Community > Posts By > yokoke

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:50 PM

Reddragons

You are with out a doubt one of the funniest people on this site

He is worth a chuckle or two... yeah... wouldn't want the pink skink to get a big head though LOLlaugh laugh laugh be funny though to watch him shoots flame out his arse for once though LOL laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:47 PM

Damn you, Reddraggons!! I thought I was the only woman you shared bowel movements and toilet training with!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

OMG Lilylaugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:39 PM
Kiddos doing good?:smile:
How's the reading?flowerforyou

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:36 PM

goes to show what you know about Men....did I say all Men....no I didn't....If You need Me to dumb it down for You I will.

the majority of Men only think about sex with women....

guess that doesn't apply to You?

Nooooo actually I don't think about sex with women ROFL
:wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:17 PM

HEY!! welcome back yokoke!!! missed ya!!

Hey Bry!! Happy New Year!! So how goes it??

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:01 PM

bigsmile

Now what would that grin be about?? LOL
Happy New Year s1ow laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:55 PM
I say yes....

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:47 PM
Hugs to One and All.... time for some 2008 Sprinkles.....

1. Always wear good comfy shoes.... your feet support you each step of the way, so pamper them and they will pamper you back!

2. Keep the brain active... play games with your kids, play games with your friends and loved ones. Play games with yourself noway not that kind of play....sheesh LOLgrumble Brain games like puzzles and may I recommend Chess LOL

3. Exercise..... yeah moan, get over it. Get your lazy bum and disconnect from JSH for a few blocks or miles, bike ride, blade, ski, get the heart pumping for a healthy outlook. And typing in the forum does not count.... I asked the doctor LOL

4. Social interaction...friends, families, church socials, pizza parties.... make it a point to socialize with real people!!

5. Eating.... how many have munchies nearby when at the pc or tv? How many singles eat over the sink? How many have green things not recognized by any gov agency in their fridges? Start eating healthier, sit down to eat, eat better for this year... fruits, veggies...drinker flowerforyou

6. Get some sleep.... stay well rested on a daily basis, so you don't wear yourself down and get sick....

7. Laugh! Laugh at yourself, laugh at others and its been proven the health benefits that laughing does combat stress, helps hormones and dammit it just feels good to chuckle till your sides ache the next day....

8. 9. 10.
Practice forgiveness. This takes time, so baby steps...
Keep your promises. Going to call? Do it. Words and actions speak volumes.
Think about happy things for a few minutes each day. You can focus on some positive things in your life and stay on track for a great 2008.....

Okay....drinker coffee break time LOL drinker

Thanks for the warm wishes and know 2008 will be special for each of us!!flowerforyou drinker laugh :wink: :tongue: bigsmile

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:22 PM

Yokoke

I love reading your posts and have missed you very Much

Had a great vacation.... lets rock this joint for 08....laugh laugh laugh laugh

Hugs Nickinolosers....holding down the Midwest I see!! :wink: laugh flowerforyou drinker

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:19 PM

I try really hard to not be normal...I never wanted to be a sheep...

Sheep can be a Baaaaad thing depends which end you are on ROFL
laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:17 PM

Be naughty. Step off the thin blue line, commonly known as the Forum Rules... it's a choice, stick within the realms of respectfulness, or be suspended.flowerforyou

Such rules...... the dust bunnies brigade is ready, armed and dangerous LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh flowerforyou drinker

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:16 PM

Just out of curiosity, what do you have to do to be banned?

If it quacks like a duck.... it's a duck
If it shoots the mouth off and makes soldiers blush....
its gonna be Bri or Yokoke...with Misty pushing them both LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:07 PM
Linda Ronstadt & Aaron Neville

:heart: All My Life:heart:

Am i really here in your arms
Its just like i dreamed it would be
I feel like we're frozen in time
And you're the only one i can see

Hey, I've looked all my life for you
And now you're here

Hey, I've spent all my life with you
All my life

And i never really knew how to love
I just hoped somehow I'd see
Asked for a little help from above
Send that angel down to me

And now you're here
All my life

I never thought that i could feel a love so tender
I never thought i could let those feelings show
But now my heart is on my sleeve
And this love will never leave
I know
I know

And now you're here
All my life
All my life

And now you're here
All my life

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
flowerforyou

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:14 PM
Edited by yokoke on Fri 12/21/07 08:15 PM
To all the special people here at the site I wish a Safe and Merry Christmas & a Very Happy New Year blessed with peace, prosperity and happiness!

In each of you something special lives, and you use it to touch others lives and hearts! Thank you all for the support you have given me, the laughs we have shared and for being there to lean on for me and for others! I wish each of you the very best the world has to offer and happiness with no measure!

Special Hugs to Colleen(pics, run, spill coffee & kisses lol), Chae(I get first dibs on the book...),Brains(une soeur au delà de tout, ty), Quake3 (a nice guy, very funny, may your dreams come true), Halo(an angel and friend with words from above and below lol), BurgundyBry(a nice guy with some great Insights), Geek2the10th (no more kaboomers & stay you lol), Wiitard (I hope you find her...), UK(keep the jokes a flying and thanks for the smiles), alphie (green camels and slopes do mix, thanks for the words of wisdom and reminding me how great my football team is LOL), Misty(sending you snow for igloos lmaoooooo), Fresh(A classic gal with a twist and a damn good partner at the creamery lol), s1ow(for the utube exposure to things I never knew lol and for those I forgot...see ya next quarter lol), LongHair & Gypsy (you are both nuts and have filled me with giggles- ty), Kristi for occasionally sitting on the repeater button too much LOL, Noden & Snash (lets gear up with some great ammo for 08 lol), Captain & Eileen (for Hope and the laughter, keep her stocked in lipgloss lol), Jess (laughter, wisdom to see things, the best Thelma one could ask for lol), Karmafury & Reddragon (laughs and for showing me the good guys do win...and wear pants....) and for some of the rest JSHer's I have exchanged some posts... may 2008 have more laughter, more insights and just be...Life is short, enjoy it.

and to one more... Crossmann said Love is friendship set to music and never before could I have imagined the symphonies dancing among the stars could touch all the senses in me like your friendship has done. To grow in Love with you and have you in my life is a gift from above. Counting the hours to...us. And to kick your arse in chess:wink: laugh I Love You....:heart:

Prayers for All
Good Night JSHflowerforyou drinker :wink: :tongue: :smile:

Trin

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:12 PM

love those chocolate covered coffee beans--drinker

drinker laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 08:11 PM

Too much coffee?

When you go to Tim Horton's more often than local police and the counter staff know your name.

laugh laugh

Well I speak Arabic.....no lessons........it's the coffeelaugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:45 PM
laugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 07:43 PM

I think it's more like this,
1.Turn water on
2. Take off clothes
3.Get under water
4.Wash
5.Use towel
6.Get dressed.

Notice I said nothing about picking up anything afterwards....

and no shampoo mohawkhuh noway laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:54 PM

not really.........it is old school my dear.......
some of us don't need devices to get pleasure...

sure, but they make shytloads of power bubbles in baths lol
laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 05:39 PM
lollaugh laugh laugh