Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:34 AM
I can accept his kids (I love kids) but not the fact that those kids came from 3 different girls... that means there's a possibilty that I will be the fourth and there will be fifth, sixth, seventh and so on and so forth..I want a faithful partner and I am not foolish enough to be in a relationship with him... too advance but that's me :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:29 AM
Welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:27 AM
Welcome to mingle :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:24 AM
Hi.. welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:22 AM
Nothing to apologize

Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:21 AM
A friendly date is okay but if he wants more.. I won't :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:17 AM
Hello pretty Sis.. welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:11 AM

thnQ love...
so u never had a bf before?

Never really had.. nbsb Sis.. none are courting before.. It's only last that I begin to have (after a great change.. long story though).. now I have lots of suitors, but since I am picky and careful, til now I don't have :blush::blush::blush:

How about you? Have you ever had a bf before?

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:04 AM

I understand every thing and it’s clear for me I don’t know a thing !!

This is the story:

She has an ex gf (they were both girls). After their break up, they really didn't have a chance to talk because they were far from each other, she's in Australia.. her ex is in Oman. She feels that her ex cheated her and just used her after their 5 year relationship. She said she helped her ex gf financially during those times that they have nothing, now that her ex has a work already, her ex gf blocked her in fb. She said she did nothing.. she didn't really say anything.

Her ex now has a gf. She said her ex told in front of her face that she loves her new gf and she wants her present gf to be her forever. She said her ex gf threw hurtful words to her.

Now this is her question: Is it right that her ex gf's present girlfriend is adding her in fb (for the purpose of wanting a friendship) knowing that her ex blocked her?

Thanks for the translation Angel!

Welcome Sis :blush::blush::blush:..

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 05:01 AM
No Sis.. it's never wrong. Even I, sometimes I feel like I wanna have a bf (not that I am tired of being single but because I am curious). I just wanna know how it feels like to have one.

People are saying that I already have eh though I still don't have. They said I look blooming and inspired.. they also said that a lot has change...

Will there be more change when you
have a bf? Is it true that you will even be more inspired? Is it the same as when you have a special friend?

Lots of questions.. just really wanna know things. I wanna have a bf but I don't wanna have a bf just because of those... kinda picky and careful.. also I don't wanna rush things.

Btw, hello and welcome to mingle waving

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:43 AM
Hello Sis.. I am also a Filipina like you :blush::blush::blush: Welcome to mingle.. Enjoy! waving

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 02/01/18 04:08 AM

I understand every thing and it’s clear for me I don’t know a thing !!

This is the story:

She has an ex gf (they were both girls). After their break up, they really didn't have a chance to talk because they were far from each other, she's in Australia.. her ex is in Oman. She feels that her ex cheated her and just used her after their 5 year relationship. She said she helped her ex gf financially during those times that they have nothing, now that her ex has a work already, her ex gf blocked her in fb. She said she did nothing.. she didn't really say anything.

Her ex now has a gf. She said her ex told in front of her face that she loves her new gf and she wants her present gf to be her forever. She said her ex gf threw hurtful words to her.

Now this is her question: Is it right that her ex gf's present girlfriend is adding her in fb (for the purpose of wanting a friendship) knowing that her ex blocked her?

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:25 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Wed 01/31/18 06:29 PM

thanks sis for the work of advice, i will always remember that, take care always☺

You're welcome.. I am talking base on experience.. I chatted with many and most of them are like that (blocking right away those who are not nice eh).. they're updating me, sending me pics etc etc but I don't want to give those a meaning.. maybe they are just being friendly, maybe they see me as nice and they need someone to talk to... something like that.. but I understand you, I fall to two and I can feel that they like me more than a friend but I don't want to expect.. friends are friends until they court in real (not online, all of them know that I don't believe in online courting) :blush::blush::blush:

just enjoy the moment and be happy that there's someone out there who's giving you care and who's making you feel special :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:14 PM

Are the people from the Philippines are ok?
I heard about a Volcano Explosion

That's far from the place where we are living but I think they're okay so far.. only they're still watching the volcano.. it's releasing lava up to now if it continues.. people living nearby will be force to leave and evacuatr

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:47 PM
I want snow

:grin::grin::grin:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:36 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Wed 01/31/18 04:45 PM

as far as i know, he tells me he likes me, he communicates, he sends pictures, he updates me from time to time, but there are months we dont talk regularly, and the hardest part is we never saw each other in person:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

I guess you met him online.. since he said that he likes you, that means he's interested to you.. he wants to know you more and he's building a connection...

I think you're falling (there's nothing wrong with that) but be careful too Sis.. don't invest too much emotion with someone that you haven't meet yet in real...

He might be serious.. he might like you but after some time he will leave you because he knew that you are far.. he can't meet you for some reason... (saw that from other friends several times... that's the reality of dating sites.. you are meeting people from far places.. they come and go)

Or it can be the other way around, he might not be serious.. he might be chatting with many.. maybe he's telling what he's telling you to other girls too.. sweet words are easy to say here and even in video, you won't know if he's serious

Just enjoy the moment Sis without expecting any and if one day he decided to visit you.. appreciate it, that proves he's serious.. he's bridging the gap.. he's crossing the moon.

Hoping for the best for you. Good luck and God bless!

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 04:02 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Wed 01/31/18 04:05 PM
You're welcome Sis.. yep make yourself less available but not too much just know when you need to and still be available when you know that he has a problem or when he needs someone to talk to (not because you want him to fall but because you care)... if he's your friend in social media, you can also try posting your achievement (like when you cook something or when you won an award).. don't tag him.. just let him know how wonderful you are.. :wink: Enjoy the moment without expecting any and meet other friends too

(By the way, I've never been into any relationship more than a friend but people say when I give an advice, it seems like I already had)...

God bless! :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:39 PM
You can't change your user account.. you need to deactivate it and make a new one with a different e-mail

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:30 PM
Relationship is broad.. can be family, friend, more than a friend etc.. those things still pertain to relationship and I love all of them :blush::blush::blush:...

There's still love there :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:09 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Wed 01/31/18 03:21 PM
I know what you mean.. i receive more pms when I have a full body pic than when it's face only... but i don't care about my pm :blush::blush::blush:

I am changing my profile pic when I want to.. sometimes full, sometimes face only...

I think it's better to receive few pms too as long as those who will send you are nice and real.. don't care about the nationality.. just wanna chat with lots of people.. just wanna make them my friend (I rarely reply in pm anyway, I prefer forums)...

Wait Sis.. since you said you're here to find someone, I guess it's better if it's a close up picture :blush::blush::blush: let them like you not for your body but for who you are.. and whatever your pic is, people still prefer to see you in real or in video (though be careful too).. they said pics here can be edited :grin::grin::grin:.. best luck to your search

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25