AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 01:58 PM
buttered shrimp and veggies

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 01:51 PM
Spill

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 01:49 PM
Nah me :grin::grin::grin: hello everyone!

Sis Pisces?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 11:17 AM
Can I have?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 07:28 AM
Wheat bread sandwich and smoke turkey (healthy living :wink:)

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 07:25 AM
Good morning Stu! :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 07:03 AM
Buttered veggies and beef steak

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:55 AM

yes I am enjoying with you

slaphead

Sorry scepticalsoulmate, that date it is not for you, he meant AngelHappiness. whoa whoa whoa

Mine?? Hmmm.. I think it's for sceptical.. if it's mine, he needs to cross the moon :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:39 AM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Thu 02/01/18 07:30 AM
You want that girl to be your gf or your wife?

I think any place will do but girls love surprises.. surprise your girl.. the more creative, romantic and unique the better :blush::blush::blush:

Me, I like to have a dinner not in a restaurant but in a beautiful place like park or where we first met. Then there will be musicians on our side playing sweet music, there will balloons, the ground has rose petals.. then he will give me a personalized card (I love cards) with chocolates and flowers.. then we'll dance and talk the whole night.

I am simple and I love romance (not sex.. ) but I am not your girl :joy:.

Anyway it's not what you give or offer, it's what you do to make your girl feel special and remembered.

Good luck to you and Advance Happy Valentine's Day! :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:24 AM

hey guys, is it wrong to wanna be in an exclusive relationship? im craving one now,,,tired of being single

You still have hope. My late wife was age 38 when she and I first met.

Welcome to the website.

Thank you very much sir Dodo David, your comment just gave me hope. I am going to 36 and i feel like everything is over, even many family members are pleasuring me to marry, i just tell them it will work in Gods time. If your late wife could make it at 38, i still have much hope. May her soul rest in peace. God bless you

I also believe in God's perfect timing :blush::blush::blush: One day you will meet him even if you're not looking. God bless you Sis :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:16 AM
When it is rise

Why are blackboards color green instead of black?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 06:03 AM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Thu 02/01/18 07:00 AM
I saw your post.. I guess I know more now :blush::blush::blush:

I will be honest since you're asking.. yes, it can be a reason. When you have kids, your partner will think that you're just looking for someone who will support them (though not all men) but not all the time Sis.. sometimes having kids and the number of kids is not an issue to your partner.

I like someone before, he has 4 kids. He courted me but I rejected him not because he has kids but because he still have feelings for his ex wife.

Next, I became close to someone (he's just a friend and he will only be a friend I think).. he has 2 kids. Somehow I can feel that I am special to him though he's not courting. Even if he court me, I will still offer friendship not because he has kids but because he's just separated.. he's legally married and I don't wanna be the reason why he will divorce his wife :blush::blush::blush:

Sometimes it's not the number of kids but the other reason behind... that's the bigger factor :blush::blush::blush:

Anyway Sis if one day I will have a kid but I don't have a husband. I will still be thankful and contented. I will be grateful that the greatest blessing came to my life... if there's someone who will love me and accept me for who I am... also if he can accept and love my kid, I will be happier but if there's none, that's still okay... :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:43 AM
Veggies and grilled fish (fresh)... a little health conscious :grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:39 AM

it is good for your ex girlfriend na iadd ka ng gf nya sa.facebook para makipag kaibigan sau knowing na she cheated you at harap harapan bastusin ka at sabihin sa iyo na im your ex gf .ayaw ko patulan una d pa kami nagkita ng ex ko o nag usap ng mabuti sa break up namin as we both now long distance .im in australi at sya.naman nasa oman.d naman sa pagyayabang maganda work ko at d naman ako pangit compare sa gf nya . ang d ko matanggap ung limang taon namin pagsasama ginami lang nya ako.those time naghiwalay.sila ng ex nya saka ako dumating sa buhay nya at now may nahanap syang bago tibo din sa oman at gustong kaibiganin ako.in our relationship sya ang lalaki sa amin dalawa. ang masakit pa nagbitaw sya ng salita.sa.akin na mahal nya present gf nya at handang silang mgsama forever after all sa tulong na binigay ko s kanya financially those time na walang wala kami compare.now na may work.na sya.she blocked me fb which hindi ko naman sya ginugulo tahimik lang ako tapos ung ex.nya ang may lakas na.loob iadd ako para.kaibigan ako.tnx

It's not right Sis.. just ignore the girl's request.. you're not close anyway :blush::blush::blush:.

Take care of yourself. God bless!

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25