Community > Posts By > Shellie3672

Shellie3672's photo
Thu 06/20/13 02:12 AM

Well, I'm not all the other men on here. I personally resent that observation.

Why? Because I pride myself on being different. I don't care to emulate others, hold court, or I have better toys than you. I could care less if I've impressed them or not. I don't speak badly of them, and I'll walk away from pi**ing contest, because I want no part of it. I'm not a win-lose type of person. Quite honestly, men can be da**ed boring to me.

I have a few close female friends that I'd much rather spend time with. And, they aren't "friends with benefits", because I respect them for who they are.

You really don't know me. Don't put me in a group and label me.

Sorry if you took it personal but that sounds like your issue not mine :) I was speaking generally........If you can put yourself into that general of a category then that's something you need to address.....If you bothered to notice I spoke of both sexes not just men in my generalizations.....
Need to change the Thread-Title then,to Deluded People?laugh
Or maybe people need to learn how to read past a title before responding?? Hmmmmmm.....Just a thought :P

Shellie3672's photo
Thu 06/20/13 12:57 AM

Well, I'm not all the other men on here. I personally resent that observation.

Why? Because I pride myself on being different. I don't care to emulate others, hold court, or I have better toys than you. I could care less if I've impressed them or not. I don't speak badly of them, and I'll walk away from pi**ing contest, because I want no part of it. I'm not a win-lose type of person. Quite honestly, men can be da**ed boring to me.

I have a few close female friends that I'd much rather spend time with. And, they aren't "friends with benefits", because I respect them for who they are.

You really don't know me. Don't put me in a group and label me.

Sorry if you took it personal but that sounds like your issue not mine :) I was speaking generally........If you can put yourself into that general of a category then that's something you need to address.....If you bothered to notice I spoke of both sexes not just men in my generalizations.....

Shellie3672's photo
Thu 06/20/13 12:54 AM

Oh and as for the guys and girls on here just looking for a booty call talking trash.....good luck with that but kindly keep your opinions to yourselves.

Oh, gee. If it is permissible for you to share your opinion in a public forum, then why isn't it permissible for the aforementioned "guys and girls on here just looking for a booty call talking trash" to share their opinions in the same forum?

Telling people to keep their opinions to themselves is a form of rudeness, too.

Just because she isn't Filipina doesn't mean you can be mean to her.

huh Pointing out rudeness in the OP is mean? According to what standard?

his opinion doesn't require a standard, nor does yours or that of the OP

you tend to ask others to validate their opinion to your satisfaction, but that is not necessary. they are opinions. and in this case I agree with techno BTW and I am not going to provide a standard.

Excuse me, but in the OP, the author tells a certain group of people to keep their opinions to themselves, and you find nothing wrong with that?
[/quote Don't like it? Move on then.....Just saying

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 03:46 PM
Fyi to all.....I'm not bothered by these types of people personally per say......I as an enlightened person find it sad and pathetic that so many men from the posts I've read on here feel this way and choose to display their obvious disrespect and contempt of the opposite sex on a venue meant to attract a partner not push one away.....:) You would think we were still stuck in the 1800's not 2013.....Lmao.....:)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:25 AM
I say if u want one go for it but since ur going to have it the rest of ur life make sure its something that has significant meaning for u so u don't later regret it. I have one on my back below my right shoulder that is the outline of a butterfly with the face of a tiger in it surrounded by roses all in color. Ive had it for nine years and still love it as it still has the same meaning for me it did the day i got it:)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 02:10 AM
All I have to say is please refer to my forum posting Deluded men in General Discussion :) That being said I have to say as a strong and independent female I find it sad that most men are intimidated by strong women enough to have to justify their sexist attitudes with degrading commentary about the opposite sex.....Please remember that God made women to be equal and complimentary partners to men and walk beside them not behind them.

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 01:29 AM

oh yes u explain in poem beautifully

Thank you :)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 01:23 AM

drinker

So I'm assuming you like them sanjeev? :)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 01:20 AM

karaoke!!
what is this:tongue:

Its singing song lyrics yourself to the music of your favorite songs sanjeev :)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 01:13 AM
I love karaoke!! I had a friend introduce me to it when i was 21 and been hooked ever since :) Sadly where I live I cant get anyone to go with me and I hate going alone......Guess Ill have to wait another 3 months till my oldest turns 21 and can go do karaoke with mom!! Hahahaha :)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 12:58 AM
Okay all......I love writing poetry so here are a few of my older ones written on the same night. Please let me know what you think. :)

Love Destroyed

I trusted you
I gave you my heart;
All you did was betray me
and tore it all apart.

I gave you all of my love;
Everything I had to give-
Now that you've left,
I just dont want to live.

Deceived and lied to,
I believed every word you said-
The fool I was played for;
Now I wish I were dead.

You use and abuse-
It is simply your way;
But I've been told Karma comes back around
and you will soon see that day.

One day you will regret this choice-
Maybe not soon; but someday justice will ring out its voice.

Love Deep and True

As deep as the deepest ocean
and truer than the truth ever could be;
My love for you knows no bounds
It is unconditional and always will remain.

You give me more happiness than i ever could believe,
You are my all and everything-
You fulfill my every need.

I've loved you for so long-
I know no other way;
My sun rises and sets on you-
You are my night and day.

Always know whatever may happen;
Wherever you may be-
I will stay by your side and love you forever;
That is a promise I will for eternity keep.

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 12:53 AM

hi sheelly here is so many posts if choose your interest and dont be sd about just try to find and date online u r partner first u can use messenger for privacy nobody will disturb u thr....and after then follow the flow of thoughts and mind of public here in diff,posts dont worry be happyflowerforyou laugh :banana: :angel:

Hahaha.....thanks sanjeev but I'm not sad :) Im just a strong woman expressing her disgust at the sad line of thoughts coming from so many on this site....:) I am a very happy person so all good....but thanks :)

Shellie3672's photo
Wed 06/19/13 12:38 AM
Well I must say after reading quite a few posts in different forums on here that I cant believe how many deluded, rude, arrogant, and self righteous men are on this site!! Wow!! Seems pretty sad to me. You know its not all about the battle of the sexes......its more about personality and the type of person you are. Men and women both I think are just looking for a honest, loving, and loyal partner they can share interests with and spend a lifetime of love with. Unfortunately due to a few bad circumstances many people typecast all of one gender into the same category unfairly. So here's my advice guys.....if shes not interested it doesn't mean shes stupid, vain or a whore....it simply means she wasn't the one for you and you either need to keep looking or fix some of those things scaring people away. And please don't take offense!! I'm not saying there's anything wrong with you but if the opposite sex keeps running away from you maybe you should take a hard look at why and fix it. For either sex I'd have to say arrogance, self righteousness, a false sense of superiority, vanity, lying, and unfaithfulness are all going to be big turn offs. So please understand that not all women (or men for that matter) are the same, quit playing the blame game, FIX YOURSELF, and keep looking till you find that person meant for you. Oh and as for the guys and girls on here just looking for a booty call talking trash.....good luck with that but kindly keep your opinions to yourselves.

Shellie3672's photo
Tue 06/18/13 12:17 PM
Hi dave.....Welcome and I too am from Arizona :) Nice to meet you.

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:31 PM

Women are like wine, they only get better with age, unfortunately some do not get any smarter.

The irony is that younger women are much easier to pick up.

Older women seem to have too many hangups and baggage.

Women, frailty is thy name...

And you are obviously not too smart posting your low opinion of women here if ur hoping to date.......Catch a clue stupid. Your not winning any brownie points talking about women that way!! Like I said no wonder your single!!

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:25 PM
Thanks for the welcome :)

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:24 PM
Thanks Penny I will :)

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:13 AM
And you are are sad and pathetic in thinking that its okay for men but not women.....hmmmm.......easy to see why your single

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:11 AM
My name is Shellie and just wanted to say hi :) I am new here and hope to meet people who are not fake like so many other sites.

Shellie3672's photo
Mon 06/17/13 02:02 AM
My ex is 11 yrs younger than me.....we met when he was 21 and i was 32 and we made it work for 9 years.......I am now 41 and he is 30 and we did not break up due to age.......so I say hell yes!! Age does not matter if there is love and a strong foundation

Previous 1