Community > Posts By > dec47

dec47's photo
Sat 07/24/10 04:49 PM
JDR, I just read your profile and I see where your comment is coming from. I will say this...I have dated plus size women and size 0 ones too. However, just some friendly advice.....consider making your profile more positive instead of slamming on men who only look at the outside. I bet you will find someone very nice on here that likes you just the way you are. Good luck with your search and your health. I said all that to say this...Not all men are pigs....some of us are just vain. Personally speaking I like a "little" junk in the trunk as long as I can pick her up when she has fallen down drunk.

dec47's photo
Sat 07/24/10 09:02 AM
I never understood the term Hamburger....I thought it was beef?

dec47's photo
Fri 07/23/10 08:24 PM
Give it time MsLacey.....you just have to handle this like eating fish....eat the meat and throw away the bones. Good Luck.

dec47's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:39 PM
In 1961, John F. Kennedy warned in a speech “For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations. Its preparations are concealed, not published. Its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed”. Sadly, Kennedy ignored his own advice, took these people on, and was “silenced”!

Now this was said almost 50 years ago...why does everything still think we are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorist? Remember this was the "Commander in Chief" of the free world.

dec47's photo
Fri 07/23/10 02:16 PM

That's all that any president is. It takes MUCH more than a single person to get anything done. So why blame Bush? Why blame Obama? This whole financial fiasco that this country is in is not any one persons doing.

I was told by a person who worked in a "think tank" part of the government, that anyone who thinks that the President has one iota of control over our country is fooling themselves by believing what we are taught.

Your friend is well informed. We all would be wise to study history and take a closer look at the Bilderberg Group, The members of the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission. Not here to defend anything but the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. If Lieberman gets his way and Obama signs his bill....say goodbye to the internet and say hello to our new friend China. Serfdom is coming and its wearing a designer suit called "Democracy" all in the name of National Security.

dec47's photo
Thu 07/22/10 07:14 PM
I've been single so long I just started on my second bottle of Tabasco sauce.

dec47's photo
Thu 07/22/10 02:06 PM
My perfect match is 4'11" and M2 only allows you to search for 5' tall and above women. frown

dec47's photo
Thu 07/22/10 01:58 PM
I went through the drive thru at Taco Bell and they got my order righttongue2

dec47's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:12 PM

I get so tired of people complaining, complaining about their marriage, their figure, their money problems, their hair, other people, their husbands, their kids, it seems it's always something, I hardly ever meet pleasant people who don't complain, I get so sick of it, and it can be very contagios, it almost makes you feel like you have to complain to be like them. Does anyone ever feel this way? Or is it just me?

Gosh you sure complain alot...laugh

dec47's photo
Wed 07/21/10 11:03 PM
okay major turn offs...using the word LIKE every 3 seconds, tramp stamps, holding onto your cell phone like it was your life support and of course wearing your pants on the ground, hat turned sideways with gold in your mouth,,,,looking like a fool with your PANTS ON THE GROUND.

dec47's photo
Wed 07/21/10 01:12 PM
why do we call them Apartments when they are together?
why do we drive on parkways and park on driveways?
why do Drive Thru ATM machines have braille on them? George Carlin

dec47's photo
Wed 07/21/10 10:01 AM

Well my opinion is you should take time for yourself before dating again. It just shows that you are needy. You need time to find your identity again. So much of who we are has to do with who we were with. Rebounds never last. We don't want to admit it...but some of us just don't like to be alone...so we jump right back into the fire again. When you stop thinking about your ex then its time to mingle.

I'm still angry at my ex from nine years ago.

There's a song by a band called Combichrist that describes that ex perfectly. It's called "Lying Sack of S***." You ought to listen to it sometime.

I can never forgive my ex for what they did. It seriously was an ultimate sin.

You know that cosmic jewish zombie can help you with that bitterness.

dec47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:47 PM
<as he pets his evil cat> "The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it."devil

dec47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:18 PM
Hi Nikki...and I thought my expectations were high? All I wanted was a woman who doesn't nag...but you will probably luck out b4 me.

dec47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 05:07 PM
F***, f***, f***
Motha motha f***
Motha motha f*** f***
Motha f**k, motha f***
nyoonch, nyoonch, nyoonch
nyoonch, nyoonch, nyoonch
Smoking weed, smoking wiz
Doing coke, drinking beers
Drinking beers, beers, beers
Rolling fatties, smoking blunts
Who smokes the blunts?
We smoke the blunts
Rolling blunts and smoking 'em
Uh, let me get a nickel bag
15 bucks, little man
Put that chit, in my hand
If that money, doesn't show
Then you owe me, owe me, owe.

The Rap from Jay and Silent Bob

dec47's photo
Tue 07/20/10 11:51 AM
I will give you some advice....stay away from mepitchfork

dec47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 06:30 PM
I refuse to date anyone that has 29 dimensions...can u say SYBIL

dec47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 04:04 PM
I think opposites attract then they attack. At least that's been my experienceshades

dec47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:51 PM
Its a toss up both by Mother Goose, "There was an old woman who lived in a shoe" and "Humpty Dumpty" Its no wonder our childhood was so messed up.

dec47's photo
Mon 07/19/10 03:08 PM
Well my opinion is you should take time for yourself before dating again. It just shows that you are needy. You need time to find your identity again. So much of who we are has to do with who we were with. Rebounds never last. We don't want to admit it...but some of us just don't like to be alone...so we jump right back into the fire again. When you stop thinking about your ex then its time to mingle.