Community > Posts By > mowildflower

mowildflower's photo
Sun 03/29/15 03:19 AM
Rainy days, rainy nights, oh how refreshing, distant thunder heard, then a rainbow n' brighter days.

mowildflower's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:44 AM

just a little thread bump to see if anyone misread the title of the topic and posted a topless pic drinker

DREAMER

I thought the same thing, but a guy can have his dreams!

mowildflower's photo
Fri 03/27/15 08:19 AM
Thank you for sharing, some great insight!

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/25/15 02:51 PM
Refreshing, very nice!

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/25/15 07:46 AM

mowildflower's photo
Wed 03/25/15 04:12 AM
Tommo, Wow,this is an inspirational piece. You are my inspiration when it comes to writing.

Be well, nice to know we have a guy like you in our corner to ward off the trolling.

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/24/15 07:10 AM
Very nice, I did enjoy reading!

mig25 an' tommo, I appreciate you both for all the poetic verses you share here in this forum. This is the place to be. waving

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 12:31 PM

take me with you pk, please please please.
I know crazy weather. Bahamas alright

Where you been girl, haven't seen you around, thought you might have flown the coop and headed to the Bahamas for the winter? And, I'm dreaming of Wisconsin, but it seems you've had about the same weather we've had here in Missouri. I just want some warmer temperatures so I can spend more time outside. I have cabin fever, need to open these doors and windows to let some fresh air it.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:42 AM

.. another layer of the onion.
I don't mind being a guinea pig..lmao

rofl
I was just seeing if I could shrink your pic.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:28 AM
Some of us just don't make good partners in a relationship, I for one make a great friend, but not a good partner, I just don't put up with any bullsh't, dating stinks n' a relationship is too much work.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:07 AM
Wow, very well done! :thumbsup:

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 08:00 AM
teasing,
Of late, waving we don't see near enough of you! Oh, where, oh where have you been?

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 07:54 AM
pancho, a smile tickled my face, a poet I never figured you to be, but that was with head and heart.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 04:23 AM
I take no claim to being a poet but I would probably write something like this:

Flying, flying farther than ever before,
reaching the sky, never gone this far,
in a trance, feelings, it felt like love,
heart beating faster, a connection,
captured by words, and kisses, surely
this is how it feels to fly to the sky!

Only a dream, flight ended before it began,
wings clipped, lost in flight, crashing to earth,
crushed, so blue without you, like never before,
now there is nothing, no connection, no flying,
my heart pounding ended, no light, no song,
unless I sing to your picture, holding it near...

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 02:48 AM

You are so deeply appreciated for what you do. Thank ye,
tommy boy moran / Ireland

I so agree with you, the moderators are appreciated, they do a good job of keeping the scumbags off the site, and a better place for good people to mingle.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/23/15 02:33 AM

However, I think that many of you are trying too hard and writing what you feel. Don't do that! Write from your heart! Your heart is what gives you true feeling. Your heart is what gives your pen its true power!

Usually, I would not even comment but you found it necessary to be critical of others and I agree with Ladywind.

I ask, "Where is your heart?" I read what you wrote, but it had no feeling, it had no heart or power to move. It was boring... there was no heart!

mowildflower's photo
Sat 03/21/15 06:56 AM
This post was an acknowledgment of the many people who seem to be so sad, so lost, searching but never finding, staying behind closed doors. I'm sure that there are many who will relate.

Loneliness...
Forsaken, cradled with non-existent arms,
A meal for one, shared with none,
Eyes closed, searching public faces,
searching the world, inside their door.
Sadness, no warmth, myraid of time, now,
Ultimately, there is social networking!

mowildflower's photo
Sat 03/21/15 04:00 AM

mowildflower's photo
Tue 03/17/15 10:42 AM
Some really great post, but I still believe that men and women alike want to be respected and valued for who they are, therefore, we need to find someone who thinks like we do.

Someone who will always have our best interest at heart, who will defend and stand up for us, who will contribute to the relationship, and if there are children we need to be in agreement as to the instructions and training the children receive.

In a relationship I want to feel safe, I need someone who can think for himself, who is able to take on challenges. There is no way I would be able to respect a guy who was a dead beat or someone I was in competition with. I want to walk beside the person I'm with, not behind or in front.

I burned my bras because I want equal rights when it comes to the law of the land, to be respected by all, and sexual harassment is unacceptable.

mowildflower's photo
Mon 03/16/15 01:39 AM
Edited by mowildflower on Mon 03/16/15 01:53 AM

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25