Community > Posts By > xrystina

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:31 PM
insatiable

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:27 PM
good poem... but just a little tiny flaw...... on what you are trying to come across... it's the pix hun...

you said:

"you look deep into my eyes and see the beauty of my soul"... we won't see it here coz you've got glasses on... change the pix... you're ok..... that's not an insult....just observation....thanks

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 04:13 PM
and i'll cry if i want too......

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 03:51 PM
fisherman or gold digger

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 03:49 PM
do you want unique names, bible names... etc...

bible... jeremiah, jonah, moses are the two that rings a bell

jack... i always love that name
mark anthony
anthony darrell
darren

darren christopher
jason joshua
joseph
kristoff
zoren joseph
nathan joshua

hopes this helps a little... good luck with the name though.... just keep in mind, you don't want a name...that in the future when he is in school... can use it to tease him....

i have a friend who named her daughter stephanie abbey....

they tease her all the time, they call her step on a fannie....
one friend named her son, Borgue...why i don't know.... but now they tease him and say, borgue borgue, lives in a morgue....

you get my point.....

no photo
Thu 09/20/07 01:40 PM
should never be a factor for anything.. although, i'm being a hypocrit by saying that coz i won't date men in my same race.. well, there's a history about that but we won't go there...

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:20 AM
hope she is found, safe.... good luck!!!! and that's why i am very cautious... before i go out these days, bestfriend gets info about the person i am meeting and where we will be... mostly public places until i feel safe..... if bestfriend needs to wait outside anywhere, we do that just to be safe.....

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:13 AM
2 many of us... i fell asleep but now i am up!!!!!!!

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:12 AM
i have no problem with race!!! i just don't date the same race as me.... the men from my country seem to bring their attitudes from there to here and NOPE!!!!! been there done that, and not going there again.... i've dated a hispanic guy once and i'm sure it's not everyone, but on the first date, he was demanding and wanted to live together right away, to see if the relationship will work... i'm open minded and i go for mostly anything but not that......

i dated an african-american guy, my bestfriend is african-american and we have loads of fun.... wow!!! do i want to call him now!!!! the first one i dated, seemed ok at first, then true personality showed.... but bestfriend i met in 1999, and to this day nothing has changed.... i love him to death, but now the dinky banana head, got married.... so NOPE!!! we are strictly friends now, as of yesterday....... he is feeling guilty... i don't blame him, but i am not one to regret something great, but i understand....

i've never dated a white man though, hey maybe.... i guess i just never had suitor.... but i am not into looks, but somehow i noticed i am attracted to dark complected men..... but that can change... it's the personality that's important....ooopss too long, sorry.....

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:04 AM
i know nothing about sports... a little of basketball.... and i love it because of shaquille and that's it.....

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:03 AM
about what?

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:02 AM
just pay the past due, plus the next month, if finance co. requires.... and what's the court order thing for..? if you don't pay, within the time allowed, they notify the police stations in your area just in case you call and report it stolen...

no photo
Wed 09/19/07 04:01 AM
if you are in the state of california, you have a chance to get it back... it happened to a friend of mine.... you need to contact the finance company and they will tell you how much you need to pay. but you also have to pay the towing company for their services, plus how ever much they charge for storage.... the finance co. also may require you to pay one additional month, that depends on who they are..... and once you pay, the finance co. should email you payment receipt, then you take that to the police station and get a repo release report and it's about $15 to $35... i think... then once you get the release, you take it to the towing co. and show them the report, and pay them the amt. they required... then you have the jeep back....hope this helps

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:52 PM
where and what time? does it cost anything? what's the party about? can i bring a friend? i am an s.f. gal so i pretty much know everywhere there... so just need the address and i'll be there... do i need to bring anything? let me know, don't mind doing it.....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:43 PM
nope!!!!! not here.... has anyone been to a swinger party? if anyone cares to share.....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 05:42 PM
oh bring it on!!! i'm in the mood for my margarita and pina colada... i can even take a couple of shots of tequila right now....

no photo
Tue 09/18/07 04:11 PM
if it's god's will it will happen... i have loved and lost, but it's ok because if your partner was more into drugs and abusing you then it was worth the lost.....

but i did find love again, but because of the first love well, it took me years to realize that i deserve love again.... and i had the best one..... it still is coz he is my bestfriend, the bad thing is that bestfriend got married.....

we love each other but he has taken that leap and now, we must remain friends even if the chemistry, the feelings and whatever else is there.....

i prayed for him and i, but what is god's will....well, we all know don't we..... he gave him to someone else, that doesn't even deserve him......

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:58 AM
i think they meant it as a good gesture... although, you are their daughter they feel that you should be compensated for taking care of your mom.....

although, i don't think it's a pride issue... because i too decided to stay home and work, rented my house and decided to stay at mother's house... i, now live with mom, sis and nephew and we are all very close so there is no issue...

i, too would not want to get paid for taking care of my mother.... she's the only one we have and she gave us her best plus more.... so, it's ok for you not to accept the money, but if they say to take it, go ahead and take it and put it in the bank.... for when it is really needed......

no photo
Mon 09/17/07 03:41 AM
i am into poetry.... that is very nice....

no photo
Sun 09/16/07 09:29 PM
thanks.....

Previous 1