Community > Posts By > suebilly

suebilly's photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:36 PM
I do agree with that you must be patient and as we all know it is a hard thing to be able to do but you must put God first in your life and some of us who thought we were doing that found out different lol and when our lesson was taught to us we then realized that we truly were not putting God first. He will bring us someone if he wants us to have someone, all things are in his hands and his plan. Only he knows what our life holds for us. Gods is my someone :smile:

suebilly's photo
Wed 07/21/10 02:18 PM
I do understand what it is you are saying g but he does not use the word sex it is lust and or fornication and he is against both, they are both a sin and I for one I would not want to have to stand before God and have to account for this or anything else for that matter lol. We all sin and it is our job to learn from him and his word so that we can avoid falling into the trap. I fell into it and now I have and am working on being and doing what is right in his eyes and his ways and not of the worlds ways.

suebilly's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:33 PM
yes he is.

suebilly's photo
Fri 07/16/10 08:32 PM
yes.. Amen

suebilly's photo
Wed 07/14/10 07:00 PM
Yeppers you got that right, Amen.

suebilly's photo
Wed 07/14/10 10:56 AM
If one is to be obedience to god then he/she needs to obey the commandments cuz god says to follow his laws and so yes we can have the grace of god the obeying his laws as he has set for us all. The bottom line is he set the laws for us all to follow if we choose to and it is our choice you must try to obey them all there is no obey this one and that one, we can choose what ones we want to obey but a true believer and follower will do what gods laws say to do. There is no middle ground. He gave us his laws for a reason, they are for our salvation. We can have salvation by faith, love, etc but you still must go by his laws, as I stated they were given to all for a reason.

suebilly's photo
Sun 07/11/10 03:29 PM
The god talks about it a lot all thru the bible as in lust, fornication, and marriage. We all have our short comings and yes we are to seek god but as he also talks a lot about lust, sex and how he is against fornication. We are to seek him but he also says we are to live by his laws. We all sin now and then as well cuz we are not perfect but if we know we are about to do something that we know is a sin in his eyes then it is wrong. I have fallen to this at a time in my life but not anymore cuz knowing it is a sin well that is not pleasing god any now so I would rather do without and know they this pleases him then to live with the fact that I made him unhappy with me because I knew better to start with. There are 2 paths the right way and the wrong way and it is up to us to choose, he gave us the choice. It says that there is know middle.

suebilly's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:27 AM
True and what a blessing that is. My faith and love for him has made me strong again and with him I will stay that way. Ok now have to feed animals and get ready for church. Have a blessed day. Later....Sue

suebilly's photo
Sun 07/11/10 08:20 AM
I know what you mean and ya know what! it feels really good to know this huh lol. So I look at it this way if it means that I am a lone then so be it cuz really i am not a lone I have Jesus and nothing can take that from me. Cuz of him I am on the right path. My ex was a preachers son lol yep he was, and he would always say > a good relationship is not based on sex, it is just a perk < well now ya don't see him around now do we lol. Gods loves me and that is all I care about and also to know he is next to me always and picks me up always. I wear his armor everyday and it is his strength that is all i need.

suebilly's photo
Sun 07/11/10 07:45 AM
It is just a shame huh how people play the game. I fell into that for some time in my life but as I grew stronger in the lord I found that it really isn't important to have a relationship. Don't get me wrong lol I would love to spend my life with someone but not in a way that is prohibited by god. My last boyfriend left me cuz I just couldn't live that way no longer and it is ok cuz I know I am doing what is right in gods eyes. I know that god will and is taking care of me.

suebilly's photo
Sat 07/10/10 10:56 AM
I have learned that there are a lot of people saying they live by gods laws well then if they do then why are these people not living by the law of fornication ? The way I see it is you have 2 paths to choose from there is no middle. I have had men who say they live the christian ways but its ok to have sex out of side of marriage, this is wrong. Don't get me wrong here cuz there are women doing it as well. One of the easiest things to do is hide behind the word christian. Something to think about huh.

suebilly's photo
Fri 07/02/10 10:27 AM
Hello, I do agree and it can be a merry go round for some at times, be there and I have brought myself back to my god and I am now content in life thanks to the lord. Everyday is a glorious day.