RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:06 PM

Hi!!

Welcome!

Tammy:heart:

Hey Tammy! Thanks. Same Copy-Pasta response everyone else gets, eh? :tongue:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:56 PM
I've been curious about P90X... What kind of work-out is it? Are they all body-weight exercises, or does it come with resistance bands? Weights? And most importantly - cost?

All I've ever seen about it is an advertisement on the side of my browser.. I've been going to gyms for about 2 years now - have had amazing results, but I want to step it up to the next level. Any pro-anti P90X?

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:45 PM
As a computer tech, I always advise my friends to buy Toshiba, Acer, or if they can afford it - ASUS. I've never been called to fix one of these computers.

Brands to AVOID - HP, Gateway, Dell. It seems like no matter where I go, these are the computers I'm fixing. And they all have their own little interesting glitches.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:39 PM
Haha I'm just trying to get a feel for the community here is all. On OKStupid, I had (and still have) a shameless ab shot for the girls, and across the forums I get ridiculed for it.
I laugh it off, but its hard to make connections when other guys make it their life goal to ****-blcok you. :laughing:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:36 PM
lmao. So anyway, I see the option to turn off instant messaging. How do I use it on this site? OKStupid has a little button that pops up a window. what

I neeeeed the ability to harass someone instantly. I'm not patient enough for messages.explode lol

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:28 PM
obtw - not a sales pitch at all.Kinda looks like one, dont it?

I used to have friends who I bowled with, but they all got "lives" and "got shipped out" to iraqistan for "army ********".

If anyones ever heard of this, lets chill. Guys, too as long as it stays completely platonic.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:26 PM
Thats 2 for 2 saying "do it yourself". Anyone here have an actual opinion? :laughing:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:18 PM
Hahaha. Its aight, worst comes to worst I'll just have another forum to lurk and waste countless hours on. :tongue:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:15 PM
I need a little help building my profile. Its hard enough to get used to this site (after using other, simpler and prettier ones), but I don't know exactly -what- to put in there.

Should my profile be long?
Should I include the best things about me (Licensed Pilot, Personal Trainer, Work-at-home Computer Technician), or should I save that for conversation? spock
Are shirt-less pics frowned upon? What if I'm totally ripped, does that change? Would that make me appear vain and "douchebag-like"? what
Should I even bother with the profile or just lurk on the forums? :smile:

AM I ASKING TOO MANY QUESTIONS?!?! scared

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:09 PM
Oh! and thanks for the welcome. I feel so much safer now. waving

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:08 PM
Hahaha just a teeny little bit jaded. I've had my successes online. I think it landed me uhhh 3 dates over the last year. The problem being once we either dated or broken up several months later, I couldn't maintain a friendship with those women. They want nothing to do with me now. D:

I Guess we're all a little r3t@rded, sitting here in front of the computers instead of going outside and "mingling".

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:06 PM
Who here knows of/visits this place? I go there pretty frequently for their nightly specials.. Can't beat 8$ for 20+ games lmao.

Anyone here a good bowler? Yes/no/gtfo n0b?

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 07:01 PM
Really don't know why I bother with online "dating"... because it never seems to happen. Completely new to this site, maybe someone will recognize me from OKStupid or PlentyOfFail.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and test the waters.

Hello everyone!

1 3 Next