Community > Posts By > Kagemori

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:46 PM
oh man thats hilrious!!

no photo
Thu 10/11/07 09:42 PM
Its true. magick can be both a religon and an occult science that uses psychocdrama to type into the 90% of our brain that remains inactive.
What i mean by that is that normal people on average only uese 10% of their brain so 90% of it doesnt get used. People who have telekines and telepathy and other powers are people who either are born using acsess to the other 90% of their brain or are people who have trained themselves to tape into that unused part of it.

Magick rituals allow us to tape into that unused part of our minds and create change in our lives and the lives of others. Of course if you study magick as a reigon as i do then some might not see any science to it but i see both and believe in both parts. if that makes any since.

no photo
Tue 10/09/07 01:28 PM
thanks everyone. Im glad you like it and that i can show it to some people without having werid looks thrown my way and people questioning my sainity.

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:06 PM
ive never been up north during the october month or ever really but from what ive been told it is really a beatiful site. Wish i could see it but im down south unfortunetly.

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 08:01 PM
Congratulations on the sobriety. But seriously you do need to sit down with your family and let them no that you can not handle this burden on your own. Yes you may be strong but you are still only human and even you need times where you can be weak and have somebody else be YOUR rock. Your family may not even be truly aware of how much pressure there putting on you to be the strong one. If that is indeed the case then talking with them will truly help to left some of the weight off your shoulders. I wish you the best of luck.

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:52 PM
ha. i'll keep that in mind wouldee

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:46 PM
thanks so much! ~_^

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:46 PM
October 31st Samhain will be upon us atlast! This might sound bad but Samhain has always been my favorite holiday. Even when i was stricly crishtain and long before i became a practicing pagan.
What do you guys like most about Samhain or rather whats your favorite Sabbat or Esbat or genrally any holiday for that matter?

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:39 PM
WARNING: i have a rather warped and dark mind.As such some people may find some of my poems a little disturbing. If you are one of those people i will ask that you keep all negative comments to yourself.

BALLED OF AN INSANE MIND
I lie here in the darkness that surrounds me.
Trapped inside my glass prison cell.
Screaming, screaming loudly.

Freedom! I want freedom!
Belive me!
Why wont you belive me?!

I did nothing wrong!
I only did as i was told!
I had no control, they made me do it!
I swear on all things real!

Voices, loud shouting voices.
Make them stop please.
Make them stop!

Pounding.
I hear pounding.
Whose making that noise?
Its me.

Out.
I want out!
Please let me go!

Quiet.
Everything's quiet now.
I hear nothing now.

Peace at last.

and there you have it! my little poem.

no photo
Mon 10/08/07 07:29 PM
Hello everyone! I joined this site not to long ago but have pretty much been inactive untill now. Basically i just wanted to say hello to everyone and let you know that if you have any questions or anything feel free to ask.
Im pretty shy and dont really tell much about myself unless somebody asks. so till then, goodbye!