Community > Posts By > UgoBright

UgoBright's photo
Sat 01/06/18 11:37 PM

I have always dream of getting married to a white chick since I was 10. It's all about choice.

a blonde.. right.. a blonde white.....chick

Lols... That will be awesome,but not really the criteria.

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 01:07 PM

Ps.. if I love somebody we better be having sex and a lot of it..lol..

Exactly! What else are we waiting for. I have waited to be of age to do the naughty,don't need more delay.
I could remember when I was about 12yrs. I was at a children day party with a friend, we saw lots of beautiful girls. My friend was amazed, he called me; Bright, when are we gonna be of age to f**k? It makes me laugh out loud any time I recall that day.

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:37 PM
What more can I say? I sent message to more than ten beautiful ladies,two responded. Guess what? They are both in a war zone and needs urgent help. Please Do you guys know them?

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 12:22 PM
Edited by UgoBright on Sun 12/31/17 12:27 PM
I tried so many times to get back to my ex,but I found out that I only end up hurting myself. Sometimes I spend my week earning just to make up. She takes and zoom off without any feeling. I never want to try that again. I have decided to cut off contact with any ex I will tend to go back to. It's a total waste of time.

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 11:52 AM

Everything is a choice, except being born really.

You are right dear. That is actually one event no one has power over. We learn and make choices there after.

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 02:51 AM
I have always dream of getting married to a white chick since I was 10. It's all about choice.

UgoBright's photo
Sun 12/31/17 02:38 AM
Am just giving it a try for the first time but something keeps telling me,ahh! Is this gonna work? Especially when you say hello without a returning Hi.frustrated frustrated