Community > Posts By > Plushie_Sano

Plushie_Sano's photo
Wed 09/29/10 08:40 PM
None, haven't been on one in many years.whoa

Plushie_Sano's photo
Tue 06/29/10 07:29 PM
I confess that i still don't understand what women seem to have against beards..

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:39 AM

I've never dated someone who actually got out of the car, walked around and opened the door for me to get out. I might think it's a little weird if that actually happened, because I wouldn't be expecting it. I don't expect to have my chair pushed in at a restaurant, either. I do think men can be gentlemen without having to do those things, though, so it's definitely not expected or required.

I hope you don't mean by paying for everything on the first date. While it is the kind thing to do, it adds up fast. sad2

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:22 AM

That i have not done. Though i have left without a goodbye or notice. whoa
laugh laugh laugh i admit to doing that!laugh
Here i thought i was alone, glad i'm not the only one. laugh

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:14 AM
I'm home, because i don't own a dojo/gym,whatever you please to call a training hall. And i don't have anyone to hang out with..

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 10:06 AM
That i have not done. Though i have left without a goodbye or notice. whoa

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 09:43 AM
I've never been in the emergency room, for anything that didn't involve my health.

Plushie_Sano's photo
Mon 06/28/10 09:34 AM

Scooby Doo.......................

Lots of good old cartoon pics posted, but this is my favorite. Thank you! happy

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 05:02 PM
I confess that i'm more interested in my parents era, then my own. It's like there was more to life then, and what not.:laughing:

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:59 PM
Baba O'Riley - The Who
One of my favorite bands.:smile:

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:56 PM
Hmm.. almost a year old i believe. Time to update i suppose.

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:51 PM
As long as they're humble and can enjoy the same interests as me..doesn't matter that much.:smile:

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:47 PM
If that's considered old fashion, then i'd say that i am. Just how i was raised i suppose.:smile:

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 04:36 PM
I confess that i found the hard way, that time waits for no one... It's hard to walk in and out of people's lives, as you please.

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 02:19 PM
I've never been to Iceland... Though i was close to going, still think it'd be interesting to travel to another country alone.

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 01:50 PM
Went and got food, practiced my swordsmanship and other martial art material. will probably do it again later, since it's more enjoyable at night. That's it for today... maybe take a nap. >>

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 12:41 PM
Never have i had a second date... ohwell

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 12:28 PM
For many years i have avoided Hank Jr. since he didn't sing the same tune that he use to.. but this isn't bad. happy

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 12:23 PM
Sweet, another anime fan! I miss the old(er) animes, back in the late 90's and 2k's. Rurouni Kenshin, OutLaw Star,ect. Now it's like the same old tune..

It may be worth it to check out a con somtime, always a fun time.
Just do me a favor and don't watch fansubs. :s (online anime is part of why Geneon died. people watch the anime, then decide they don't want to buy it, since they've seen it, and yeah..) Anywho..

Plushie_Sano's photo
Sun 06/27/10 12:17 PM
A hot chick in tight jeans, tank top, and cowboy boots = win for me. love

Previous 1