM w/ tilt wheel. Those columns don't like that too much :P

Lol, thanks, but I drive a '98 Chevy Malibu. The worst part is, since I'm near Chicago, it started snowing like crazy the next 2-3 days after the leak started. So for awhile, I just couldn't drive. It's hard enough without the power steering, but the snow and ice made it WAY worse.

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:18 PM
How many people have done it? My car has been leaking power steering fluid like crazy since Saturday. For those who haven't done it, it sucks. The bright side is you get a full upper body workout just driving to the store. I'm going to be ripped in a week laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:12 PM
laugh laugh

WhiteSox0507's photo
Fri 01/04/08 11:10 PM
Nope

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 22 23