Community > Posts By > RobTurnCrazy

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:11 PM
7.265 - exactly.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 10:00 PM

Hahaha just a teeny little bit jaded. I've had my successes online. I think it landed me uhhh 3 dates over the last year. The problem being once we either dated or broken up several months later, I couldn't maintain a friendship with those women. They want nothing to do with me now. D:

I Guess we're all a little r3t@rded, sitting here in front of the computers instead of going outside and "mingling".
Hello, Rob, looks like you might be a lot of fun to run into in the forums, see you there!

Wait, these aren't the forums I am looking for? what
You won't believe how many people don't go any farther than the welcome page. You just might be my favorite new smart azz! (We have quite a few in here!)

Sounds like I'll fit right in. happy

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:59 PM

Conceited - vain, self-centered. Very much so. I'm not so much conceited now, I just love the way I look.

So, in 6 months you've completely stopped being self centered and vain?

I'm not AS conceited. I still look at myself in the mirror and think I look great, but instead of saying "man, you're awesome", I look for weak points and try to improve.

For example, I have a weak chest right now, compared to the rest of my body. And I got no shape to me, still tall and skinny.

the mother sounds greedy you ask me

i admit giving her a card would had been nice
but you didnt have to give her any money whats so ever
and i do agree that sense you had broken up with her and the next day she had a new bf that she was cheating. and why would you even want to face the other guy any how. it wouldnt had made any difference..

I honestly wasn't even thinking about gifts at all, or else I would have gotten her a little something. All the other grad parties I've attended (and people attending mine) its more about having company than receiving gifts. Maybe its just me. slaphead
She is very greedy, though.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:52 PM
Aside from chillin with her at the party, no. This only just happened today.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:51 PM

Hahaha just a teeny little bit jaded. I've had my successes online. I think it landed me uhhh 3 dates over the last year. The problem being once we either dated or broken up several months later, I couldn't maintain a friendship with those women. They want nothing to do with me now. D:

I Guess we're all a little r3t@rded, sitting here in front of the computers instead of going outside and "mingling".
Hello, Rob, looks like you might be a lot of fun to run into in the forums, see you there!

Wait, these aren't the forums I am looking for? what

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:50 PM
Conceited - vain, self-centered. Very much so. I'm not so much conceited now, I just love the way I look.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:47 PM
Its easy. You sit on the forums and just talk to people. Screw looking for "matches" and sending "messages". laugh

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:46 PM
Okay, here comes my first ever (of many) WTF stories I will be posting on these forums.

I used to date this girl way back in December. I was her first, and we were like two peas in a pod. Both of us were extremely conceited, because we were convinced we're the hottest things on the planet.

When we broke up in January, she de-friended and blocked me on Facebook because her new boyfriend (that she had one day after) decided she and I shouldn't talk to eachother. Now the strange thing is this is the "guy" was "just a friend" while we were dating. Nothing more than a guy from her creative writing class. After the fact, of course, all my "friends" at the McDonalds I used to work at started telling me stories and tales about how she was dating this "just a friend" while she was dating me.

Anyway, we haven't spoken for 5 months. A couple weeks ago, she called me on the phone and asked me to come to her graduation party. At first I wasn't going to go, because she still had me blocked and de-friended, but she told me she broke up with the guy and he was a total jerk anyway, so I figured why the hell not - at least we can be friends again.

I showed up, and the other guy didn't (man I wish he did... and I wish he'd man up and throw a punch). We had a good time, I made a bunch of new friends and got that little bit of closure I needed between her and I (I felt a lot better after seeing how she chunked out and how crazy her parents still are).

After the party, when I got home I got a phone call from her parents. Just a note - these people are LITERALLY crazy, and I think the mother has some serious psychological disorder. The mother called me on the phone and started YELLING at me. She was YELLING because I didn't get my ex a graduation card and stuff it with money. She went on and on about how disrespectful it is to show up for a party and not have a gift for the person who graduated. I put the phone down on my lap until I heard the YELLING stop and said "yeah I'm real sorry. I got work in the morning, gotta go".

Now call me crazy, but don't people typically invite people to parties because they want their company - not because they think I'm going to give them money?

/wtf_moment_over

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sun 07/18/10 09:29 PM

Loose the tude and have a blast:banana:.....jk...laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

I DONT HAVE A 'TUDE! I'LL CURB STOMP YOU! laugh :tongue:

and /bump.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Sat 07/17/10 01:34 PM

Those rolling smilies sure take a lot of room. I liek that one - PlentyOfLosers. :laughing: I guess I'm not old enough to think of married flings just yet. lol
laugh laugh nor was i!laugh

You think not and yet my 16 yr old son got an invite on FB from a skank who had her site profile link up to "lonelywives.com" .. he's 16 for God's sake. WTH devil

Gotta catch em while they're young!

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:26 PM
I only read up to the part where you have 1.5gb of RAM. I think the minimum system requirements for the FULL version of Windows 7 is 2gigs. Stick another RAM card in there and report back.

(Unless you already fixed it. in that case, ignore me!)

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:08 PM
Because I wear a shirt all the time. :laughing:

Its actually probably because my local community is a cess pool for dating.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:04 PM
Welcome! I feel the same way. The community here is waaayyyyy better than OKStupid and PlentyOfLosers. :laughing:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 10:03 PM
Dimenions Remix - Dogma (Tranzworld All Stars Vol. 1 Disc 2)

Ka-TECHNO!

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 09:27 PM

You did a good job showing your personality.

You might want to add in a little about what you are looking for in a partner.

Welcome to the site.

Theres an idea. I'm not quite sure what I'm looking for though. what Haha.

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:57 PM

Welcome, and enjoy the site (my generic welcome) be sure to stay in the forums and post and respond. great way to meet people. I have been on here for years and have met some great people. No dates but plenty of friends. So just have fun!drinker

Cheers! drinker Thats the plan so far. Waste a bunch of time on the forums!

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:49 PM
Well I just changed it up a bit. Maybe its the one you already saw. I ended up just putting all my cards on the table, shameless Ab shot included. Hahahaha

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:45 PM
Hey ther. Welcome. I just joined today, too.

Pro-tip: Pictures are awesome. Everyone loves to look at pictures. Upload a picture. :laughing:

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:42 PM
Those rolling smilies sure take a lot of room. I liek that one - PlentyOfLosers. :laughing: I guess I'm not old enough to think of married flings just yet. lol

RobTurnCrazy's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:18 PM
Hahaha. Thanks, y'all. Man a sparkly flower that says welcome? This place is fancy! :laughing: