Community > Posts By > wishing2902

no photo
Wed 12/19/07 04:22 PM
I understand your frustrations. There may not be anything that you can do about her. She is probably resentful because you are with him. Even if she doesn't love him anymore, it may bother her, or even hurt her to see him in love with someone else.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:54 PM
I believe I am sexy, therefor I am!

My best feature is my eyes

And my honesty brings the "boys" to my yard! Men appreciate an honest woman!!

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:51 PM
Some people don't know how to handle that kind of thing. They may feel, for lack of a better word, intimidated. It's actually really sad. I'm sorry that it is happening to you. In my opionion it shows a lack of pride for our country and our soldiers! I for one would have thanked you for all that you do for us. Maybe it's just because I am ex-military. So let me say Thank you now!!!flowerforyou

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:38 PM
I'm sorry that happened to you, it's awful. It's to bad that there are people like that out there.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:34 PM
I understand you caring, and that's great. But be careful. Abusive relationship can be dangerous. You could risk her getting hurt even more by stepping in, as well as getting yourself hurt.

The best thing you can do is voice your concern to her, ask her what you can do to help.

If she is as young as you, I hope that she could confide in her parents. I hope she could even if she is older. She may be scared for her life, and it may be for valid reasons. You can't jump into something like this, it has to be handled carefully for everyone involved.

no photo
Mon 12/17/07 04:28 PM

Thanks MsTeddy!

And a Merry Christmas to you and happy new year as well! bigsmile

Now can you tell Santa to make sure the the woman of my dreams that he brings will be wearing a little french maids outfit and not the cheer leader uniform originally asked for!!??? bigsmile laugh laugh laugh drinker

First, Thank you MsTeddy! Merry Christmas to you and yours as well!flowerforyou

Second, Sum, Dang, I already had the cheerleader outfit...oh well, time to go shopping!!!happy :tongue:

no photo
Sat 12/15/07 05:46 PM
I would agree that if she was more interested in chatting with her pals then with you, then she is not interested. I wouldn't call her.

As for women having a different agenda then finding love, that maybe true in some cases, however not all! And keep in mind, that can go both ways!!!!

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 05:11 PM
Company Christmas party!!! I can't wait, I get to watch my coworkers get drunk and make fools of themselves!!! laugh

no photo
Fri 12/14/07 04:24 PM
I don't know, what would YOU do to find that special someone? Everyone knows you have to go through a couple bad "eggs" to get to the good one, or however that saying goes!

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:39 PM
Awww, you make your own luck hun!!!:smile:

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:28 PM
:wink: As long as the owner's as adorable as the pup, I may be able to handle that!!!

no photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:21 PM
Maybe that adorable puppy in Something's pic!!!:smile:

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:08 PM
Hi and welcome to JSH!!! flowerforyou

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:07 PM
If she's interested in you, which if she's your girlfriend, she must be, then she's interested in what you have to say!

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 10:00 PM
I think I will!!! drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker Much better!!!happy

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:56 PM
OMG, he did it AGAIN!!!! :angry:

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:50 PM
Thank you!drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:47 PM
Woohoo, you really did start it!!! Much better forum then the last one! happy

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:46 PM
I was thinking that maybe he was a young guy, I can't believe someone his age would make that remark!!! Wow!!!

no photo
Wed 12/12/07 09:39 PM
laugh Good point!!! How are you going to judge, or set standards for women to talk to you? yep, you should defiantly deactivate and start all over!!!

Previous 1