Community > Posts By > yokoke

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 10:14 AM

Well i have been have things come at me in every direction. I want to just relax but i can't cause ppl dont that. They that i am one to come to when they to vent you know. But when i need to vent they are no where to be found you know.That just makes me mad. I want to do is keep my head above water and i can't even do that. Because evertime i think that i am aboe water someone is there to push me down. I just want to breath but i can't. Life is kill my soul. I want is to be able smile more instead of ppl comming to me say that i have this problem. When at the moment i can't even fix my own.

You should count yourself blessed that your friends find it comforting to trust you with their issues and look to you for advice......

But that said....

Life throws us curveballs, rains on our parades, troubles amass quicker than we like and we question...why me? I can't take no more.....

Some would say you are given what He knows you can handle...
Some would say it is a test of your strenth and faith...
Some would say scream at the world 'nooooo moreeeeeeeee'...
And some.... just give up.... altogether.

Denise you are way down, your plate runneth over.....just know that it is okay to say NO to projects, people, even our loved ones. Prioritize what is important. You need to do these things to get it back on track and it will take some time but it will happen......

Don't give up.... You have an inner strength that is there and you can deny it all you want, but taking the courage to reach out took alot to post what you did.... So hang in there and LonelyRider posted a 'wonderful' prayer of Insight....

Here are some quotes that gave me courage when I needed it....

"There is only one person who could ever make you happy, and that person is you." David Burns

"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing which you think you cannot do."- Eleanor Roosevelt

Though you may be under a dark tree, always look for the light shining through the branches....

"We are like tea bags - we don't know our own strength until we're in hot water." Sister Busche

Hang in There Denise!
Keep Your Chin Up and don't forget you have a forum willing to listen and help....

Hugs and Know it will get better....
Trinflowerforyou

:smile:

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:52 AM

...since I don't have internet at home. I would like to express my holidays wishes to all the people who know me here, and to those who don't know me the same.

Miguel

Miguel Have a Safe and Wonderful Hoilday! Best Wishes for 08!!

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:50 AM
and she did LOLlaugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 09:49 AM
LOL Oy vay you two..... get a Lair LOL

laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 06:07 AM

who is this blackdragon guy/girl? bring him/her on... hopefully its a him because i cant hit women so.....

Who says Red and Karma are men?????????????
smokin noway noway noway

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not nice. Play nice.laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

*looks down pants* Yup I'm a man!

I know that you are listed as M in M or F, BUT in dealing with boys in a Challenge situation, psychological warfare and throwing out questions to throw them mentality "a bone" to chew on and confuse them so when the Challenged do arrive these boys are mentality zapped..... plus makes for great followup conversations the following day ROFLlaugh laugh

Dragon's wear pants....? See the things even I....learn LOL laugh laugh

drinker and I always play nice with dragons when they are actually around, never know when you need a light smokin or need your food items grilled, bbq'd, or toasted LOL laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:45 AM
bump

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:44 AM
bump

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:43 AM
bump

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:25 AM

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Jt.......................

can you go to the store and buy me some tampon???? pleaaaaaaaase????:wink: laugh :tongue:

Super absorbant for those "floating" days LOLlaugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:07 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fpoon

I'll be damnednoway grumble grumble

Still doesn't flow....huh

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:05 AM
ummmmmm yeah fpoon doesn't flow like a spork

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:04 AM
laugh still funny

yokoke's photo
Fri 12/21/07 12:03 AM
Chess

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:56 PM

i'm gonna sleep and dream of my wedding day with one of those Cadavers in my back yard

laugh laugh morbidlaugh laugh tastelesslaugh laugh with a hint of lime for decay purposes LOL:tongue: drinker

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:54 PM

lol yoke......you need to get some sleep and dream of knorks and sporks now.......youve been on here all day!!!laugh laugh laugh laugh

I may be logged in but I do sleep:wink:

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:50 PM

Arent you people sporked out yet???noway laugh noway laugh

No Sporkin Way

Yokoke... yeah dang this rain is going to flood my Swamp Again....

well it doesn't effect the layers of ogres laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:48 PM

OK random MRI gurly...what next??laugh

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:47 PM

KFC did years ago for the cole slaw LOLlaugh

yokoke's photo
Thu 12/20/07 11:47 PM

buy SPORKSlaugh laugh