Community > Posts By > estesparkman

estesparkman's photo
Sat 03/24/18 09:39 AM
I do not think that you can know someone if there is no honest and sincere communication.

estesparkman's photo
Sat 02/10/18 06:59 AM

Speaking as one of the SSBBWs, I think we get used to being made fun of, of being depersonalized. So when someone does think we're attractive, it can be hard to believe they are sincere. We're all like, "OK, where's the punchline?" because it's what we've gotten used to. At least that's my experience, your mileage may vary. :)

I do tend to agree with you but the sad thing is that some SSBBW cling to men that uses them. These men will not take them to the park during the day time but will take them to dinner at night. We all know that these men do not want to be seen with them during the day time nor go shopping with them during the day time.

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 07:24 PM
Please we are talking about the Wall not who is running for President. Read the topic and contribute logically.

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 05:29 PM
If you do then why mentioning Hilary or the past?

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:24 PM
8 years of lies and empty promises and that is why we do have election. People should stand by their promises we have the military and and the roads and highways and commerce,
To me stating that Mexico will pay for the wall is another lie

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 03:17 PM
The question is that why is Mexico not paying for the wall?
I am sure that you can read

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 02:00 PM
Then are we loyal to the party, the person? If we are loyal to the country, we will not be voting for the same party or person that lied to us. Will we? If we do then we are also guilty of the same crime or lying.

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:50 PM
How will they decide if we the voting public did not hold them for their promises?

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:49 PM
Do we still vote for those that make campaign promises? Are we the voting public taken for granted then?

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:47 PM
I do want to know who will help the farmers to harvest the crops? How many of us American are ready to work in the farms with low low wages and working conditions? How will affect our buying power in the market?

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 01:14 PM
Please educate me how Mexico will reimburse the US

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 12:55 PM
Are we now saying that camping promises is a wrong thing? So people can say anything to be elected?
Is the voting public that stupid?

estesparkman's photo
Sun 01/28/18 11:06 AM
Am I wrong about the wall to build along the US and Mexico?
Did The President Donald Trump said that he will build the with no tax payer's money? Did he not said that the wall will be built and Mexico will pay for it?

Please someone should let me know if I am wrong. If am correct then why should the congress be willing to use our money to build it?

estesparkman's photo
Mon 01/22/18 03:48 PM
I will not use the word obesity because everyone is built differently. People can gain weight due to family gene also,
There people that are obese who are still more active.

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 08:06 PM
Those events are good but they do need to take action when they do vote that is when politicians will take them seriously.

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 06:40 PM
How many went to the women match of today? I was there and it was nice to hear good speeches now it is action time in the voting pool when next we vote. I want some action

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 11:45 AM
I am sure that a solution will be found but not sure how soon or when.
Yes it does happen as this is not first time nor the last

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 08:21 AM
What is the view of what is going on in DC as they are not able to pass the budget?
What effect will it have on the National Parks?

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 08:13 AM
Nor did anyone said anything about Race or advertisement. I think people need to read and understand but not adding to what is being said. There are times not to make any comment but to enjoy what is being said.

estesparkman's photo
Sat 01/20/18 08:08 AM
I have never said about likes or dislikes.

Previous 1