Community > Posts By > Cinders56

Cinders56's photo
Thu 08/12/10 09:50 PM
Hi, I'm Cindy from Flushing Queens. I miss New York without a doubt. Wish I had the chance to move back home... at least for a season or two... I miss the City Lights, the action- meaning the people and the friends I had many years ago. NY IS MY HOME!!! Love to all...

Cinders56's photo
Tue 08/10/10 02:43 PM

Thanks Tiffany... your sweet.. Cindy...
I'm thinkin....... that i'd like to find a pool and lounge all day in it... livin in lancaster is hot as HELL!!!! OUCHIE!!!!

Cinders56's photo
Tue 08/10/10 02:42 PM
Thanks Tiffany... your sweet.. Cindy...

Cinders56's photo
Mon 08/09/10 11:15 AM
L'CHAIM, I WILL BE SPENDING IT HERE IN LANCASTER AT MY NEW AFFILIATED Beth Knesset Bamidbar. LOVELY PEOPLE LIKE A FAMILY. I FEEL CONNECTED ALREADY. SHALOM TO ALL.....CINDY

Cinders56's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:58 AM
I'M THINKIN THE GUY FROM NEWARK WITH THE LONG HAIR IS CUTE... LOL.. ALSO THINKIN.. YOU GUYS ARE GREAT.. I'M GLAD I FOUND THIS PLACE.. ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING TO MAKE ME LAUGH... OR CRY.. EITHER WAY.. I'M FEELING MY FEELINGS AGAIN AND THAT'S GREAAAAATTTTTT!! SHALOM CINDY

Cinders56's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:51 AM

Hi, thanks for the deep insight. I already have found a place here that will take me for 60 days. They are booked up and I am waiting for a bed. So yes, I'm on the ball. And to anothers question, YES I depend on him totally because of this crap wtih SSI. It's very hard. I would of left years ago if I had the money to do so. He's been waiting around for MY money to come in to reap the bennifits. Sadly for all the wrong reasons. There's nothing wrong with wanting more out of life. I'm not a taker. I just rembmber something my mom said years ago... "You can fall in love with a rich man just as you can fall in love with a poor man." I think in my little girl thinking I felt she was being the gold digger, but in hindsite now I havd a 21 year old daughter and I understand what she meant. We don't hsve to suffer because we think we are worth less. We measure our worth by what we have to give. I give it all, I want it all. Bless you all and let's march on with good faith. I have been ready to leave this relationship for over 4 years but have no way out. He goes in spurts of abuse. Has not struck me physically in 1 year and 3 times before that. He threatens more often. I call the police every time. I won't stand and take it. So the part about me just being a victim is not valid, I'm ready open and willing to make this change NOW! Thanks for all your remarks, good and bad... Cindy Jean P.S. I DON'T NEED RICH... BUT FINANCIALLY SOUND WOULD BE NICE...

Cinders56's photo
Mon 08/09/10 10:49 AM
Hi, thanks for the deep insight. I already have found a place here that will take me for 60 days. They are booked up and I am waiting for a bed. So yes, I'm on the ball. And to anothers question, YES I depend on him totally because of this crap wtih SSI. It's very hard. I would of left years ago if I had the money to do so. He's been waiting around for MY money to come in to reap the bennifits. Sadly for all the wrong reasons. There's nothing wrong with wanting more out of life. I'm not a taker. I just rembmber something my mom said years ago... "You can fall in love with a rich man just as you can fall in love with a poor man." I think in my little girl thinking I felt she was being the gold digger, but in hindsite now I havd a 21 year old daughter and I understand what she meant. We don't hsve to suffer because we think we are worth less. We measure our worth by what we have to give. I give it all, I want it all. Bless you all and let's march on with good faith. I have been ready to leave this relationship for over 4 years but have no way out. He goes in spurts of abuse. Has not struck me physically in 1 year and 3 times before that. He threatens more often. I call the police every time. I won't stand and take it. So the part about me just being a victim is not valid, I'm ready open and willing to make this change NOW! Thanks for all your remarks, good and bad... Cindy Jean

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:34 PM
Your right.. it could be that way.. and I honestly wish I was able to renew my work. But I have been disable for over 20 years. 2 back surgeries 2 neck w BAK cages. And fybromyalgia. Although I get around and love to enjoy life.. I have my bad days. I love the outdoors etc. I can't be a bookeeper any more as I can't sit here for hours and I can't type for hours. But I love life and just want to get back to living again.. I'm working on me every day.. I dont need to be fixed.. just heard.. Later all

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:31 PM
Issues isn't the word... oh well sometimes shitty things happen to good people...

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 08:30 PM
First thanks for the heartfelt responses... but I'm not suffering from Cancer.. but if I was you guys are great....
Oy the things people read into.. Some sweet human got it right.. CANCER is my birth sign. And no my love is NOT cancerous... LOL

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:23 PM
oh my god.. too funny!!! Pissin in my pants!!!

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:14 PM
Just want to relax and not worry about trival **** for a change. I don't have anything.. but I've suffered enough. What I have to bring to the table is honest caring loving sincere deep emotional CANCER love... any takers.....

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 06:12 PM
I'm thinkin... God I want out of this distructive abusive relationship but I have no where to go but the street. No Family, no where... shelters all full.. what's a cute sweet, honest, but not a pushover.... to do.... life has been hell. Now he has me out in the boonies in lancaster where i don't know a soul...helpppppp\

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 05:23 PM
First... take your hand off your dick.. that may help with quality people wanting to write to you in the first place.....

Cinders56's photo
Sun 08/08/10 05:20 PM
Becky my name is Cindy and I just had to post to you. Your quite pretty. We are all beautiful inside. Screw them if they can't see the beauty beyond.. Take care girlie...Cinders56