Community > Posts By > TenofClubs

TenofClubs's photo
Sun 10/14/07 11:54 AM
The people of America love and support you, and all the troops. I have 3 kids in the service. I don't agree with the Iraq mission, but want to say-- 100% -- that we support you, and pray for your safe return.

TenofClubs's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:19 PM
Be honest-- of the two of you, he sounds like the one with the maturity to be able to deal with it. You need to go back to wondering why the younger good looking guys never treat you right for awhile. Maybe then you'll have a more open mind.

TenofClubs's photo
Fri 10/12/07 02:13 PM
Very well done. I think that Jesus is listed in ancient Roman texts (arrest, crucifixion), as several listed are in other civic records-- which would distinguish them from folklore.

I am a big Zecheriah Sitchin fan, and "The 12th Planet" book is a must read for anyone wanting historical facts that are often repressed.

Even more so, I think of all the followers that Jesus wouldn't have anything to do with today, were he here. War in Jesus name? Politics? Prejudice?

The biggest myth is that some of these idiots actually do follow Jesus's teachings. No way!

TenofClubs's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:59 AM
No, I don't work at the marine base. I own a media advertising company and a record company. Came here for the sunshine. Trying to make it a better place to stay. San Diego and Phoenix are equal distances from here, so fun can be had. I am preparing for the 100,000 snowbirds we will get in a month, right now!

TenofClubs's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:52 AM
... your daddy won't let you marry the town virgin under the reasoning that "if she ain't good enough for her own family, she ain't good enough for ours!"

TenofClubs's photo
Thu 10/11/07 10:32 AM
Lots of time we look to other people for healing. Maybe you should get into some meditation, or something else that calms you and grounds you. Then, when your inner self is more stable, you can attract someone who will be a plus to you. Right now, you're only going to attract a 'fixer'-- lots of women like to fix men.

Really, happiness is within. Then once you've got that down, it makes it a lot less pressure for someone to come into your life, and be a part of it.

TenofClubs's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:59 PM
So you gals are improving your chances by telling us guys that there are no good ones left-- meaning we suck?

TenofClubs's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:53 PM
I'm in Yuma, and its like I am exiled from civilization. But at least its cooled down! only 87 today, very nice.

TenofClubs's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:49 PM
Get serious-- running down men doesn't make me or anyone else want to drop a line. It was one guy who was uncomfortable with a relationship. With you. If this is happening often, you are attracted to, or attracting, the wrong guys. Simple enough! Hey, I am a good looking guy, some success, lots to offer-- and I can't buy a freakin' email on here. That would seem to tell me that you aren't the only woman looking at the wrong guys.

TenofClubs's photo
Wed 10/10/07 12:41 PM
I hate to tell ya this, but you are halfway to a restraining order. But on the bright side, maybe you can get her to clean your house or something before you ditch her. She obviously has a lot of energy to burn!