Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 02:29 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Wed 01/31/18 02:38 PM
Been in love to people I don't like.. not that I don't like them for their character but I don't like them to love more than a friend (for some reason)... If I can choose, I won't love them more than that but like what other people say, you can't choose the one that you will love.

Love will come unexpectedly and when it comes your heart will beat fast... you will keep on thinking them

Anyway, at the end of the day, you will still do the right thing... you will choose to do what's best for all.. you will prefer not to tell what you feel and you will be contented that you are friends.. you will realize that somehow you are still grateful because they came and taught you how to love...

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 01:51 PM
Hello.. welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:43 AM

When someone you don't know or barely know assigns you a pet name or endearment, does get under your skin?

I'm not talking about when an elderly person refers to you as Dear...probably because they've forgotten your name.

I'm not talking about the lady at the register or DMV who calls everyone Sugar...probably to avoid using the word Ma'am.

To me Baby, Sugar, Sweetheart and Darling, and the like, are endearments reserved for family, dearest friends and intimate partners. I guess to me their use is more of a right to be earned.

What say you?

I don't use babe,baby,sweetie,horny.
However, I would use beautiful, if I thought she is,pretty,adorable,dear, depending on her profile pic and how good her written articulation is.
Now ladies, would you be offended if I called you pretty,beautiful,adorable ?

Nah.. it's okay.. an honest compliment is always okay :blush::blush::blush:

Guess it depends on who say that word and how people say that word

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:40 AM
Choir

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:39 AM
Deer

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:38 AM
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:35 AM
You mean the mount mayon? Heard the news from tv.. they're safe.. thanks for your concern :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:33 AM
Back pain

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:30 AM

Same here minus the dog.

One day you'll have.. sometime it's also nice to date and treat yourself :wink:

hello baby girl

noway noway noway I am not a baby.. I am a lady rofl :angel:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:29 AM

Thers this gal at work....funny smart...and recently divorced......

Unfortunatly can't ask her.....she's still in pain. love

if you care about her, you could offer her friendship on V Day to help her forget about her D Day. Instead of romance, offer her fun. :grin::thumbsup:

Agree :thumbsup:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:25 AM
Ark

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:24 AM

I want warm weather and to be on the lake.

In my country it's always hot here :grin::grin::grin:.. we want cold weather :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 06:11 AM
Hello pretty :blush::blush::blush: welcome to mingle and welcome to forums

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:51 AM
Hello waving welcome to mingle and good luck to your search

AngelHappiness's photo
Wed 01/31/18 03:47 AM
Hello and welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Tue 01/30/18 05:20 PM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Tue 01/30/18 05:29 PM
had a similar situation, been inlove with someone that I met on line.. we chatted nicely but along the way as we chat he said he's falling.. the sad part is he also has an ex.. they were divorce for almost 2 yrs but he still loves her... he courted me and I rejected him.. he's nice but he can't move on with his past.. I want to be the only one.. what if that ex come back? There's a possibility that i will end up crying

I think the guy that you met likes you and is interested to you Sis but it's hard when he's in love/can't move on with his ex.. give him some time.. allow him to process his emotions

for the article that I read in the internet, it says there that if you want the man to fall to you, let him miss you.. stop chatting regularly, reply 5 mins after his text (if you are replying quickly).. let him see the difference without you in his life..

Guys like it when when they are challenge too.. I mean, don't give yourself that easy.. be a hard to get girl :wink:

Invest some time to know more about him.. you can even ask him about what happened between him and his ex (but do it when you feel that he's okay to share it.. look for the right time)

And last Sis is befriend with other guys too.. maybe there's someone out there who is much better than him, you just can't see because your attention is focus only to him... (that's one thing that I did.. since I know that the man I like still loves his ex, I chatted with others.. just a friendly chat and I am glad, I found someone better.. we're still friends anyway.. no commitment yet.. still enjoying the things and still on the selection process)

AngelHappiness's photo
Tue 01/30/18 01:22 PM

omg.. ha ha.. i know you are good.. as your view at this age is different

Young or old, there are good and bad people.. it's not about the age, it's about personality

You can't know someone's character just because you chatted them.. it takes time

Anyway I am glad.. I think you're nice and it's good to know that you see the good in every people. You trust their words.. that's a good trait though for me it's still better if we're careful

Hello and good luck! :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Tue 01/30/18 07:08 AM
Welcome to mingle :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Tue 01/30/18 07:04 AM
Welcome to mingle and enjoy! Good luck to your search :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Tue 01/30/18 07:02 AM
Welcome to mingle waving

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25