Community > Posts By > AngelHappiness

AngelHappiness's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:59 AM
Yep.. I have 3 friends in fb.. I met them in a certain dating site.. they're now married.. they met their partner in a dating site too

AngelHappiness's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:55 AM
Edited by AngelHappiness on Mon 08/06/18 05:56 AM
i remember when I first meet someone (from a dating site).. I just wear casual attire.. just shirt and short :) we had good time though but it's a casual meet up.. not really a date I guess...

Hmmm but now I prefer to wear dress or skirt...

I guess one should wear clothes that we are comfortable :) we should just be ourselves.. let them like us for who we are

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 08/04/18 03:09 AM
I don't see any wrong with that.. if they both have feelings for each other and if they don't mind what others will tell that's okay

In many countries that is not culturally acceptable.. if the guy 20-30 yrs older they will say he's after sex.. if the girl is 20-30 yrs younger they will say she's a gold digger wanting money... (not all but many think that way)

Another is there are times that it doesn't last... if the relationship becomes more

Hmmmm so before doing that, both should think first...

AngelHappiness's photo
Sat 08/04/18 02:57 AM
Hearing

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:55 PM
What's meant to be will always be

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:28 PM
Fearlessly

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:24 PM
Exaggerate

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:23 PM
You are awesome.

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:17 PM
I just look for one's personality.. hmmm I just wanna know if we're jiving.. that's it :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:12 PM
I attracted to intelligent and educated guys :blush:

Hmmm but nbsb

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 01:10 PM

Welcome home miss happiness bigsmile waving

Thank you pretty Sis Blondey.. miss you all here love

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:59 PM
I believe in ldr.. I know some who met in dating site and they are now married

Ldr is hard but it's worth it if you're in a relationship with the right person

Love, time, communication, faithfulness, honesty, trust and effort of both partners are needed to make the realtionship work

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:55 PM
That's unavoidable.. learn to ignore pretty :blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Thu 08/02/18 12:52 PM
To just chat with nice people.. I want those who can hold a good long conversation in pm :) also to join forums...

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 12:33 PM
You can just simply ignore or delete their message if they are not your type.. :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 12:26 PM
I got busy doing lots of work last time plus I went on a dating site where I first joined :blush::blush::blush:

Sometimes I am stopping when I become too addicted to something.. when I cannot get enough sleep.. when I cannot concentrate in my work.. :blush::blush::blush: then I come back when things are okay again.. like now, it's my vacation.. I will be back to work on May 21 :blush::blush::blush:

Not much into dating too.. just here to chat, relax and join forums.. not even searching.. just a come what may :blush::blush::blush:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 12:14 PM

Well I have a ton of wins in race cars but just can't seem to win at love. Hopefully I can turn that around here. Would be nice to stand in the winners circle with my soulmate.

Cheers!

One day you will.. :blush::blush::blush: hello and good luck to your search :wink:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:43 AM

Guess OP doesn't want to know .. she's DEACTIVATED!

Omg frustrated

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:41 AM
Undeniably hot :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

AngelHappiness's photo
Sun 05/06/18 03:34 AM
Fairly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25