Community > Posts By > Geniee

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:42 PM

When my sister calls me to complain about her husband I always say, "Well, do you want to be right or do you want to be married?"

Sometimes you just need to let it go.
This is perfect! happy You should have an advice collumn here.

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 12:38 PM

I'm not here to date myself.

everyone masterbates

even Santa? that's a disturbing thoughtnoway

hey, even santa has to empty his big red bag now and then

Thanks! I will never again see Santa as I used to. noway

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:58 AM

...i came ..i saw..i posted...bigsmile
:tongue: And this is how your posting reached it's scale? laugh

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:55 AM

Honestly if it was not for the forums and the ones I met here I would have never stayed here.............:thumbsup:

I prefer the forum to emails so far myself. In fact can I turn my mail off? :tongue: My frequent absenses only irritate people who send me mail. ohwell

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:52 AM

I don't do a whole lot of social sites. Mingle2 is pretty much the only one. Over the years I've probably joined every free dating site as well as most of the top social sites. I've joined many forums as well. I've had most of my accounts removed, but there may be some floating around, that I either don't care about or have just forgotten.

Though I post a lot here, I'm mostly online working on my websites and downloading music. Mingle2 is a great way to pass the time as I'm waiting for things to transfer.

Recently, I've been getting back into Second Life, but haven't been on lately. I would like to buy a couple tiers, and start a club and build a store for my website on Second Life. But, that's just a thought for now.

I can't think of a better way to pass download time. Thanks for sharing.

This is just the kind of thing I'm curious about. How internet chatting fits into diffent people's lives.

Thanks for sharing. flowerforyou

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:39 AM

Not everyone here is for dating. This is used as a social site too. Some leave while in a relationship but come back to talk to old friends.

I'm not here to date myself. I have a friend who was on this site a couple of years ago and said there was a good forum here. I think she was right. happy

there ya go. There is the answer. I have been here since 12/07 with over 36,000 posts. This is why I have been here so long and why I have so many postsdrinker
happy I think I'll hang out here just for the great smileys. happy

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:34 AM

I've noticed some members who have been here a long time and post quite regularly in the forums. I'm curious if you also belong to other dating forums and how much time do you dedicate to online dating and friendships.
why do you care to know this?

As I said..."curious".

Why do you want to know why I want to know? laugh
it seems an odd thing to be curious about. Perhaps you have a hobby?

Okay. If you want the long version...

I've had a couple of people get upset with me when I log on for 5 minutes to answer an email or two and then am too busy to login for a few days after. So obviously, I'm not someone who spends a great deal of time on the site. I noticed the post numbers that some of you have racked up and it made me wonder just how much time some people spend here.

The thought occured to me that once someone's made friends here, there is more reason for them to log on more frequently and the closer you become to friends and the more friends you make, the higher priority this forum becomes to your life.

So in other words..."curious" what people who dedicate much time here would say about it.

My intention was not to offend anyone, but to learn something from those more experienced than myself. flowerforyou

everyone's join dates are posted on the threads under their names & yes some of us are more cellular/digital than otherslaugh

Yes, most of my friends are digiting all day long, but that's not my thing. I would not consider 800 posts a year in the terribly high range though and will probably dedicate as much time here myself. I'm curious about those I see who have been here two years and have 30,000 posts. That's a good deal of time to spend here. They must have many friends and interests here.

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:10 AM

I'm not here to date myself.

everyone masterbates
laugh

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 10:08 AM

I've noticed some members who have been here a long time and post quite regularly in the forums. I'm curious if you also belong to other dating forums and how much time do you dedicate to online dating and friendships.

As I said..."curious".

it seems an odd thing to be curious about. Perhaps you have a hobby?

Okay. If you want the long version...

I've had a couple of people get upset with me when I log on for 5 minutes to answer an email or two and then am too busy to login for a few days after. So obviously, I'm not someone who spends a great deal of time on the site. I noticed the post numbers that some of you have racked up and it made me wonder just how much time some people spend here.

The thought occured to me that once someone's made friends here, there is more reason for them to log on more frequently and the closer you become to friends and the more friends you make, the higher priority this forum becomes to your life.

So in other words..."curious" what people who dedicate much time here would say about it.

My intention was not to offend anyone, but to learn something from those more experienced than myself. flowerforyou

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:56 AM

I've got profiles on three "dating" sites, but this is the only place I bother keeping up with the forums. I think it's a much better layout for keeping track of what I posted making it easy to tell if someone is "talking to me."

I also like the "recent posts" category because it keeps me up with the current discussions. Posting in dead threads gets a guy no where. Then again, I'm kind of a thread killer so, it's hard to tell.

Also, if you've been here long enough, sometimes I see a name of who started a topic and think "Uh-oh, what are they up too now?" laugh

Judging from your post count, you have quite a few kills to your credit. noway Stay out of my topics! laugh

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:53 AM

Not everyone here is for dating. This is used as a social site too. Some leave while in a relationship but come back to talk to old friends.

I'm not here to date myself. I have a friend who was on this site a couple of years ago and said there was a good forum here. I think she was right. happy

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:52 AM

ARE YOU STALKING US???????surprised

Yes

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:52 AM

As I said..."curious".

Geniee's photo
Tue 07/27/10 09:30 AM

Geniee's photo
Mon 07/26/10 10:37 PM
To anyone who feels this is true...consider that you may be dating the wrong women. Just a thought.

Geniee's photo
Mon 07/26/10 09:53 PM

How do I know my friends are lying? I got some pretty dumb friends and attention to detail is not thier forte'. They give themselves away. I also work with most of my friends. At various times I will borrow a phone.."I gotta check something"...I the activate thier GPS signal and give the phone back. Later when they are taking a three hour lunch or coming in at 11 am I can call and ask "Where the hell are you?"

When I get the inevitable, "I had to take my girl/kid/mom to the doctors/hospital/probation" I can then laugh as I am looking at thier gps signal at thier house on a satellite map and say.."then why the f*** am I sitting here looking at you sitting in your f'n house?"

5 minutes later they are back at work with a sheepish grin saying "Ya got me..how did you know?"

My answer......"You aint that smart"

I see...but I was referring to these...

"Ohhhhhhh I'm coming!!!!!!

That was the best sex I EVER had!

Krupa, you got the biggest **** I have ever seen...... "

:tongue:
I'm just kidding around. :wink:

Geniee's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:47 PM
Edited by Geniee on Sun 07/25/10 05:56 PM

I got no problem with liars.I have friends who lie constantly. I simply accept the fact that everything they say is bullsh*t and we still remain friends. (they sure dont like hearing that though)

Apparently none of you liar haters will ever date a lawyer. (its thier job to bend the truth....cant fault them for doing thier job)

Yes, I do love a good lie...

Ohhhhhhh I'm coming!!!!!!

That was the best sex I EVER had!

Krupa, you got the biggest **** I have ever seen......

.................oh yeah...lie to me baby.

I think everyone’s reaction to any lie is based on the extremity and purpose of the lie.

To say, “I ‘love’ the sweater”, that my mother gave me for Christmas…which in truth means, I love that my mother thought to get me a sweater she thought I’d love, is a very different lie than “I didn’t sleep with your best friend”, though you have the video tape that clearly shows him screwing your best friend.

If you tolerate the later from your friends and have no problem with it, then you are a much more free and easy person than most.

BTW...how do you know your friends are lying to you? :wink:

Geniee's photo
Sun 07/25/10 05:13 PM
I have to have hard proof that they lied to start with, then I get on with my life without them.

Though, once I send an email to a liar, informing them that the benefits their lie had purchased were paltry compared to the gifts the truth would have unveiled.

Geniee's photo
Sun 07/25/10 04:28 PM

I don't have that problem since all my pics were lost in a house fire. ohwell

I'm so sorry .. like I said I have 2 friends who had the same thing happen.

flowers

Yeah, it stinks, but they are only pictures. Pics are nice, but it's the people in them that matter. happy

Geniee's photo
Sun 07/25/10 02:23 PM
Sometimes I feel like a nut...sometimes I don't. :tongue: