Community > Posts By > Raiyen22

Raiyen22's photo
Wed 10/10/07 11:22 AM
Hey bro. I like to use craigslist.com for stuff like that. You can find your state and city and then look for whatever you need. Let me know if it works for you. Later.
- Chris

Raiyen22's photo
Wed 10/10/07 11:03 AM
Welcome to the club Alexahappy . There's no secret knock so you're good to go. Start having fun. Most of the people on hrer have been really nice to me, so I know you'll make friends quick. Just let us know if you encounter any problemsflowerforyou .

Raiyen22's photo
Sun 10/07/07 06:09 PM
OMG, LOL. That was freakin great. The majority of men aren't that hard to figure out I guess would be the moral of the story? Keep 'em coming, and thank you for the laughs.

Raiyen22's photo
Fri 10/05/07 02:24 PM
Oh, I gotta be childish and worried. You got some great ones on here.

Raiyen22's photo
Tue 10/02/07 03:17 PM
Under the eyes of the Legal system, in a domestic partnership after a certain number of years, it is considered a marriage. Proving that is is the time spent with that person that matters not the paperwork.

Raiyen22's photo
Mon 10/01/07 03:59 AM
Ah, but your leaving one out. Coast guard. Most people don't think of it as a seperate branch, but they keep a lot of drugs out of the country

Raiyen22's photo
Mon 10/01/07 03:14 AM
Thank you JT. It's always touch when you put the military against each other. Everyone knows that the Air Force and Army are always doggin each other. I got one more I think i'll put up.

Raiyen22's photo
Mon 10/01/07 02:37 AM
An Air Force ranger while on leave got special orders. When he arrived at the base his senior officer explained the mission to him. He told the ranger that five men were captured by the enemy after their party was ambushed. After you're dropped off by Heli you'll travel to the river where we've left a raft. You'll paddle 3 clicks upstream and then head west for 2.5 clicks. You must take out the small enemy encampment and set the troops free then head back downstream towards the LZ.

The ranger got his equipment and headed off. He dropped out of the chopper, got to the boat, went upstream, towards the encampment, took out all enemies, and set the men free. On his way back downstream he found himself bored, so he decided to sing the Air Force song. "Off we go, into the wild blue yonder, flying high into the sun...". Little did the ranger know at that very moment God was looking down on him. Wow, thought God. That is one high speed ranger. I wonder what would happen if I took away half of his brain. Just then, BAM he took it away and looked down again. The ranger kept on paddling and sang "Off we go..into the...wild..blue yon-der". Wow, god thought to himself. He's still going, that's great. I wonder what would happen if I took away another quarter of his brain. BAM! and it was gone, but still the ranger kept pressing. Paddling a little slower as he thought, "Off we...go..in-to the......wild...blue.... yonder". God couldn't help thinking that with 75% of his brain the ranger refused to stop and kept to his mission. I wonder, thought God, what would happen if I took the last quarter. BAM, and the last quarter was gone. The ranger stopped for a second and sang aloud "BE, ALL THAT YOU CAN BE.."

This is just a joke and I don't think either branch of the military is better. I am prior Air force and I support all branches. Sorry if I offend.

Raiyen22's photo
Mon 10/01/07 02:04 AM
Omg, lol. Where do you find these. I gotta keep a lookout for your jokes dude. I coughed up water when I got to the end. I needed that. Thanx
- Chris

Raiyen22's photo
Sun 09/30/07 11:06 PM
Okay, that was probably the best thing I've heard in a month. I have got to remember that. It's like one of those "Here's your sign" things. Freakin great.
- Chris

Raiyen22's photo
Sat 09/29/07 02:03 PM
I've only seen about 3 pages, but I know what you mean. When you "Search" for people you will get different results with different zip codes. Try within 250 miles of 33315. You should get just about all of 'em. Let me know if you need more help after that.
- Chris

Raiyen22's photo
Thu 09/27/07 09:07 AM
I just signed up yesterday. I have a myspace account but as I've found out, it's not very useful as a dating site. I've not been here 2 days and already had a few welcome e-mails from some very nice people. I hope to meet more. Thank you too all who make this a free site. Take care everyone.

- Chris