Community > Posts By > xrystina

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:19 PM
OH MY GOD!!! THANK YOU FOR YOU.... I AM JUST HAVING FUN..... HOW FUNNY.....? ARE YOU STAND UP COMEDIAN.... YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH JOKES LIKE THAT......

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:14 PM
I joined september 11 and meeting good people... haven't met anyone in person but that's ok.... i'd rather be chatting with everyone and having a great time....

i'm taking my time.... not in any rush.....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:13 PM
just be careful...hon.... you can find love anywhere but just be cautious....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:08 PM
music can make me feel emotional
music can make me relax
i love to dance, so i love music....
i listen to it everyday... i work from home and my music is on....
music makes me feel sexy....
music makes me .....
and music helps with my weight loss...

i dance 2 hours when i wake up
i dance 2 to 3 hours at night
i love going dancing.....

i love that music makes me sweat..... when i am dancing.....
i love it when someone watches me dance to a sexy beat.....

i tease my male bestfriend when i dance... but that's all he ever got... teasing!!!!!!!

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:58 PM
forgot one last thing!!!!! i don't ever mix business with pleasure... has happened to me a few times, but i don't go there.....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:58 PM
i am a woman!!!! and if i was engaged and supposedly in love because i would think this is why she would be marrying the guy.... any flirting would be directed to him.... i am very open minded don't get me wrong... but if she's flirting and you tried to stop it and she's wondering why, it means she wants to get to know you more.... flirting is ok, but if there's foreplay going on..... think of how you would re-act if you were the guy she is going to marry and she's doing that to her co-worker.....

on the other hand, she's not married yet and can still do her thing.... communication!!!!!!! that's what the two of you should have and find out, what's up? and tell her the truth.... the truth at times hurt, but it also wakes you up!!!!!!!

it all depends on your beliefs....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:42 PM
i would completely die of embarrassment.... cute as it is... but oh no!!!!!!!

well, well.....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:32 PM
oh wow!!!! that is hilarious..... good one.....

for that recipe, does the size of the banana matters....? just a question......

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 08:31 PM
my bestfriend's name is moses and often tease him about parting the sea..... if i could do that..... i wouldn't need anything else...

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 05:38 PM
wow!!! i love poetry.... i do some writing but i don't call poetry it's more what i am feeling.... but your poem is great!!!! good luck in finding your match..... take care

2 Next