Community > Posts By > spiritscornee

spiritscornee's photo
Fri 01/26/18 04:15 AM
have you thought about trying to couples counselling? before you make any hasty decisions try counselling first it may just be your marriage needs rejuvenating... and counselling can help you both work though how you are feeling.

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:36 PM
It's personal choice i suppose a real man for me is they are caring and understanding.. they have no problems showing their feelings.. they want to protect me .. but equally don't put up with any crankiness from me.. not quite sure that mans exists 🤣🤣🤣 damn best go back to reading my book lol

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:21 PM
Edited by spiritscornee on Tue 01/23/18 03:21 PM
First thing i would say is go and speak to someone professionally about how you are feeling. The other thing is you are going through huge changes right now without even adding being a single mum to the equation. When your little one is born you will feel an over whelming sense of love amd being complete.
I am second time around in a situation of being a single mum my kids are 15 .. nearly 16 and 10 and the last week or so i have felt quite over whelmed by situation the last time was when my nearly 16 yr old was a baby.. but i got there it now has gone wrong but i did it once i can do it again.. and so can u.

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:12 PM
Friendship .. all good relationships are based on special friendships i always think

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:07 PM
that is very true it could be difficult dating someone without kids as sometimes if u look at the practical things we have to drop everything for the kids and some sort of emergency.. that could be hard going on someone without kids

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 03:04 PM
i don't mind dating someone with kids but it's different i suppose for me as i have a 15 nearly 16 yr old and a 10 yr old ( its her birthday today :blush:) so the way i see it is if i didn't accept dating someone with kids no one would ever want to date me and i certainly don't think i want to spend the rest of days on my own :blush:

spiritscornee's photo
Tue 01/23/18 02:49 PM
Woke up ??? i didn't manage the whole sleep thing last night ...🤣🤣🤣 it seems my head decided it was much better to stay awake.. its very badly behaved!!