Community > Posts By > yokoke

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:54 PM
You know your in Love when the mere thought of his kiss makes your toes curlhappy blushing :heart: love

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:51 PM
peeks in.....blushing blushing

nope no commentblushing blushing

lol

blushing blushing :tongue:

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:49 PM

Can't wait to hear about some of her adventures when she returns:smile:

laugh laugh :wink: ...hehe, i know..gonna be fun, huh yokoke?:tongue:

And she better not leave out ANY details LOL
laugh laugh :tongue: drinker

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:46 PM
Edited by yokoke on Sun 01/13/08 05:48 PM
So um....any modem updates?? laugh :tongue: flowerforyou drinker smokin

Another week? or more??

Yokoke faints...............

laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:44 PM
Can't wait to hear about some of her adventures when she returns:smile:

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:41 PM
Hiflowerforyou

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:29 PM

all rite so i have been on again and off again with the same guy for six yrs... we have dated other ppl and than gone back to eachother... but now he is moving away to virgina and i just found out that in the past three weeks that i haven't seen him he has been with his ex that i hate and hasn't said a word about it... i was just wondering if anyone else would be mad and not want to see him before he leaves..or just not care say goodbye and let him go with out eva saying anything about it... let me know what you think.... thanx

manda!!!

Let it go....some things are better left unsaid. You deserve so much better!!flowerforyou drinker :smile:

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:27 PM

You didn't hear? I'm running for Mayor!
Then, the next President.
Beck is telling me that he has the cut in half blues... so I guess he's right.
Poor Beck.

Too bad you really don't have that faith in you to attempt such true venues...huh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:25 PM

Hmmm...Can we really claim to "know" anything? Is there ever 100% certainty? Could we all be just "brains in vat" with all of our memories and sense-experiences being fed to us by some evil scientist? Could I be the only real person while all of you are merely figments of my imagination?

At some point, these types of questions or conjectures become impractical, useless red herrings. IMO.

Well, back to the Matrix. laugh

So it was the red pill you took also LOLlaugh laugh
Most prefer the blue....

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:21 PM

If I am another statistic, so be it.
And just to let you know, I will be voting for Ron Paul if he is to run (I am not honestly sure if he is).

I am not sitting here and *****ing about it.
I only did not vote once.
Why? I didn't like the candidates.
I am not political, and this is the first time I've ever brought up this issue.
This is not a topic for me to discuss with everyone.

I stated my thought on the subject.
I would appreciate it if you would stop telling me that I am only leading to the problem.

This argument could go on forever, so you know what?
I am leaving this thread before it becomes out of hand.

Thanks to everyone for your thoughts, and thanks for reading.

Peace,

-Russ

Well Russ you posted in a PUBLIC forum.... and if you did not want to discuss this topic with everyone then that sounds like a personal issue you should have pondered before hiting post topic...huh

Again a copout on confrontation for logical conversation of topic and people wonder why their threads get hijacked because if you can't OP a thread then don't start it. And that is your perception of this being an argument over a logical discussion... yawn

As far as you being a stat, most likely yeah....and being part of the problem is people who don't vote then biatch. Since you have decided to go the Ron Paul way....good luck to you and your party....there will be some lovely parting gifts on the way out...laugh laugh

So post and run.... it will collect dust as many in the archives do....flowerforyou drinker

I am simply leaving because this became too one-sided all of the sudden.

Again perceptions.....laugh

So persistent. How much longer will we go round and round? sick

Well YOU wanted to stop, but YOU keep coming back for more...
laugh laugh a man who keeps his word... hhmmmmhuh .... now you sound like a politician......LOLlaugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:04 PM

And just to let you know, I will be voting for Ron Paul if he is to run (I am not honestly sure if he is).

I would appreciate it if you would stop telling me that I am only leading to the problem.

Peace,

-Russ

Well Russ you posted in a PUBLIC forum.... and if you did not want to discuss this topic with everyone then that sounds like a personal issue you should have pondered before hiting post topic...huh

Again a copout on confrontation for logical conversation of topic and people wonder why their threads get hijacked because if you can't OP a thread then don't start it. And that is your perception of this being an argument over a logical discussion... yawn

As far as you being a stat, most likely yeah....and being part of the problem is people who don't vote then biatch. Since you have decided to go the Ron Paul way....good luck to you and your party....there will be some lovely parting gifts on the way out...laugh laugh

So post and run.... it will collect dust as many in the archives do....flowerforyou drinker

I am simply leaving because this became too one-sided all of the sudden.

Again perceptions.....laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:04 PM

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM YOU REALLY WANT MY THOUGHTS
OF CANADA?????????????????????????grumble noway laugh laugh

Please...would love to hear your thoughts...laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 05:01 PM

noway Ya think they have a "Real Life?" OMG!! laugh

laugh laugh drinker I know...I know...maybe they tried to leave the house and experienced DT's and are crawling back to hook back up to pc LOL laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:54 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6YZo0ZIGSU

Dedication to my buddy who lost his wife in September to breast cancer...you are my hero

:cry: ohwell :heart:

MissB that was a grand song! Anyone who is touched by breast cancer are my heroes....those who survive and those who don't.
flowerforyou ohwell

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:51 PM

Peace,

-Russ

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:40 PM

Try posting in Parenting which would be the appropriate forum

flowerforyou ^^^^Waves hiya!!!
let them move it so it's not posted twice.. :wink:

Hiya Catch!!flowerforyou drinker
They seem to be slacking today lol laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:31 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKorl7Ouht0
ONE
OF
THE
GREATEST
LOVE
SONGS
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss You.smooched :heart: love flowerforyou :wink: blushing

The journey has already began....

I miss You.smooched :heart: love flowerforyou :wink: blushing

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:28 PM
Try posting in Parenting which would be the appropriate forum

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:26 PM
Edited by yokoke on Sun 01/13/08 04:26 PM
Well here is the link to Obama's church...check out the mission statement and then ask who is racist?? Frankly this is scary shyt people...especially when you find Obama unzipping his suit and Oprah walking around....laugh laugh

www.tucc.org/about.htm

Where is Perot when you need him ? ? lollaugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Sun 01/13/08 04:20 PM
Edited by yokoke on Sun 01/13/08 04:22 PM
If you choose not to vote, then you endorse everything that's going on.

To me it's a copout on a privilege granted to you as a citizen this country offers.

So if you shoose not to vote and the country goes to hell...guess we can blame you then huh?huh Your vote could have made a difference....

I think our Founding Fathers would roll over in their graves knowing the percent of voters vs those who don't vote.... guess maybe they didn't think anyone would give up their chance to make a difference if the public thought the government was doing something they wanted changed....

Well here is a golden opportunity, so you don't like the choices....why? why not? Rather than sit around and biatch about it, get your arse out there and make the changes you want to see....run for office.

For example, who hates the war? Over 70% in the USA hate the war. Solution, vote someone in who is opposed to it. Get the bums out of office. Back unknown candidates. Start at the local level and work your way up. Back someone you respect.

Just because because something does not affect you personally 'right now' does not mean 1 year, oh shyt, or 2 years later.... or gawd forbid some law that effects you when you turn a certain age....

Stop being led like a dog and using this excuse as a copout....

On your profile you have this quote.....

"Only those who dare to dream the absurd, can acheive the impossible." -M.C. Escher

Only those who vote can continue to dare to dream in a country that allows us to make a difference whereas elsewhere those dreams are IMPOSSIBLE and ABSURD to even think or dream about.....think about that......while you sip your tea and smoke your cig.....smokin drinker

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25